by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Family Matters (another Minashi tale)

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Family Matters (another Minashi tale) - Page 5 Empty Re: Family Matters (another Minashi tale)

Post by luffy316 Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:35 am

"Phooo!" Mina sighed wordlessly as she was heaved up. A wet Akashi was a sight she rather liked, and she got to see it fairly often between shared baths and showers, and making Akashi earn Mina's orgasms with a heavy sweat. "Ok, fine," she complied, taking Akashi's hand and pulling herself up to her level. She rested her body against hers for a bit, kissing her lower lip before standing under her own power. She stepped back a bit, taking a small bar of soap and lathering it up when she was fully clear of Akashi's body. Still in arm's reach and still being spattered by the excess water, she started soaping up her arms.

"Fine," she repeated. "We'll just have to clean ourselves then. No touching until we're out of the shower then. I'm in charge, so that's what I say so," she insisted with mocking stern tones. No touching, naturally, did not instantly mean no teasing. She'd lean her head back and sigh quietly, genuinely enjoying the cleansing shower and moving her hands downward to scrub at her breasts. She took care to get the soapy water into its every nook, scrubbing under her breasts in particular to clean out the sweat and push her breasts upward temptingly

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Family Matters (another Minashi tale) - Page 5 Empty Re: Family Matters (another Minashi tale)

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:46 am

"Good luck." Akashi said as she reached for the body wash again. She watched Mina as she began to scrub herself down. Akashi did the same, mostly properly at first before finding herself staring at Mina's cleavage. 'you bitch." She muttered and grinned, soaping up her own breasts. "You're the worst person to put in charge of this. But don't worry!" She stuck out her tongue and then turned around, washing her tits off before reaching a soapy hand and softly caressing her butt. She purred out a soft moan as she slowly ran a soapy hand in a circular motion along her ass tauntingly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:21 am

Mian eyed her lover's generous ass with a longing purr. "You're body a freaking overstocked meat market, you realize that? Everything on you looks so damn yummy." Mina raised her leg to the ledge of the tub, baring her pussy as she rubbed down her thighs and crotch. It was still a bit tender, so not all of her coos and hums were for Akashi's entertainment. Her lean body was stretched tighter by the pose, and she'd lean back further than the normal body might consider doable, thrusting out her breasts like dripping soapy mountains, even if they were just hills compared to Akashi's

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Akashi ginned to herself at Mina's words. She would then lean over and scrub her thick legs as she showed off her luscious hams to her lover. "Oh, I know." She said slyly, looking between her legs to ogle Mina while she tended to her own splendid body. "Aren't you lucky too? You get the first pick of alll the best cuts." She then stood up after rinsing herself off, hopping out of the bathtub and wrapping a towel around her hair. 'Don't worry though, babe. You're a hot little farmer's market of tastyness yourself." She said with a wink. She then looked in the mirror. "Fuck.. I shouldn't have gotten my hair wet! I don't have time to set it right now!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:45 am

Mina scrubs her tender bits easily enough, flexibility handy once again as she licked her lips at Akashi's backside. She was impressed when Akashi actually got out without much of a fuss, giving a light and playful swat at her butt as soon as she was out of the shower and fair game again.

"You could wear it down, I guess. Duno what you were thinkin of doin' with it anyway." Mina tilted her head and squinted suspiciously. "Wait.... you DO have a hair dryer, don't you, cave woman?"She had her own in the closet, but had to wonder sometimes just how traditional Akashi was

Last edited by 125 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Akashi groaned at Mina's teasing and just turned around and shouted "FIRE BAD!" At her before sticking her tongue out. "I'll just wear it up." She said as she fumbled around. "Shit!" She said storming out of the bathroom and tearing open her dresser drawers. "Where did I put them!?' She said making a mess of their bedroom. "Grrrrr! Aha!" She said as she saw a box sitting under a bra that was on top of the dresser. She opened in it and inside were a pair of gilded chopsticks.She took her messy locks and bunched them together and stabbed them with the chopsticks before finding a small cob and adding it to the mess that was still there. She ran back into the bathroom and checked out the mirror. A long strand fell down the side of her face but other than being mostly wet and obviously hastily done, Akashi managed to make it work. "Damn, I'm hot!" She muttered and gave herself a thumbs up in the mirror.

