» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, ScyldScefing, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Big Top Brawl! Vanderdecken Vs. Kagami Elicia Celeste

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Big Top Brawl! Vanderdecken Vs. Kagami Elicia Celeste Empty Big Top Brawl! Vanderdecken Vs. Kagami Elicia Celeste

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:57 am

Big Top Brawl match

Standard Rules apply, however any part of the 'ring' may be used as the wrestler's see fit.

The scene was set in the AFW dome for a rather unusual match up. A ticket purchaser may have wondered if they were in the wrong venue. The dome was set up like a Circus. Tonight's match up was a circus match, the first of it's kind and the purveyors of the league were hoping it would do well enough to not be the last. In the center of the arena there was no ring. Instead a large circular barricade was in place and gym mats were laid out to fill the inside with a padded cushioned surface. Though it would still be more unforgiving than a normal mat canvas, it would provide some protection. Laid out in the "ring" were several items and objects that one would find in a circus. Three hoops were placed at two ends of the circle, normally used for jumping animals. In the center, there was the ring master's podium with a bullwhip on it. On the two other sides, there were see-saws.

Impressive yet, was about ten feet above the ground was a huge net that made the "ring' seem like a cage. It was held in place by four ladders at either end of the circle which could be climbed and led to a tight rope area that stretched the see-saw sides of the 'ring' Just above the rope netting were small platforms on either side attached to the ladders where wrestler's could fight. and the tightrope connecting the two platforms, just about a foot above the rope net. The ladder's continued up a bout 6 feet higher where a trapeze was set up. Most assumed all this was for show, but the wrestlers were free to use it if they dared.

The lights soon dimmed and the crunchy base of "Riddle's Are Abound Tonight." Began to echo through the arena. A spotlight was cast at the entrance and out stepped Vanderdecken. She had to keep from smirking and slumped her shoulders forward. "Did... I really leave the ship?" She asked herself before throwing her hands up into the air, showering herself and the front row of the ramp with confetti that she had. stowed away. She then jogged down the ramp, comically falling and rolling into a hop up, causing the audience to both laugh and marvel at her acrobatics. She then leaped over the barricade and stretched her limbs, jogging in place before doing a lap around the ring, leaping over the see-saws and diving through the hoops, much to the crowd's delight. When she was finished, she picked a ladder and stood near it as she awaited her opponent.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Big Top Brawl! Vanderdecken Vs. Kagami Elicia Celeste Empty Re: Big Top Brawl! Vanderdecken Vs. Kagami Elicia Celeste

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:04 am

Kagami stood backstage watching Vanderdecken enter the arena and she was awe struck by her acrobatic skills. Soon Kagami's music began to play and she stepped out into the circus stlye arena and all Kagami did was wave to her few supporters as she walked down to the barricade alittle ashamed that her entrance wasn't as cool as her opponents. As Kagami reached the barricade she quickly jumped over it and made her way to the center of the 'ring' and looked at Vanderdecken "Um, hello i'm Kagami lets have a fun match ok."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Big Top Brawl! Vanderdecken Vs. Kagami Elicia Celeste Empty Re: Big Top Brawl! Vanderdecken Vs. Kagami Elicia Celeste

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:59 pm

Vanderdecken watched as Kagami came down the ramp and made her way to the 'ring'. She waddled over to Kagami to meet in the center and extended a hand out. Her hand had a fake gloved hand attached to a small handle and she extended it. "Shake?" She said and then looked down. She looked back up at Kagami and with a straight face spoke again. "No really. Let's have a good match." She offered the fake hand as though it were a real hand and had a very serious look on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:27 am

KAgami smiled as Vanderdecken extended her hand towards Kagami and she accepted the hand shaking it until it slipped out and Kagami yelped in surprise "Ah, ah, um sorry here is your hand back" Kagami said blushing thinking she actual pulled Vanderdecken's hand off.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:53 am

Vanderdecken's gaze turned and she looked away for a moment. Dryly she spoke as she lifted up her now free hand and waved it. "Keep it. I have a spare." She then tugged at her suspender shorts. "Helps if I have a sleeve though." She then turned and waddled back to the particular ring she side of the ring she chose. "You know, I've never done this before." She said to Kagami. "Made a complete fool of myself in front of thousands of people." She then waved her hand to emphasize the audience that was cheering the two beauties.

