by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ReneeCockyUndercard, saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Soft Serve- ICE CREAM!

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Soft Serve- ICE CREAM! - Page 3 Empty Re: Soft Serve- ICE CREAM!

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:50 am

Sininen screwed her eyes back towards Cassie carefully. She had a sly smirk on her face still. "I wouldn't, I wouldn't want to fight you in general Casscass.' She said grinning. "You're too much of a cutie! Haha! But I guess, I guess if we were going to fight then I would want you to be at your best too."

Sininen giggled when her ribs were poked. "Hahaha! Stop it! Stop it!" She then looked down at Cassie. "Valval is used to being the one on attack and isn't very good at close quarters without a weapon. I am not, I am not very good with a gun or a knife and and my weapon of choice isn't something that can usually be whipped out quickly so I am I am a little better at close quarters fighting." She added. "But but I'm certainly not the best in my family!" She exclaimed.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:03 am

"A cutie? Is that all?" Cassie said, good-natured but just a little bit insulted. She ran her fingers through her short orange hair and relented. "Well, I guess I am kinda cute. But! I am a fighter! I'm dangerous!" She proclaimed, firing more pokes into Sininen's ribs that turned into a brief shot of tickling.

The mention of the 'best in the family' piqued her interest. "Oh? The other one is the best? So Val was the worst and you're in the middle? I'd like to meet this third one. I'd show her a thing or two!"

More tickling. Cassie could become either feisty or grumpy when she was tired, and sometimes both. With arrival back at her bed imminent, she felt a bit of relief that she was on the home stretch of a crazy morning. Relief made her playful. She released Sininen's arm and tugged at the back of Sininen's hair. "Is this your natural hair color, anyway? Hmm... Lemme see." Tug, tug, tickle tickle. She pulled back on Sininen's hair to tip her head back and used her free hand to tickle her exposed side. She giggled. She felt at ease being playful with this girl.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:27 am

"It's not all! It's not all!" Sininen yelped as she was tickled by Cassie, laughing and pulling awatyy as she pawed at the red head. "Stop it! Stop it!" She cried before dodging away only to spin on her heel and turn her move into a glomp, pressing her cheek against Cassie to nuzzle her affectionately. After letting out a chirp, she resumed her position at Cassie's side. "Make Make! I know that!" She said. "But but if we were to fight for serious in a setting that wasn't the ring, you'd already be dead!" She said the words cheerfully enough but it was probably the first time she ever had any kind of seriousness to them. It's not that she thought Cassie wasn't skillful. She just knew the difference between a fight in the ring and a fight for life or death. Those were far different things and Sininen excelled at the later.

"umm... ummm..." She said thinking it over. "I suppose, I suppose that is a good way to put it. I don't know if Kelkel is THE best among us but of the three of us, probably I would say.... hmmm hmm... I wonder..." She seemed to put some serious thought into it as she turned and looked at Cassie. "Casscass..." She said finally. "You are, you are a lot more serious than I expected. You're thinking a lot about this." She said and then grinned before running in front of Cassie, walking backwards so she could look her in the eyes. "When you do, when you do the kind of work that I do, even small fights seem like big deals. I would much rather be your friend than your rival, Casscass. If you want, if you want a fight then I won't hold back but I'll only have a fight if we can stay friends. I don't, I don't want to see anyone's face with anything but a smile on it." She said grinning widely as she held her hand out for Cassie to shake while still walking backwards.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:46 am

Cassie grabbed the girl's hand and gave it a shake. "I don't need to fight anyone. I'd much rather have friends than rivals, ya know. So how 'bout we just be friends. I don't want to fight in the wrong place and wind up dead." She said, poking just a little bit of fun at the girl's serious side.

"This is my building." She said, motioning to an unremarkable apartment building in front of them. "You can come in if you want, I don't even know if my roommate is awake yet. I'm going to take a nap, so you can take a nap too if you want. But if you're headed to work out that might not be the best thing for you."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:00 am

Sininen grinned at Cassie as she took the hand. "Haha! Casscass!" She beamed smiling. It was so nice to be able to make friends, especially as nice as Cassie was. It warmed her sticky little heart. She let out a soft sigh as Cassie said she was at her journey's end. She then perked up when Cassie offered her to come in. "Make! Make!" She said in excitement as she beamed. "As long as, As long as I am not interrupting I think I can take a little time off." She then looked at Cassie slyly. "Can I, Can I snuggle with you while we nap?" She asked. "I'll be I'll be good I promise!" She said as she made a little X over her heart.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:27 pm

"Only if you're good." Cassie said with mock sternness, waving her finger at Sininen. "And... if my roommate is still asleep, probably don't wake her up. She gets cranky. If she's awake then, well, she's probably still cranky. She's usually that way until like seven, then she starts to perk up."

