by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Come to Collect

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Come to Collect Empty Come to Collect

Post by Darius Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:01 am

"So then I punched him so hard he swallowed his own teeth!"

Sarah and a gang of her cronies lughed loudly in one of her favourite bars they ere hanging out in that evening. There ere five of them in total, Sarah included, huddled around a booth in the back. There ere three guys and only one other girl, all from the same walk of life as Sarah. Meaning of course they were lo lifes. Drinks were poured and spilled and good times were had all around. They were making a hell of a ruckus, but no one else in the bar would dare tell these scary looking people to quiet down. "Ah, I think he got one caught in his throat," Sarah said wiping a tear from her eye. "He as coughing and crying at the same time!" The group laughed again.

"What did he do to make you so pissed off?" one guy asked in-between laughs.

Srah thought for a moment, before she split into a wide grin. "oh yeah. He bumped into my Harley. Can you believe that?"

"Oh, bad move!" the other girl laughed. Sarah grinned in agreement as she took another chug from her beer mug.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Come to Collect Empty Re: Come to Collect

Post by Cirno Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:15 am

Raiye was standing infront of the bar, hands in her black jacket, gazing quietly infront of her, dressed in her usual outfit, she thought back about some stuff, knowing what she was planning to do. Would it really have come that far? She had considered Sarah a friend, who liked the same crap she did... She was before it entire shitty Insanity stuff happened.. A loud sigh came from her, she tried to think straight, but it was hard at this point, even she was infected by it.. She heard a man laughing out at the door.

" Hey guys! There's this weird looking girl outside! Weird long hair and all! Creepy shit is her eyes are glowing red! Haha! Oh well, a fuck is a fuck! "

Encouraged by his friends, he walked up to her, holding a bottle of beer, about to make the worst mistake in his life. Raiye looked back down at the ground for a moment. " ..Craving for this much violence.. " She whispered out with a soft time, the man tried to grope at her chest when he was close enough, making Raiye step to the side, avoiding the incoming had and send a fierce elbow right in the face, a wicked grin upon her face and her eyes widened. " THIS FUCKING RAGE IS KILLING ME WITH JOY! "

The man stumbled back, holding his face and yelling out how his nose was broken, almost on the verge of tears as his friends ran to him to back him up. Raiye grabbed one of his arms, stretching it out, twisting it to break the arm and force him on one knee, then kicking him hard in the side of the head, sending him unconsious on the ground. Two of his friends came right at her, trying to tackle her but instead she kneed one right in the face as he tried to tackle her, then grabbed the other by the throat, lifting him off his feet and walked towards the bar and when she was close to the window, she ran towards it and threw the man right through it. Not long after Raiye kicked through the half open door, looking at the people inside.

" ...Terror has become reality.. " She was then hit by a bottle of beer by one of the friends of the broken man on the ground, only making her grin widely, giving him a harsh headbutt in the face but throwing him through the other window. " Let the carnage begin! I've come to collect Sarah Gatt! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:20 am

"...it was only thn that this guy realized he had cut his hand open!" Sarah laughed as she finished her story, and another chorus of laughter was heard all round. "He was alright though. Out there kicking ass the very next day"

"Sounds like a real character," one of her friend chuckled. "But if you like that one then-" He was interupted by what sounded like a loud commotion just outside the bar doors. "What the fuck is that?" the guy wondered aloud. Sarah along with everyone else in the bar was looking at the front entrance to see what the source of the ruckus was. Then suddenly a man came flying through the window, shards of glass flying everywhere before he fell to a bleeding heap on the floor.

"M-Monster," he rasped, right before he passed out. All eyes turned to the entranceway, where to everyone's surprise a young girl stepped in. She would have looked normal, maybe even cute if it weren't for that maniacle grin she wore. But out of everyone in the bar, there was only one person that knew her.

"T-That bitch!" Sarah's gang sprang to their feet after Raiye made her declaration, ready to take her on if need be.