She then turned around and looked at Mina. "How about it babe?" She said with a grin. "Lookin good, right?" She then licked her lips at Mina. "dammit!" She darted out of the bathroom flailing her arms. "I can't look at you right now put some damn clothes on before I have to call my mother and tell her I came down with some terrible TERRIBLE disease that's named something NOT Nymphomania!"

Akashi went to her closet and pulled out a new Kimono." Ahh... This will do." She said. She then reached for some nice looking hakama pants before shouting back at Mina. 'I need you to come tape my boobs up!" She called out. The way she was fidgeting around and yelling so much, it was obvious that she was very nervous.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:39 am

Mina stuck her tongue back out at Akashi in reply, though adding a sensual licking motion while she was at it. She looked in surprise when Akashi bolted from the room, the champ having fought in a cage of barbed wire and being less nervous than this.

"Call me biased for all the monkey love we have, but you're sexy as they come," Mina affirmed for her. She pulled on a red bra to match her thong and went back to her own closet for a blouse, though she was still not settled on abandoning her chinese dress look instead (or was the kimono best to match her lover?). She turned around and half laughed, half gasped "I have to WHAT!? Can you not even fit in your own clothes from how much I've been spoiling you?"

She saw Akashi genuinely nervous though, and had to frown and come up to her, finding a roll of tape on the counter. It was where they'd left it from a few nights ago, and Mina had wondered why Akashi had it there to begin with if not for naughty mischief. She picked up the roll and went over to Akashi, putting her hands on her wrists and shushing quietly, regardless of how loud she got. She'd press her forehead against her, closing her eyes like she was psionically calming her. "Relax, sweety. We've got this. Nothing's going to go wrong. We can make it work," she assured. "Now show me your tits," she requested calmly when Akashi calmed down, motioning for her to proceed and help her through the process

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Akashi growled playfully at Mina's words. "It's got nothing to do with being FAT!" She said and threw the nearest object she had at Mina. "I just... need to look proper for tonight. I can't be showign these babies off in front of my family. They expect me to behave a certain way."

Akashi smiled at Mina's words and lifted up her arms. "Babe, I'm not worried about you at all. You'll do fine. And.. even if you didn't I love you so you could never disappoint me in front of them or any kind of mushy crap like that. But that doesn't mean I won't disappoint myself. huuuugh..." She sighed hard. "If you think I'M traditional... you ain't seen nothing yet. And my dad was a freaking yokozuna and HE was scared of my mom. How do you think the rest of us feel?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:37 am

Mina let out a little "Huh..." as she rolled the tape around Akashi's torso. "Sorry, I know it's basically impossible in a lot of ways, but I just imagined kicking your moms ass and I dunno, becoming the new alpha or something. I'm a wrestler! Blame it on that!" she immediately defended.

"But look, if it'll make you feel better, I'll be watching your back too. When I'm not staring at your ass or.... well, how oddly interesting your boobs look all smushed down like this... then I'll be making sure you're acting all perfect daughter in front of them too."
She smiled and raised her eyebrows. "Plus we can take the car. Should be faster that way, and finally get to try it out."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 02, 2011 2:25 am

Akashi giggled a little at Mina. "That's cute, babe." She said. "But good luck. Even my dad couldn't take her. I don't know what it is about her. She's not very big or very strong. And she's not very mean. She's just... I don't know. I would feel sorry for anyone who messed with her I guess."

"oooh, They look all smooshed!" Akashi poked a bit that was sticking out of the wrap. "Hehe, it will be like a little surprise later. You can unwrap me and Pop! Out they'll come!" Akashi giggled and stood up. She leaned in and kissed Mina before going and grabbing the rest of her attire. A kimono that was very fancy and pulled and tied with an obi so that she barely looked like she had breasts, at least compared to her normal look. Royal blue Hakama pants with a design down the side.

"Oh yeah. I can't believe you haven't' just drove it around since you got it. You don't have to wait for meee you know. Let loose!" She said grinning. "Though I am kind of excited."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next