by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 244 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 244 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

You're Pretty Good, Eh

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You're Pretty Good, Eh - Page 2 Empty Re: You're Prety Good, Eh

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:04 am

Cassie was more that a little put off by Rei seeming to doubt her abilities. "Of course I'm able to." She tried not to sound annoyed. "I just slipped." She quickly got to her feet.

She put a hand behind Rei's head and pulled her down so she could cleanly jump over her. This time she wrapped her arms around Rei's waist as she jumped, instead of waiting till she was over like last time. As she came down on the mat she forcefully jerked Rei backward, hard enough that the momentum almost let her roll through and out of the pin. Cassie held on though, bitterly ensuring that she got it right.

"See? I can do it just fine. It's not even that hard, I just slipped." She hopped up to her feet and straightened her tank top and shorts.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:31 pm

"I know you're able to! I sense the potential! But no need to act like you slipped! It's perfectly fine!" Rei said proudly, getting rather charasmatic before allowing herself to get rolled up, getting some slight whiplashing in the process. "Perfect!" Rei said happily as Cassie pulled off the mood, prompting the Japanese wrestler to hop back onto her feet and proceed to give Cassie a series of rather firm pats on to her back. "Great Job Padawan! You know the basics well!" Rei would exclaim, oblivious to what Cassie had just said.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Cassie was a little embarrassed, she felt like she'd snapped at Rei and she hadn't meant to. "Sorry." She said.

"What else ya got?" Cassie said with renewed spunk. She looked Rei over. "Um, you look like you're about my size... little taller, probably, but, um... I think that like I have no trouble or anything with submissions and I'm getting better with the aerial stuff, but I think the biggest thing I need to work on is, um..." Cassie wished she could just talk in a straight line, but she was still a nervous. "Like, do you have ways to work on like the rougher stuff, and to, um, get tougher? It's not that I'm not tough, but I'm not, like, a brawler. Ya know. I mean I could probably beat anyone here if it were just submission wrestling or just jujitsu, but... I don't think I do well with getting hit in the head."

She thought that maybe she shouldn't be telling people about her weaknesses, she didn't know this girl at all, but she seemed nice. That was enough for Cassie. And if she did take advantage and beat her up, maybe that would help make her tougher.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:29 pm

"Bout What? You slipping!? Forgot it, You're doing just fine!" Rei exclaimed happily, assuming that Cassie was talking about her 'slip up' rather than appologizing for snapping at Rei.

Rei soon looked Cassie in the eyes and blinked a few times upon hearing Cassie confess her Wrestling Weaknesses, which prompted Rei to smile a bit at Cassie before placing her hand upon the Canadian Wrestler's head, lightly ruffling her hair a bit.

"I know exactly how you feel... Although to be truthful, my weakness is my lack of brute strength. I cant exactly win a Test of Strength with alot of the Powerhouse Wrestlers here..." Said Rei, nodding with her eyes closed as she spoke. "...The Brawlers also tend to give me a bit of trouble as well, like a certain someone I know." Mutterd Rei as her eyes shot open and sharply darted across the Gym, glaring at a certain blonde woman from texas who suddenly stopped punching the Heavy Bag to turn towards Rei.

"You Talking Shit 'Bout Me Tanaka!?" Yelled the woman known simply as, Bonnie Gastin.

"No Bonnie! Nobody's talking you about..." Replied Rei with a chuckle, hiding an evil snicker away that only Cassie would be able to see as the Texan Brawler turned away.

"My advice Cassie, learn some brawling, you'll probably need it. But if fist-fighting isnt exactly your thing, learn to improve what you are best at. You've got skill in Technical Wrestling, rough brawlers like Bonnie have little to no Technical Wrestling skill, use that to your advantage." Rei said to Cassie, sounding more like a Trainer at the moment.

"When I want to learn some Brawling... I go see Bonnie... Although you might be sore for the next couple days, you do learn a thing or two from her and it really comes in handy if you have an opponent who is more of a fighter than a wrestler... It's your choice though." Rei said once more while rubbing an old bruise on her arm she got from Bonnie a week ago.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:50 pm

Cassie knitted her brow and looked over at the big American woman by the heavy bags. "Using my strengths... that's no problem... I mean if we had a submission wrestling tournament in the AFW I'd win it, for sure." She wasn't being boastful. In her mind, her family's jujitsu was the best in the world, and she'd proven herself at her family's school.