"Stop," Sarah said calmly. Out of everyone else in the bar she was the only one not impressed with Raiye's rampage. "You can't beat her. Besides, she called me out." Standing from her seat Sarah strode past her astonished friends and headed straight for Raiye. Once she stood before the silver-haired girl, Sarah gave a smile that was almost as malicious as the girl before her. "Hey Raiye. What was it you wanted again?
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:22 am

Raiye put her hands back into her pocket, watching as Sarah came closer to her, she didn't seem all that afraid or nervous with all the people around her, ready to jump on her if need to be. She simply waited untill Sarah was close, seeing her smile, it was rather interesting to always to fight with Sarah, this was the first time she was going against her. " Orders, Sarah. " She looked up with her red glowing eyes, the wicked grin growing wider. " Orders even I can't refuse. " Though it looked like she was very hostile, she didn't seem to go for any cheap shots, simply waiting for Sarah's comply or not, she knew one thing though, she wasn't going to go back without Sarah.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:04 pm

Sarh frowned a little when she heard why Raiye was here. She shouldn't be that surprised she suposed. iye was still in that wack-ass organiation hers and she needed to follow he orders. When the Era of Hell fell Sarah was smart enough to cash in her chips before things went to shit. She got out of it with no backlash, but it seemed her dealings had now caught up to her.

Sarah fished cigarette out of her pocket, and without a word walked pssed Raiye and headed for the door. "Let's take this outside," she said as she passed her, lighting up her cigarette as she did so. "See you later, guys," Sarah called to her friends ove her shoulder. "I'll tell you the details later." With that she walked out the door, expecting Raiye to follow her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Raiye seemed not to go for a quickly elbow strike to the back of Sarah's head when she passed her but instead she turned to follow Sarah outside, gripping her hands into fists, the door closed behind them while she stood infront of it, gazing over at Sarah and waiting untill she was ready. " Even for money I wouldn't attack you but.. " She thn brought one hand up to press her finger against the side of her head. " They did shit to my brains so... You're lucky I can still control myself up to this point.. "

Despite how silly Raiye made it sound, she was quite serious, even her boundaries were being tested.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:20 pm

After leaving the bar Sarah would lead Raiye into a deserted alley, smoking her cigarette all the while. She didn't talk to Raiye on the ay there until they were alone in the alley, standing across from the silver-haired girl with her hands in her pockets.

Sarah took another drag of her cigarette as Raiye spoke, sighing out a collumn of smoke. "Yeah I'm pretty familiar with the whole mind control shit that goes along with these things," Sarah said with a roll of her eyes. "But you know, I don't really give a shit about that. The way I see it you just came here to fight me." Sarah took one last drag of her cigrette and then tossed the stub aside, and fized Raiye with a malicious grin. "I've always wanted to fight you for real. Not in the ring; in the real world. Right here on the streets."

Sarah clenched her fists and raised them at the ready. "So let's go all the way, bitch!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Raiye spared no time once Sarah was ready, rushing straight towards the girl and when she was close enough, she tried to send a quick but vicious uppercut right towards Sarah's chin, she showed no mercy while doing so, even if Sarah didn't want to go full power, Raiye would have ignored it, right violence was all she wanted, and Sarah was going to be in for a world of hurt.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Fast! Sarah thought when Raiye came rushing at her with her fist clenched, looking ready to bring the pain. If Sarah hadn't seen her coming that would have been quite a hit. Fortunately as it was, Sarah had just enough time to dodge to the side and avoid Raiye's punch completely. While Raiye was still exposed, Sarah would send a swft right hook across her jaw, then follow up with an elbow to the nose.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:00 am

Raiye should have figured that such an attack would not end up well if she missed, leaving her completely open for Sarah to attack and taking the punch hard in the jaw and the nose, forcing her to stumble backwards. Still, even with the sudden pain that shifted in her face, she did not back down, she immidaitly went back close to Sarah and tried to send one hell of a clothesline to her, trying to bring her down.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down