by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tag Title Match: Four Team Dance!

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Tag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 5 Empty Re: Tag Title Match: Four Team Dance!

Post by Kelsea Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:15 am

Leah giggled faintly and slid carefully through the ropes onto the outside of the apron, leaving Winter in the ring with the bigger bunny..

Mara wiggled her butt and fluffy white bunny tail with excitement... now was the bunnies time to shine. She grabbed onto Winter and pushed her back first up against the turnbuckles before backpedaling towards the middle of the ring. from the apron of the ring Leah grabbed onto Winter's arms, trying to hold her steady in the corner as Mara playfully jogged on the spot and then came running right at the dark haired girl.. With the double team coming into play, Mara would jump up and throw her arms out wide at the last minute, trying to slam her big buxom body right into Winter in a full on body splash.. Her bust aimed to bounce right into Winter's face!

Spotlight
characters:
Tag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 5 ELZuoMvTag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 5 OG5hnuaTag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 5 Cg3CzYmTag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 5 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Tag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 5 Empty Re: Tag Title Match: Four Team Dance!

Post by anegge Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:22 pm

"Ahh! Let go!" screeched Winter as she was restrained by the blonde behind her. She shook her head closing her eyes as she was treated to a second dose of double-Ds, this time from the bigger bunny. Her body jolted under Mara's weight as she was crushed into the turnbuckle, her knees weakening and causing her to slump weakly into the corner as she groaned.

Summer wondered what she should do to help her beleaguered friend. She was getting pretty worried.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 5 GXChUKwTag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 5 1BElGMITag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:15 am

Mara let out something between a soft pant and a giggle all in one as her buxom body bounced landed against Winter in the cosy body splash and then bounced back just a little to give Winter just enough room to slump down into a sitting position. The brunette's face kinda sliding down between Mara's cleavage and grinding down over her belly and crotch as she went down into position.

Mara's crotch ended up right in Winter's face as Mara kept her head pressed to the turnbuckle pad, finally holding onto the top ropes so that she could scale up onto the middle rungs. Mara would squat down slightly, bouncing up and down on the second ropes for a couple of seconds with her butt sticking out... Then she'd jump up and let herself drop downwards, still holding onto the ropes so that her hips would swing in towards Winter...

"Yeee!" Mara let out with glee as she tried to land the move... If Winter can't move out of the way in time, Mara would land her soft warm ass right down on top of her bust with her legs slipping through the ropes either side of Winter's head... Mara's mound tightly covered in her black bunny costume ending up right in Winter's face again as she bounced up and down in a modified bronco buster.

Spotlight
characters:
Tag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 5 ELZuoMvTag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 5 OG5hnuaTag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 5 Cg3CzYmTag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 5 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:26 pm

Summer frowned as she saw that in response to her obvious attention to the situation Leah had backed away from cheating for the moment. If she wanted to save Winter now she would have to wait.

And Winter was indeed suffering with Mara's plush backside continually smashing her small orbs in the bust busting attack. Winter sputtered weakly, her spittle flying onto the front of Mara's velvet suit as her head began to slump down into the Bunny's crotch. Soon she was whimpering right into the Swedish girl's sex as Mara continued to take her apart.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 5 GXChUKwTag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 5 1BElGMITag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Leah reached over to tag Mara on the shoulder as she continued to bounce playfully on Winters breasts, slipping into the ring before teasingly putting her thumb to the tip of her nose, bending over a bit to show off some good old fashion bunny cleavage and sticking her tongue out at the concerned looking Summer. She wanted Summer to get upset and maybe try to climb into the ring to attack Leah, knowing that the ref girl was pretty close to Summer's corner at the moment and would be distracted with trying to force her back out of the ring.

In the mean time she turned to Mara "Ok sis.." She signaled, Mara stopped bouncing and pressed forwards a bit... Her smoothly clad crotch pressing right into the probably now breathless Winter's face as she looked over her shoulder.