"Well, I love jujitsu a lot, but I want to learn more about pro wrestling and all that sort of thing. We seem pretty similar, so maybe I'd have the most success with a similar style... but then maybe I should work on my weaknesses where I can... um, do you think I should go talk to her?" Cassie said, pointing off at Bonnie. "She seems.... I mean would you go with me? You could introduce us, or..."

The thought of meeting the American made her a bit more nervous. "Is... she a good teacher?" Cassie asked hopefully.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:18 pm

"That's some big talk coming from you Cassie... That's all im going to say." Replied Rei with a smile, happy to see some confidence from the rookie but even Rei was skeptical, she had been expected to win her first match in AFW and ended up out cold instead. Apprently all was possible in AFW.

Rei then crossed her arms and thought for a moment. Was it really a good idea to let Cassie train with Bonnie? Would Bonnie be nice to Cassie or Hostile? Rei kept on thinking about wheter or not it was a good idea, she felt that it would be her fault if Bonnie got too rough and hurt Cassie while they trained, but wrestling wasnt exaclty a nice sport, you're gonna get hurt and Rei remembered that, she knew that now was the best time to introduce Cassie to rough opponent, even if it was only practice.

"Don't worry... Bonnie's not that bad, she's just a little crazy. Come on, I'll introduce ya..." Said Rei before she heard Cassie's other question.

"Im guessing you've never heard of The Gastin Twins before... Bonnie & Clyde Gastin are among the best brawlers the AFW has to offer, although they're a bit rough around the edges, they do know quite a bit about fighting and to learn Brawling from Bonnie is learning from one of the best." Rei said with a grin as she nodded in agreement to her words before getting her eyes suddenly grew wide, as if she had left the oven on at home.

"Actually... Just ask Bonnie... Never ask Clyde.... Ever..." Rei mutterd before looking off into the distance for a moment, appearing to be having a flashback, which ended with a nervous look on her face that she soon shook off. "Come on... Let's go see Bonnie..." Said Rei, before motioning Cassie to accompany her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:32 pm

"O-okay. Sure! Let's go see Bonnie." Cassie took a deep breath and followed Rei out of the ring and over to the heavy bags. This was as good a time as any to get her hands dirty, so to speak. She assured herself that what didn't kill her would only make her stronger, so if she got beat up here it'd be like at her family's gym, except instead of getting choked and twisted and tossed around she'd be getting smacked around. She took another deep breath to steady herself.

"Hi!" Cassie began as they approached Bonnie. "I'm Cassie. I'm pretty new here, but I've had one match so far. I, uh..." She faultered. She felt like she should let Rei do the talking at first. She seemed like she knew Bonnie or had some kind of relationship with her, maybe it was best to let her do the talking.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Walking with Cassie to the other side of the gym, Rei was still a bit unsure as to whether or not Bonnie would actually teach Cassie anything instead of simply beating her up and expecting Cassie to learn from it.

The pair made their way to the heavy bags and stood in front of Bonnie, with Rei giving the texan brawler a very sly smirk. Bonnie soon turned to face the pair upon noticeing that they were watching her. "...What!?" Bonnie questioned, a bit out of breath due to working out with the heavy bag.

The texan brawler soon saw Cassie approach and introduce herself, she only heard her name though, due to the fact that Bonnie had been completely taken by surprise upon seeing how cute Cassie was up close. Indeed she was shocked to find someone that appeared so adorable and not look like she was 13 years old.

"...Bonnie" Called Rei, which got the Blonde woman's attention. "This is Cassie Elliot, she's new here. I'd like for you to give Cassie a lesson in brawling... If you don't mind." Rei would ask in a very stern, serious tone of voice, giving Bonnie a cold stare as she spoke. Bonnie heard Rei's request and proceeded to turn towards Cassie, then back to Rei, then back to Cassie again before turning to face Rei again. "Hold up! Huddle, Right now!" Demanded Bonnie. Rei agreed and the two women marched away from Cassie and the heavy bags before huddling up with one another.

