Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Lewa

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Lewa Empty Sarah O'Sullivan vs Lewa

Post by luffy316 Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 am

Lewa was in an odd position, dozing on her back in the gym. It was especially odd that she was on a balance beam, as if dreaming of her days with her lion family dozing in the savanna. Didi couldn't help but stare. She was puzzled by the girl, but had seen enough of her footage to know the girl was rough and savage if cornered. She had her eyes more on showing a new girl a thing or two, but that was in the long run. She was one of few girls in the league who could think ahead rather than bash her with a chair right there.

"Oh, Lewa-chan!" Didi chimed sweetly, the dark girl grunting and opening her eyes. She stretched her legs and arms in a feline way, still staying on the balance beam.
"Lewa blinked at her quizically. "You strong?" she asked. It made Didi genuinely giggle. Not everyone could be as brilliant as her.
"Oh I'm afraid not, honey," she said. "But I happen to know someone very strong around."
Lewa's ears actually twitched a bit. "Strong as Lewa?"
"Oh, I doubt that," Didi giggled again. "But you know, I thought it was wierd that she was acting a little, i dunno, alpha."

Lewa let out a low, lazy growl as she slid off. "Who?"
"Blue hair girl," Didi pointed out. "She calls herself Sarah though. Probably responds more to that than the other." Didi pointed to another part of the training room, Lewa nodding and understanding her "mission."

Lewa bounded into the room, looking around and sniffing briefly before seeing Sarah. "Lewa wants to challenge you!" she declared, raising a hand in the air

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Lewa Empty Re: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Lewa

Post by FairyGirl Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:11 am

Sarah was feeling pretty positive after her first official win. It was only her first match, but she figured that getting carried away with facts would only bring down her attitude. She had decided now that she had won it'd be a good time to check out the various areas within the AFW and get herself used to it.

It was completely unthinkable to Sarah that anyone would have a problem with her. She had avoided being rude and was pretty friendly. Walking around with her glasses perched up on her head and a book in case she got bored. It was looking like a pretty good day. Walking through part of the training room she suddenly spotted someone bounding in. That alone was pretty strange to the girl when suddenly she was being challenged.

"Umm why?" She had to ask a bit surprised by this. Though she wasn't backing away since if the girl pressed it then Sarah would be ready to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Lewa looked equally surprised for a moment, that someone would turn down or question a challenge. "Lewa wants to have fun fighting," she explained obviously. "Black girl said that Sarah is a strong alpha, but Lewa showing that I'm the strongest here."

She folded her arms and stuck out her little chest, proud to have made her point so clearly. She bit her lip and thought for a moment of something she was taught in her incorporation to humanity. "Please," she tacked on.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Sarah was definitely surprised but still paid attention to what the girl was saying. Certainly the way she was talking was a bit strange, but she mostly got the idea. "Black girl?" She said more to herself trying to figure out who might have said that. Either a girl wearing black, a girl with black hair, or a girl with darker skin....Well she quickly realized it was no use trying to figure that out.

Relaxing she decided that the person in front of her was clearly more important than trying to figure out who might be behind this. Hearing the please being tacked on made Sarah smile. "Ok if you really want to I have no reason to turn you down Lewa. I'm Sarah by the way." She added taking the glasses off the top of her head and looking for a good place to set them down during this.

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:53 am

Lewa let out an excited little squeal at her agreement, then waited for Sarah to put down her glasses before she pointed. "What do those do?" she asked genuinely. "Lewa keeps seeing people wear them. Is it because they look funny?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:01 pm

If anything Sarah was definitely happy that Lewa was so excited. It was a good chance for her to get better. Besides she figured an experience would be a good thing no matter how it turned out. "These?" She looked to the glasses and laughed a bit at the theory. "Well they definitely look funny sometimes. But usually people wear them to help them see better. These were a present so I just carry them around since I like them."

The question made her wonder more about the girl since not knowing about what glasses do was a bit strange. Shaking her head she put the glasses and book down on a bench and turned back to Lewa. "So just a regular match then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:11 am

Lewa shrugged at the suggestion. "That's funny," she said with a small, amused smile. "But no regular matches are regular with Lewa in them!" she boasted with her hands on her hips. "Lewa will take your regular match and make it fun!" She thought for a minute. "I think one of the pinning or give-up kind of matches are fun," she went on.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:39 pm

Sarah had to laugh a bit at Lewa's comment. "I think you are probably right. I'm sure any match you are in is far too interesting to call it regular." She was still getting an understanding of the girl, but did seem pretty likable. "So then, pinning or submission is the way to win this." She was getting a good smile on her face looking forward to this.

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Lewa nodded, recognizing the terms. "Yep yep! Lewa'll be at the ring!" she chimed, striding off proudly to the sparring ring.

Didi made her way into the locker room as she started to leave, looking between the girls. "Oooh, did someone mention a spar?" she chimed innocently, cupping her cheeks like an excited fangirl. "Would it be ok if I watched?" she pleaded politely, smiling brightly.
Lewa shrugged at it and walked on regardless.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Sarah returned the nod and smiled at the energy that her opponent for this spar apparently had. "Then let's head on over to the ring." She replied ready to start following when Didi made her appearance on the scene.

From Sarah's perspective there didn't seem to be anything suspicious about Didi's question. Just judging it to be honest excitement about watching a little spar. "Sure, I don't mind." Sarah replied with a smile not seeing a problem with someone just watching on.

With that she started to follow Lewa and relaxing her body a bit. While it was sparing it wouldn't help if she didn't take it seriously enough. Sarah continued on ready to slip into the ring when they arrived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next