Cassie led the way into her barren apartment, lacking almost any kind of furniture. She leaned cautiously out into the hallway that led to the only bedroom. The door was still closed. "She's probably still sleeping." She whispered.

The living room floor was covered completely in blue wrestling mats, with a pile of bedding and some of Cassie's stuff in one corner. She spread out the bedding with practiced precision into a large nest and then crawled in and mounded up blankets on top of herself. "Goodnight, crazy Finn number two! I'd warn you not to steal any of my things, but as you can see I don't have any." She started to laugh but was overtaken by a powerful yawn. "Oh, my. Goodnight, goodnight." She said, already beginning to doze off.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Sininen perked up as Cassie said they could snuggle. She cheerfully nodded when Cassie 'scolded' her and followed happily after the red head. Sininen looked around the room with a wide eyed expression, nodding and putting her index finger to her mouth as Cassie said to be quiet. "shh shhh, got it, got it." She whispered. She then watched as Cassie burrowed into her bedding and grinned. "Silly Silly Casscass. I'm not a thief!"

She squeaked softly as she too succumbed to the yawn. She looked down at the nestled Cassie before grinning and burrowing in herself, wigging to a spot where she was right up against Cassie. She draped an arm and a leg over the girl and pulled her into a hugging position where she nuzzled her face comfortably against the back of Cassie's neck, releasing a contended sigh before giving the girl a gentle kiss. "Goodnight goodnight, casscass." She whispered softly as she began to doze off as well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:51 pm

"Mmfmrf."

Cassie responded with a wordless, noise of tiredness as she rapidly drifted off toward sleep. If she were more awake she might contemplate the weirdness of being snuggled up to a stranger who might be insane and possibly psychotic, on a bed made of blankets and wrestling mats, somewhere in a country thousands of miles from home. Instead, somewhere between waking and sleeping she only got the vaguest impression of being home, surrounded by people she loved and who loved her. Sininen, for all her bizarre qualities, was at that moment a worthy substitute, and with a faint smile she clutched the blankets against her chest, curled up on her side, and fell asleep.

Somewhere in the back of her mind she hoped she didn't give Ash the wrong impression if she found the two of them like that.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:42 am

It was a particularly late night last night, and Ash had just recently rolled herself out of bed. She still had a couple of hours of sleep to go, but for now, she just wanted a drink of water.

Leaving the bedroom, she quietly tiptoed down the hall. Yawning, she made her way to the kitchen. Hrm, Cassie is still asleep. That'd odd. And she has a friend and... ... ... ... wait. Ash did a double take. Seriously? Already she is having slumber parties? STILL having slumber parties? Shit. She shook her head, Not bothering with this. And went back to bed.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:38 am

After about a half hour of sleep, Sininen woke up. She blinked a few times, hazy from the sleep. She caught the scent of Cassie's hair, her nose nuzzled into the back of the girl's head. She smiled and carefully rolled away. She stood up and made her way tot he bathroom, grabbing her bag and dragging it behind her. Blurry eyed and still half asleep, Sininen managed to pull out some toothpaste and a brush and began to brush her teeth. It was something she did several times a day and something she always did before sleeping. The time she spent with Cassie and the unusual way in which their meeting had ended had made her loose track of it. So, instincts at work, she went to business and finished up with a gargle.

But that had not staved off the tired feeling she still had. Barely a finished nap, she still had to sleep. She didn't want to disturb Cassie by repositioning herself and frankly, the 'bed' that Cassie had wasn't the greatest think she'd ever slept on. With a yawn and her droopy eyes to guide her, she turned the wrong way and went down the hall. Absentmindedly going int he wrong direction, she pushed the door that lead to the metal head's room. She squinted in the darkness and pushed the door closed. 'Don't don't remember it being night time..." She muttered, pawing around until she found the bed. She crawled into it and felt a warm body. She grinned. "nnnn... I'm glad, I'm glad Casscass doesn't mind sleeping with me..." She muttered still half asleep. Pushing herself up against Ash, she threw her leg over Ash's body and then reached her arm around and cupped one of Ash's breasts, pushing the two into a close position before kissing the back of Ash's neck as she had done with Cassie.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next