"You can't expect me to hit an aborable lil' thang like her!" Bonnie Protested to Rei, scolding her. "Just don't be Rough!" Rei counterd before Bonnie quickly replied. "Easy for you to say! I don't like hittin' people who can't fight." "She can fight!" Rei Counterd. The pair continued to argue for a short bit of time before finally making an agreement.

"Alright! I'll do it... Ain't gonna like it though..." Bonnie mutterd with a frown. "Just try to be firm... but not kill her..." Rei pleaded to blonde woman. "That's my biggest worry..." Mutterd Bonnie before the two broke the huddle and walked back towards Cassie.

"Alright... Look here Missy!" Bonnie exclaimed pointing her finger at Cassie as she adressed her. "I want you to hit me. Right here. As hard as ya can." Said Bonnie to Cassie, pointing to the left side of her cheek, expecting Cassie to hit her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Cassie knitted her brow, watching the two girls argue. She could make out much of what they were saying. If Bonnie was trying to be quiet, she wasn't doing a great job. She shifted her weight uncomfortably from foot to foot while waiting for them to come back.

Cassie was unsurprised when the Texan demanded that she hit her. "Um... why there? Shouldn't I aim for here?" She asked, gently moving Bonnie's hand so that she pointed to her chin instead. "I've... done a bunch of kickboxing. A lot, actually, but... I've never really used it in like, a fight. So..."

She was pretty uncomfortable about just hauling off and hitting someone the moment she met her. She thought about it hard for several seconds, and finally stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Bonnie, giving her a squeeze before stepping back. In Cassie's mind that reconciled what they were about to do. Since they were friends now she didn't have to worry about anyone getting angry and losing control or anything.

With a nod, Cassie assumed a stance, different from her usual grappling stance. She didn't like the idea of hitting Bonnie like this, but she also didn't want to make a fool of herself, so if she was going to hit her she'd make sure that she felt it. She set her feet firmly and loaded up her left hook, transferred her weight to her right foot, pivoted her left foot out, lead with her shoulders and snapped her fist around into the side of Cassie's face. It was just like in practice, except at the very end where she actually hit someone.

"Oh!" Cassie couldn't help but feel bad the moment it hit. She looked sheepishly at Bonnie to see if she was okay.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Feeling Cassie's hand guide Bonnie's towards her chin, the blonde woman let out a small sigh before speaking. "Well if ya gotta know..Im kinda sore there after taking a dang ol' dropkick from Ms. Tanaka. Rather not take another hit their today..." Mutterd Bonnie while glareing at Rei a bit before suddenly being taken by surprise as she discoverd Cassie giving her a hug. "W-What you doin' this for?" Bonnie said while blinking in surprise. She wasnt used to such sudden affection, the only hugs she ever got were from her brother or her mother. So when Cassie hugged Bonnie, the girl was taken a bit off guard, not understanding the girl's motives.

Bonnie stood in front of Cassie with stiff legs as she awaited the punch. She wasn't scared, but she wondered if this was actually gonna sting. Bonnie then watched Cassie fire her fist towards her. The Texan stood firm and took the fist directly to her cheek, whipping her head to the side a bit. Rei saw the punch being thrown and shut her eyes at the last second, looking about as half as sheepish as Cassie but Rei's only concern was whether or not Bonnie was going to get mad.

To Rei's surprise however, Bonnie didnt get man, she started laughing a bit before yelling "Ow! Gah Damn what a hit!" Exclaimed Bonnie, rubbing her cheek while laughing. "That actually hurt! Haha! Come 'ere ya little bottle rocket!" Exclaimed Bonnie gleefully before quickly stepping up to Cassie and wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "I can see that teaching you how to kick ass ain't gonna be too hard!" Said Bonnie with a joyful laugh before attempting to give Cassie an affectionate noogie.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

You're Pretty Good, Eh - Page 2 Empty Re: You're Pretty Good, Eh

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next