Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Welcome Home! (For Anegge)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Welcome Home! (For Anegge) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome Home! (For Anegge)

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:24 am

Chigusa looked at Tana with a bit of anger. "Quit calling me piggy," she said. She moved to the center of the ring as well, locking fingers with Tana, accepting the test of strength. She knew enough to be careful, since Tana is probably going to pull something. She dug her heels into the mat and pushed forward, her arms straining to push Tana back into her corner.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:33 am

Contrary to her opponent's belief Tana had no intention of pulling something. She was bigger than Chigusa and easily prevented the dug in girl from advancing spreading her arms as her opponent pressed to make render her efforts useless. Soon as each girl flexed their biceps in turn she had spread the girl so far that her barely concealed chest bumped into Chigusa's. Her face was only inches from the girl's and she calmly asked her purple haired foe, "Why? You don't like your' nickname?"

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Welcome Home! (For Anegge) - Page 2 GXChUKwWelcome Home! (For Anegge) - Page 2 1BElGMIWelcome Home! (For Anegge) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:36 am

Chigusa grit her teeth, her strength easily overwhelmed by Tana's greater size. She soon felt herself getting pushed back, only stubbornness keeping her in place. Their breasts bumped up more than once against each other, Chigusa's barely contained in her tank top, Tana's nearly bobbing out of her bikini.

"Of course I don't," Chigusa said. Beads of sweat were forming on her forehead now, she was losing the battle.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:46 am

"I think it's endearing." replied Tana. At this point Chigusa was only wearing herself down, as although she was putting effort into the hold Tana was mostly concentrating on holding her ground. Still her arms were getting a bit tired. Tana gave her opponent a quick lick on the cheek and winked at her. Then she gave a sudden twist trying to push Chigusa's frame down towards the mat.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Welcome Home! (For Anegge) - Page 2 GXChUKwWelcome Home! (For Anegge) - Page 2 1BElGMIWelcome Home! (For Anegge) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:03 am

The distraction caused by Tana's lick created the opening Tana needed. Chigusa suddenly found herself pushed backwards, being riven slowly onto the mat. "No!" Chigusa gasped, pushing upwards. But it was a futile gesture. Chigusa soon found herself kneeling, being driven down by Tana's strength.

She suddenly had an idea. Chigusa would fall over onto her back, but as she did she would open her legs and try to catch the Dominator in a powerful waistscissor! Chigusa was confident that she could really hurt Tana with her powerful legs.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:23 am

Chigusa's ploy 'worked' in the sense that Tana fell on top of her and was trapped between her legs. On the other hand, Tana was lying on top of the smaller girl's form. Her full chest covering up the idol's as it pancaked down over her. Tana reached up to pin the girl's arms to the canvas giving another lick at her cheek as she informed the girl, "It looks like you have me right where you want me."

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:21 pm

Chigusa grunted as Tana's full weight bore down on her, crushing her and holding her down on her back. She might've gotten Tana with that waistscissor, but her situation wasn't much better than before. Chigusa squeezed Tana's waist a bit harder, trying to at least faze the girl with some pain. Her arms were pinned onto the mat, and each breath made her firm breasts ride up and down against Tana's chest.

"I'd prefer you beneath me!" Chigusa said, attempting to dislodge Tana by pulling her off to the side, trying to roll on top.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:29 am

"Ngg," groaned Tana harshly as Chigusa tried to put the squeeze on her curvy hips. She could feel her nipples getting firm from the close proximity the girl's were fighting in and she kept her arms spread making sure that each of the breaths from Chigusa caused her nipples to roll right across the idols. "You can't always get what you want." Tana instructed her as the smaller fighter struggled to roll Tana over, but in fact the singer did succeed in sliding Tana to one side. It was far enough to get one shoulder up but not enough to roll over. Tana slid her mouth over and cupped a pair of pursed lips to Chigusa's neck suckling lightly.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:53 am

"Ah!" Chigusa gasped as Tana began sucking on her neck, obviously intending to leave some kind of kiss mark. Well, whatever. It might've embarrassed Chigusa in the past, but she was past that phase now. Chigusa continued to try and push Tana over, ignoring the sensations of breast contact and neck sucking as best as she could.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:10 am

Being rolled over onto her back obviously rendered Tana's grip on the Chigusa's arms pointless. So, they were free to do more interesting things. The left skittered down her spine and inside her shorts to grip the girl's undergarments and give her a slow, repetitive wedgie. The right gripped her violet hair and roughly pulling her head back as she licked up her neck and then locked her moist, full lips onto the idols.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next