by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lobo Vs. Terra Firth (Complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lobo Vs. Terra Firth (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of Violence (For Darius)

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:08 am

"So is this the way I lose my last match? Cause of a Low Blow? Im weaker than I thought"

Lobo shook his head as he attempted to recover from the knee to the face he had taken, which left him visibly rocked. He wanted to stand up, but his head felt dizzy and his lower body was sore enough after taking that lowblow.

"The crowd is cheering for her even as she took that cheap shot on me... I knew they wouldnt give a shit about me..."

Lobo wouldnt see Terra coming as he tried to get back up and would fall back to the mat, howling in pain as Terra planted her boots upon his back, earning more blood along the mat as Lobo hacked it up, causing the bloodthristy crowd to cheer.

"Ughh.... W-Well someone's obviously a sadist...." Lobo would remark to Terra and partly the crowd as well, still retaining his sense of humor as he looked up at Terra from the corner of his eye, his rage pumping by the seconds.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Lobo Vs. Terra Firth (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of Violence (For Darius)

Post by Darius Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:36 am

After landing that double stomp Terra remained standing on Lobo's back, crushing him beneath her feet. She groun her booted feet into his back for good measure, a cruel grin on her face as she did so. It seemed everything she did was designed to be especially brutal, and Lobo was the unfortunate one to be her first fight.

She actually snickered at Lobo's statement. "No I'm not," she said, jjumping down so she was now straddling Lobo's back. "Who says wanting to make you bleed makes me a sadist?" Grabbing another handful of Lobo's hair, she would begin to slam his face into the mat over and over again.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:21 am

Lobo would growl as Terra dug her feet into Lobo's back, hating how much fun it seemed that Terra was having.

He'd let out a pained grunt as Terra dropped down on Lobo's back, wincing as she held him by the hair.

Why must you pull the hair!?!?!" Lobo would think to himself, angered by Terra grabbing her sacred locks. She'd stun the Luchador with a couple slams to the mat, driving his head over and over. However, other than hurt him, Lobo's rage would grow more and more, until he finally retaliated by lifting his elbow and swinging it back at Terra's jaw harshly, attempting to hit the girl with his elbow and stop her from slamming his head and grabbing his hair.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:32 am

Terra was laughing as she drove Lobo's face into the mat multiple times, and she along with the rest of the crowd thought she had this match in the bag. That was until Lobo suddenly spun his elbow taight into her jaw. "UGH!" Tera grunted, getting thrown to the side by the force of the blow, releasing Lobo's hair in the process.

Terra would roll to a crouching a position some ways away from Lobo, and quickly checked her mouth for blood. Finding none, she smirked at her opponant. "Glad to see you're not a total pushover," he grinned. "It makes it all the sweeter beating you."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:43 am

A frustrated growl would escape from Lobo after he hit Terra in the jaw with his elbow before he began to finally stagger back onto his feet. "Of all the people I've met here... Aint NOBODY ever pissed me off as much as you..." Lobo spat, scowling at Terra as he looked back at her, although a bit banged up in several places, Lobo's temper seemed to block out some of the pain he was feeling earlier. Now the only thing on his mind was returning the favor to Terra.

"Ha... Well I should thank you. I wasnt exactly in a good mood today, but thanks to you... Im ready to dish out a fully deserved Ass-Whoopin to a very CHEAP Redhead..." Lobo would mutter, cracking his knuckles as he did so, appearing to get his fighting spirit back.

"If im gonna bleed... I aint bleeding alone..." Lobo remarked with a sly grin, before charging at Terra. If she was still in that Crouching position, Lobo would try to throw a big boot directly at her forehead.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:59 am

Terra ginned at Lobo as she held her chin. She took a certain amount of pride in the fact that she had pissed her opponnt off more than anyone else could have. Was she really that good? Anyway, she snickered as Lobo got back up to face her. It was nice to know that he was showing some balls now. "ell, are you gonna talk about it or are you gonna do something about it, pussy?" she sneered.

Terra would soon end up regretting those words hen Lobo's foot came crashing into her forehead. She had not been expecting him to have that kind of reach with her legs, and with a pained cry Terra was sen flying backards, crashing to the mat on her back. The girl groaned in pain, that last hit really throwing her for a loop.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:14 am

Lobo had met a lot of people here in Sex Wars, each with there own wierd personalites and agendas. His so called 'friends', Kelly Conway & Clyde Gastin have driven the Luchador to nearly pop a blood vessel with their constantly bothersome, annoying and infuriating shenanigans that Lobo endured on a daily basis. Dispite all this, Lobo couldnt but feel that Terra was worse than either one, perhaps it just because he was having a bad day and Terra was making it worse. Regardless, the Luchador knew exactly what was going to make him feel better.

"Dad was Right... Chivalry is Dead... And Women Killed it..." Lobo thought to himself, smirking an evil smile as his sneakers drove into Terra's forehead. "I Think I'll do both, ya cheap bitch!" Lobo would taunt after smashing a speedy kick into Terra's forehead, sending the redhead crashing down upon the mat. "Now I know why you were having so much with me earlier..." Lobo would remark with an evil grin, looking down at Terra as she layed on the mat, dazed from the kick. Not wanting to give her the chance to recover, Lobo would leap up high towards Terra, bending his knee as gravity began to pull him down, attempting to drive his right knee directly into Terra's stomach as he dropped down.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:23 am

"GUUUHH!!!' Terra gagged as Lobo's knee buried itself into her taut stomach. It did a good job driving just about all the air out of her body, leaving her breathless and vulnerable. With a pained coughed Terra rolled onto her side, cluthing er sore stomach with both hands. This was getting bad. he had a strong start but at this rate Lobo just might take her apart then and there!

Gritting her teeth through the pain, Terra would try to get to her hands knees and slowly try to get to her feet.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:24 am

Lobo would look down at Terra with a satisfied grin upon his face, loving the fact that Terra was getting a taste of her own medicine. "You know I normally dont enjoy this sorta thing..." Lobo would remark, pulling his knee away from Terra and letting her rise up at least to her knees before he attempted to grab Terra by her hair.

"... But you're the only exception here... Sorry if this makes ya Un-Cute" Lobo would remark with a coy girn. If he managed to grab Terra he'd wind back his fist and attempt to nail Terra right between the eyes with a hard right punch.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:38 am

Terra whined as she pulled up by her hair to her knees, forced into this humliating postion by her now confident opponant. Terra glared up at him defintly, liking him better when he was just getting beaten like a good wimp. She needed to do something fast, but what?

The answer was right in front of her. Quite literally in fact. Terra hid a smirk at this fast. As soon as Lobo cocked his fist back, Terra's arm would fly up and slam cruely into Lobo's crotch for the second low blow of the evening, thi one much harder than the first. "Sorry if this makes you unable to have children," Terra would sneer.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Lobo Vs. Terra Firth (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lobo Vs. Terra Firth (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next