by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 9:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Big Top Brawl! Vanderdecken Vs. Kagami Elicia Celeste

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Big Top Brawl! Vanderdecken Vs. Kagami Elicia Celeste - Page 5 Empty Re: Big Top Brawl! Vanderdecken Vs. Kagami Elicia Celeste

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:05 am

Vanderdecken sighed as she looked at Kagami. She slowly approached the girl, cracking the whip at her but not hitting her. She was trying to back Kagami against the edge of the 'ring'. If she could, she would get closer and closer, cracking the whip but always keeping it from touching Kagami. When she was close enough, she would try and close the gap and press herself up against Kagami so that she could lean in and whisper in her hear.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't make you do something like that. It's all for show but you can leave the dangerous stuff to me." She hoped that between them, she could crack a smile that only they would see. And if she could get her words off, she would place the whip in Kagami's hand and wink at her. "Go ahead and follow my lead.' She'd say, hoping that Kagami would understand.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Big Top Brawl! Vanderdecken Vs. Kagami Elicia Celeste - Page 5 Empty Re: Big Top Brawl! Vanderdecken Vs. Kagami Elicia Celeste

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:13 am

Kagami although she refused to jump through the hoop she was still afraid of Vanderdecken and her whip and she continued to back up until her back hit a wall and she stood there trembling as Vanderdecken approached. KAgami was close to crying as Vamderdecken approached but then she saw her opponent smile and hand her the whip as she told talked to her and Kagami was taken completely by surprise "But why are you doing this?" Kagami asked as she was extremly confused by Vanderdecken's actions.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:25 am

Vanderdecken looked at Kagami and through her hands up in the air, giving a surprised look, like Kagami had stolen the whip from her. "For them!" She said as she fell down on her butt, making it look like she stumbled and tripped. "They pay a lot of money for a good show. It's our duty to give them their money's worth." Vanderdecken crawled on her butt, scooting away as the crowd laughed and cheered. "Use your wrist and try not to hit me. I'll put on a real show for you. But I'm still going to have that whip back by the end of the match."

She then put her frowny face back on and sighed as she scooted away. "What a drag..." She said as she continued to scoot on her butt like a dog. Her voice was louder, projecting her words to get a few chuckles from people int he first few rows.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:30 am

Kagami was still completely confused but she started to see what Vanderdecken wanted and she smiled slightly as Vanderdecken shuffled backwards and thats when Kagami raised the whip and croacked it at Vanderdecken trying her best not to hit her as she said aloud in a somewhat confident voice that still sounded nervous "Now you will sit up on your legs as i get the hoop ready" Kagami said cracking the whip again as she moved towards the hoop Vanderdecken had earlier.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:35 am

Vanderdecken gave kagami a little smirk before flipping up and onto her feet from a rolling position before squatting and putting her hands out in front of her like puppy dog paws. "Roar." She said flatly as she pawed the air with one hand, slowly waddling backwards as Kagami inched forward. She had a good ring presence and knew where the flaming hoop was.

"I'm even more interested to see if you've figured out how to do the head in mouth thing. That's a trade secret I'm not willing to share." She said as she carefully eyed Kagami like she had actually found a way to do it herself.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:41 am

Kagami's nervous seemed to disappear little by little as Vanderdecken played to the crowd and soon she reached the hoop and she stood by it with a smile on her face that hid the rest of her nervousness. Kagami then cracked the whip again at Vanderdecken "Now jump through the hoop" KAgami yelled out before blushing alittle as she usually was never in a commanding position over someone else and as Kagami waited for Vanderdecken to move she also said "uh i don't think my head would fit into your mouth"

Last edited by 407 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:32 am

Vanderdecken hopped up to attention, clicking her heels together before standing up rigidly. she then turned around and looked at the fiery hoop as the flames crackled in her eyes. "This is nice..." She muttered to herself as she scooted backwards and then charged at the hoop, diving right through it as the flames licked her sides. she rolled forward when she went through the hoop and sprang up, in a perfect pose before spinning around and facing Kagami. "Now then, if you want to chase after me, you're going to have to follow me exactly. Won't that be fun?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:48 am

"But what if i don't make it" Kagami said the fear in her voice returning as she looked at the hoop of fire and her hand began to tremble from the fear also. Kagami then dropped the whip and began to back up before tripping over her own to feet and fell to the ground with a surprised yelp.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:57 am

Vanderdecken watched the scene and then looked at the hoop once more. She charged again and again dove through it, rolling for a bit before pouncing up and attempting a butt splash on Kagami, hoping to slam her butt down on Kagami's stomach. It would be a pretty amazing spectacle if she pulled it off.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:03 am

Kagami was still backing up as she dragged her butt across the ground but then she saw Vanderdecken jump through the hoop again and before Kagami could do anything the butt of Vanderdecken slammed into her stomach and her body nearly sat straight up before slumping back down to the ground as Kagami groaned in pain as the air was driven from her lungs.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next