"Hmm? Oh.. you in already...?" Mara murmured, almost as if oblivious to the fact that she was leaning her warm mound right into Winter's face

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:06 pm

Winter was beyond the whimpering state and into the far too dizzy to care about anything except inhaling bunny crotch state. Her eyelids slowly drooped and then closed, it was unclear whether she was completely out or not at this point.

Summer was totally enraged at Leah's actions. The other bunny was to dumb to actual be more than an accidental heel, but Leah was deliberately trying to goad her. Well, too bad. Summer shrugged, pretending to be disinterested in Winter's plight, there was nothing she could legally do anyway. She'd take her revenge later.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Leah frowned as she was unable to goad Summer into climbing in the ring, knowing that that would have brought the love bunnies some valuable "alone" time with Winter as the ref was distracted. She turned back to Mara, smiling and cutely putting her arms together in front of her chest with her hands hanging down like little rabbit paws.

"Ok sis I'm ready!" Leah called out sweetly as she wriggled her butt, shaking her bunny tail in Summer's direction.

Mara started to shuffle off, with her crotch right in Winter's face this meant Winter was treated to having her face ground and rubbed upon by Mara's warm mound. As Mara stepped off and climbed through the ropes, Leah ran in immediately... Instead of leaping through for a bronco buster though, she would turn sideways on as she drew close to Winter in the corner and try to ram the side of her fishnet covered butt cheek right into Winter's face

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Winter was in a bad way after her double beating by Megumi and Mara. She barely opened her eyes in time to see the plush red rabbit's rump knocking her in the face and then pressing up against her nose and cheek. The Japanese girl's arms were slack and her only action was to drool slovenly onto the bunny's backside.

Now Summer did get the ref's attention. "Hey, ref! I think Winter's knocked out. Please check on her." she requested bemusedly. The ref crossed her arms and scowled walking over to the Season's corner, "Are you telling me how to do my job?" she asked. Summer objected, and the situation quickly descended into a pointless argument leaving the ref completely distracted, the opposite of Summer's intention.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:51 pm

"My tush feels so warm and soft doesn't it?" Leah commented, a pleasant smile on her face as she kept grinding her fishnet cover butt cheeks into Winter's face, fluffing her bunny tail against her from time to time.

Leah was able to tell that the ref was about to get distracted by Winter's team mate, like a sixth sense... As soon as she had turned her back, she lifted her butt off Winter and grabbed her up from her sitting position. But Winter wasn't moved far, Leah slipped her over the middle ropes so that her bust was pressing down right on the rung. She drapped her thigh over the back of her shoulders, her butt cheek looming close to the side of Winter's head...

As if that wasn't bad enough, Mara Bunny out on the apron on the ring knelt down and grabbed her arms around the back of Winter's head, pulling her even more down on the harsh ropes while at the same time hugging her face right into the pink haired bunnies bossom in a smother.. It seeming like Winter was gonna end up with her face in every body part of the two cute bunnyies

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:47 pm

Lukretia had been watching with a bored look on her face. One girl was already down. Now it seemed like incompetence was the rule of the day. Even though the match had just started, she was already looking angry. As the bunny was smothering her foe, Lukretia stood up, grabbed a microphone and called for the bell to ring.

"Enough! Enough of zis farce!" She called out.

"I'm calling an end to zis vorthless match. It is obvious ze talent in ze tag team division is lacking in quality. to continue on vould be a disgrace to everyone involved.

Boos rained down on the ring and Lukretia shook her head, smirking. "Please, restran yourselves from continuing to desire vat is obviously a shameful display."

She looked back into the ring. "None of you deserve to be champions. Ze title vill be vacated until I see some skill und desire. I vill not vaste anymore of meine, yours or ze audiences time."

"Hellraiser" began to play as Lukretia tossed away her microphone and began to walk back down the aisle, leaving the four tag teams and the fans without a match or a chance at the title.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5