by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Black Feather vs. Leila Lockhart

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Black Feather vs. Leila Lockhart - Page 13 Empty Re: Black Feather vs. Leila Lockhart

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:53 am

BF felt the pain from her hair being pulled and tried to ignore it, but the pain was already annoying her and it's trying to make her let go of the submission. But then she had an idea: she would pull Leila's feet more as her hair was being pulled. If Leila didn't submit, then she would let her go.

Last edited by 971 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Black Feather vs. Leila Lockhart - Page 13 Empty Re: Black Feather vs. Leila Lockhart

Post by Missingkeys Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:14 am

Leila was already at her limit, as she struggled to not let out her sobs and tears that was being formed because of the pain.
Normally she would have been able to withstand the pain, but now because her body was already weary and tired, she couldn't.
Ignoring the pain, she changed her attention from her hair to the throat.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:18 am

BF gasped as her throat was grabbed and she released Leila from the submission. BF was already at her limit as well as she would get off and hold her throat and wanting to breath easier again. "I just about had enough of this."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:03 am

"I agree, let's end this now!" Leila yelled out as she readied herself.

Pushing herself up, she glared at BF who was standing opposite of her, waiting for her to make the first move.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:38 am

BF slowly reached into her pocket. "No really, I mean I had enough of this already." She took out...a white flag? She let it slip from her hand and slowly drop to the floor." With tears in her eyes, Black Feather spoke up, "This match is yours, Leila. I surrender."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:25 am

"What?" Leila just stared. "What? What are you doing?" She just blurted out, unable to believe what she was seeing.

"Are you making fun of me? Or are you taking pity on me? I won't accept either one!" Her expression changed to one of rage.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:21 pm

BF looked at Leila. "You won't accept the fact that I want to help your brother to live? You need the money a lot more than I do. If that still sounds like a joke, go ahead and strike me...I don't care."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Leila immediately soften her expression as she stand down. "Why? Why are you going so far to help me? You don't even know me or my brother, so why?" She asked as her vision suddenly started to blur and she fell on one knee.

The adrenaline she was relying on the entire time suddenly fainted, causing all the stress and pain to return to her completely.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:36 pm

BF felt the tears spilling from her eyes as she said, "I'm sorry about this, Leila...I really am." With that, she would get Leila down on the ground and attempt to pin her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:01 am

Immediately Leila's vision suddenly started to darken, as she felt all remaining strength leave her.

(although taking a white flag means surrender, so why are you trying to pin?)

Last edited by 1169 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next