Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, kerflubble, Liesmith, Mystery Dragon, OP_Fighter, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 1

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Update on Terra

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update on Terra

Post by Ninja-chan on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:23 am

Hello people,
A lot of you probably have wondered what’s happened to Terra, or at least got a few hints here and there. But I figured I’d let some of you all know, maybe some of you care.

As for me, Terra’s a sister to me in real life, and I’ve actually set this account up for her awhile back, but since my Gaia name was used, and she never got around to changing the name here on this site, some people have sent me, the ShadowOfIce on Gaia Online Private Messages, some even thinking that I’m her which really got to me. I’d hate to burst a secret of hers, but nearly all the characters she’s used are actually my own, and she’s always had permission to borrow, I wasn’t aware that she used them here too for her own… desires. But I’ll let that pass since I really love her too much to care. On Gaia though, I’d appreciate not getting any more messages. I’m not the social guy for that sort of thing, and really hated being reminded of the situation that occurred to her, so often I tried not to speak about it. Hate me for that if you want for being a cold fellow, that’s just me and I don’t really know any of you people, and I don’t plan to. But Terra seemed too appreciate you all, so I thank you for that. I appreciate how much many of you made her smile.

Anyway, I’ve been over at her parents for the last week, and visited her, because there’s some news I thought you’d all like to hear. As you know, Terra’s been in a coma well over 5 months now. Her condition I won’t even get started on with how terrible it’s been, but there’s a bright side to it all, which again I thought I’d share with you all.

She woke up yesterday morning. I’ve been able to talk to her the past two days in small intervals, and one of the things she did was give me all her passwords to suchs things as her forums, blogs, games, and all sorts of accounts to either close them for good, or to let people like you -who she cared about- to know that she’s missed you all, and just to tell you she’s still kicking. She actually laughed and said that it was too bad she didn’t wake up a few days earlier to give her family and friends a better Christmas.

Anywho, I won’t get too much into details, Hell it feels weird typing on her computer from her adoptive families house. But I thought I’d at least let you know all of this. I dunno if she plans ever on coming back or not, again that’s not my concern. My only thing is to relay her message, and hey, maybe it’ll help some of you all get a little closure on her disappearance.

Otherwise, please stop confusing the account I made for her here with the one on Gaia please if you could. Maybe if she does come back to this I’ll have her change the name. Also if things change, I suppose I can do the favor and let you all know too, but I’m honestly not too comfortable with these kinds of sites and all. Either way, I thought I’d leave you all that message. Happy New Years I guess?

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/afw-promo-f44/fallen-angel-part-1-of-3-part-2-coming-soon-t3994.html:2q26ycek]Story: Fallen Angel. Part 2[/url:2q26ycek]

Friction characters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/seraphim-harmonia-the-crimson-eye-t1288.html:2q26ycek]Seraphim Harmonia[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/tammy-naga-black-symphony-t1301.html:2q26ycek]Tammy Naga[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/rheena-yatsuo-the-mortician-t1441.html:2q26ycek]Rheena Yatsuo[/url:2q26ycek] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/maiden-sakurazaki-momiji-t4025.html:2q26ycek]“Maiden” Sakurazaki Momiji[/url:2q26ycek]
Alternate character: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/alternative-roster-f32/elesia-thanatos-the-shadow-of-god-t1295.html:2q26ycek]Elesia Thanatos[/url:2q26ycek]

Ninja-chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Update on Terra

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:47 am

Well thank god shes alive, didnt know she was in a coma

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:59 am

Cool story, bro.

I'll save you some time. You're banned.

Edit: This ban has been reversed.

Last edited by 121 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers

anegge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:59 am

Wait, why banned? I mean, you knew SOI better then I ever did, but who says this story isnt true?

Just seems a bit extreme for a lie.

Last edited by 143 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:22 am

[quote="TaiKamiya":1oeyc365]Wait, why banned? I mean, you knew SOI better then I ever did, but who says this story isnt true?

Just seems a bit extreme for a lie.

I do.

*shrugs*
Bad cop.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers

anegge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:26 pm

If you'll check this topic again, Please tell her that Ruwan loves her and he's awaiting her well being and returning impatiently.

Anegge, I'll kill you for this.

And I'm being serious about that.

You made one wrong fucking move.

Last edited by 131 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hug to see the full roster.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:36 pm

The mods will be discussing this ban.

Lets have all future comments restricted to well wishing rather then dwell on this ban thing. If the story is true, then wouldn't this be more appreciated by Shadow of Ice?

Last edited by 2 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:

& of course ThE BRaT PaCK

Kelsea

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:42 pm

That was bad taste and bad timing anegge. Don't give the whole 'bad cop' thing as a reason for it. If it does end up being a lie then I take it back but until such thing can be proven shame on you.

Making a death threat like that isn't cool either.

Maxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:50 pm

[quote="Maxykun":nj9qkzi9]That was bad taste and bad timing anegge. Don't give the whole 'bad cop' thing as a reason for it. If it does end up being a lie then I take it back but until such thing can be proven shame on you.

Making a death threat like that isn't cool either.

Please read my previous comment

Spotlight
characters:

& of course ThE BRaT PaCK

Kelsea

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:02 pm

[quote="Cirno":io35304f]If you'll check this topic again, Please tell her that Ruwan loves her and he's awaiting her well being and returning impatiently.

So does Jessica. Please tell her that. We hope she gets better as soon as possible, because... well, we love her! She's our friend...! She's... special to us... So... we'll be waiting to hear from her.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top