"Yeah, I'm only used to making a fool of myself in front of a couple hundred people."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:10 am

Kagami giggled alittle at Vanderdecken's words and she said back "Don't worry its not that bad, you get used to it" Kagami said heading towards the opposite side of the ring. Even though KAgami looked to be all together on the outside, she was a mess on the inside as her mind raced with thoughts of what could happen to her and what Venderdecken was going to do to her if she lost. Kagami was also very nervous like she always was and this sort of ring only increased her nervousness.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:13 am

Vanderdecken actually was pretty confident in herself. This was nothing new to her and the fact that the ring was set up like a circus made even more comfortable. When the bell dinged, She waddled forward about halfway tot he middle of the ring and looked around. "I'd much prefer to do this up there." She said pointing to the second level of the 'ring' that was above them. "though, I guess getting tangled in a net isn't fun. She waddled a few more steps before she tugged at her suspenders. "Well, why don't you go ahead and have the first shot. It's on the house." She said and tilted her chin to expose it to Kagami. "First shot. Bet you always wanted to punch a clown anyway, right? Everyone does. It's ok. Every time I look in the mirror I take a swing." She said dryly as her eyes glanced away fro a moment. She then sighed. "No wait." She held up her other hand if Kagami approached. "I just realized, this is crazy! I can't let you do this!" She then turned her head and pointed at the other side of her face. "That side's my bread and butter, can't have you wrecking that now. Ok, go ahead."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:29 am

Kagami did in fact head towards Vanderdecken but as she was stopped the nervous girl couldn't help but chuckle at Vanderdecken's humor but she quickly snapped back to the fight "Hey stop mocking me ok" Kagami screamed out as she actually thought Vanderdecken was making fun of her. Now Kagami usually wasn't one to turn down a free hit on an opponent but the way Vanderdecken was acting caught her complete off guard and he became even more nervous as well as extremely cautios "I'm not going to hit you until you take me seriously."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:07 am

Vanderdecken raised an eyebrow as she apparently managed to hit a tick in the girl's patience. She then sighed when Kagami refused the offer. "Fine fine... If I throw a pie at you, will you believe I'm serious?" She said with a dry tone as she reached into her pants as though there really was a pie down there.

"No, never mind." She said as she shrugged her shoulders. " I left it in my other pants."

"But seriously." She said again. "If I keep this up, there's a good chance I'll have the offensive the whole match, right? Stay right there, I got a million of these to try out on you."

While Vanderdecken was 'entertaining' Kagami, she also knew there was a match going on. The crowd couldn't exactly hear the acrobat's impressive comedy routine so they'd begin booing if they saw no action.

"But you know... You shouldn't let a free hit go to waste. If you won't take it, then I will." Vanderdecken then lifted up her hand and pretended to slap her own face, falling backwards, overselling it while she flailed and fell onto her back, her neck bending and her legs going straight up in the air. In this position, she pulled her legs inward and would then send her feet shooting out towards Kagami's stomach, hoping her ridiculous fall and her banter would leave Kagami's guard completely dropped.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:12 am

Kagami flinched alittle as she expected a pie to actually hit her in the face but as Vanderdecken continued to joke about KAgami became increasingly mad and frustrated that she wasn't being taken seriously. As KAgami was about to say something Vanderdecken slapped herself across the face and fell over which caused the mad Kagami to be thrown completely off guard but a second later Vanderdecken's feet collided with her nprotected stomach causing Kagami to fall to the ground holding her stoamch in pain as the crowd began to cheer Vanderdecken's acrobatic skills.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next