Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 12 Registered, 3 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

IndigoDragon, k0hryuu, kagestar, Kelsea, Lobo, LunarWolf, mnpinner, Mystery Dragon, PrizewellStar12, SleeperAgent94, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Belated Apologies

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 am by Clobber Jobber

So, I'm not super fond of doing non-match threads because it messes with my organization, but I feel I owe everyone an apology. I just kind of up and dissapeared for, what, a few months? With the exception of one wave of posts, I've been super quiet, and a lot of threads have been held back because of me. So, I'm sorry to everyone about that, and I'm going to at least get another wave in.

To explain myself a bit, I've had a few things going on that slowed me down. For the first couple months, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

I'm starting my new job soon, so I'll be more free

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:24 pm by TheWamts

Yes, I know that sounds fucking stupid, but with only one thing to focus on instead of 5 subjects and 5 groups, I should have more time to spend on the site, and so I'm open for new matches, send me a pm or I'm me on Trillian (same name thewamts if you don't have me already) if interested.

Comments: 0

Lucy's Debut

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:11 pm by kagestar

Well what can i say really?

After the warm reception here i am looking for my first Character Lucy Kage to have her debut.

This doesn't have to be in the form of a debut match, though i am not going to say no to that of course, but it could even be that she appears at the end of another match etc. I want Lucy to arrive, not with a bang per se, but with more of a determined swagger.

I want her entrance to pretty much be believable, sellable but also meaningful. It sounds snobbish, especially …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Burn It All (For TaiKamiya)

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Burn It All (For TaiKamiya)

Post by Lobo on Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:49 am

Standard Match - Best 2/3 Falls

Master Of Puppets by Metallica began to play as Lobo entered the arena and made his way to the ring with his usual attire of a t-shirt and Jeans. He had been selected to welcome a special guest here at sex wars, seeing as the officals expected him to lose since he hadnt won a match lately. He loathed the idea of being thought as a someone you could use to "greet" newcomers and let them walk all over you. Nevertheless, the luchador made his way in the ring and waited in his corner for his opponent to arrive.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Burn It All (For TaiKamiya)

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:21 am

"Seasons" by the Veer Union started to play as the special guest arrived, and who should it be but ....Amanda Burner! The ultra hot blonde of Friction came strutting down the ring, dressed in her tight fitting blue bikini, fans tossing everything from addresses to money to underwear in her path as she slid into the ring, standing on the turnbuckle to show off for the crowd before turning to look at Lobo. "Hey there hot stuff! Ready to have some fun!?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:28 am

"Why dont I get this kinda reaction?" Lobo would mutter raising an eyebrow as he watched the fans throw just about everything at Amanda, causing Lobo to sneak a few grabs at the cash below. "Oh wait now I know why... Im not a smoking hot babe! Duh..." Lobo would laugh a bit, shoving a wad of cash in his pocket before turning to look at Amanda. "Why yes mamasita I am... Just hope you wont be upset when you lose..." Lobo would tease as he approched the center of the ring awaiting the sound of the bell before offering Amanda a test of strength.

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:43 am

Amanda giggled as she walked up to him, holding her hands up to accept his test of strength, pushing against him with a bit of strength, giggling again when he stood strong against her. "Ooooh, your strong...I like strong guys..."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:52 am

Lobo melted at Amanda's words, blushing on sight. "Y-Yeah..? Well you're in luck, I like Blonde's." Lobo would mutter as he tried to hold Amada back before he attempted to break the test of strength and scoop the blonde up in a bear hug.

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 am

Amanda giggled and winked at him, before yelping as he suddenly locked her in a bearhug! "Ahh! that was..surprising!" She said, kicking her feet and pushing at his arms as she tried to escape his grip!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:12 am

"Heh Im full of em..." Lobo would mutter with a smirk, as he kept his grip on Amanda tight enough to try and keep her restrained in his grip.

"Now why dont you give up cutie so we can call it day?" Lobo would whisper to Amanda, bringing the blonde closer to him as he tried to keep her restrained.

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:31 am

Amanda gasped as he tightend the bearhug on her, wincing as she kicked against him, thinking fast...for a blonde anyway, she smiled and lifted her legs, wrapping them around his waist in a scissors hold, whilest taking her free arms and grabbing the back of his head, smashing it into her clevage for a smother/scissors combo, which just happend to be her finisher!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:38 am

Lobo's eyes widened for a moment as he felt Amanda's legs wrap around him, only to be followed by the back of head getting grabbed and rammed right between the blonde's breasts for this smothering scissor combo. "Mmmmphh!!" The luchador cried out, as he now tried to escape Amanda's embrace by pushing her often; which was already difficult considering that she was locked tight onto him. Lobo would tell the blonde girl to let him go, several times, but the chances of that were slim at best.

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:18 am

Amanda grinned, moaning lightly as Lobo kept moving his head while it was trapped between her breasts, his constant strong pushes eventually working, breaking her leglock, causing her to let go of him and fall back onto her butt!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top