Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Jean vs Yatori spar (gym)(done)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jean vs Yatori spar (gym)(done) - Page 3 Empty Re: Jean vs Yatori spar (gym)

Post by Harukasan Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:28 pm

Jean gritted her teeth in pain as Yatori finally got the ankle lock, locked in. She was starting to feel some pain from the hold and threw her head back a few times, hands to her forehead. Minor grunts and groans escaped her mouth but she would dig into those wrestling reserves of energy that enabled performers like her to hold on not only for pride's sake but to entertain the crowd as well.

She would be like this for about 30 seconds, still struggling a bit to kick Yatori off.

If Yatori had not let go by the 30 second marker, Jean would then sit up and reach for her hands to where she and Yatori had their legs tied up and try to pry her off.

If this did not work she would try to cross Yatori's leg as if though she were trying to apply a figure four. But since she couldn't reasonably apply a figure four on the spot right there she would try to lock it into a position where jean could use her free leg to keep the leg trapped as such. if this happened, Jean would then seem to fall back on her elbows as if Yatori's hold had inflicted a new wave of pain on her in which case she would let out a sharp gasp and breathe hard as if struggling. Then when it passed she would try to heave herself over on her side to actually turn them over. If they did turn over and Jean had a firm enough grip on Yatori's legs she might even try to stand up and work her into her signature finshing submission hold, the shaprshooter like X-crucianator.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:52 am

Yatori was very impressed with Jean. Few people she knew could take her ankle lock as long and well as the redhead was. She even wondered if she was doing it right.

She found Jean locking their legs together strange. Hey, don't tell me she wants us to stay like this... The following huff of pain suggested that whatever her opponent was planning didn't work- or did it?

Jean surprised her by suddenly rolling the both of them onto their fronts. Oh, shit, she's going to reverse it!

With her legs locked into Jean's, Yatori couldn't break off. But she still had Jean's ankle in the ankle lock. So as long as Jean couldn't stand on the leg she gripped, Yatori wouldn't be in serious trouble.

In fact, the mafiosi thought she might be able to make the countermove work in her favor, since with her sixty-five lean kilos trapping Jean's leg beneaths, Jean's ankle would not only be hyperextended but weighed down, adding more damage.

So Yatori gritted her teeth and hung on.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:16 am

Jean let out a slight yell as Yatori applied the leglock more. At this moment she started to crawl as if though trying to reach the ropes but she was going slow so Yatori might not find it too hard to stop her, hold on or even do soemthing else.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:35 pm

Yatori huffed at Jean's yell. I'm doing this move right... keep at her... She will try to rock the two of them onto their backs again or at least on their sides to stop Jean's movement, then wrench away to make her opponent tap.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:22 pm

Jean thre her head back and put her hands to her face letting out a louder yelp this time as Yatori and her were once more on their backs. She pushed herslef up on her elbows and Yatori could see her face getting a bit red and strained. Jean would once more try to kick away at Yatori with her free foot to try and get her off but the kicks would be a bit weaker now since pain was starting to set in.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:39 pm

Yatori winced as Jean kicked her. I still can't take strikes... but she isn't hitting me as hard as she should...

"Tell me if it's getting bad for you," she managed between gritted teeth as she kept cranking on Jean's leg. "I really don't want to hurt you outside a real match if I can..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:01 pm

A look of shock actually seemed to cross Jean's face as she heard Yatori intone about not hurting her outside a real match. Her wrestler's pride seemed to get stoked there as if sensing Yatori was not taking things too seriously and she would suddenly kick extra hard with her free foot. the anger and indignation would cause the pain she felt from the ankle lock to subside a bit.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:45 pm

"Tsch!" Yatori hissed as her shin took a really hard hit. Wrong button, wrong button...

She would break the hold and roll away from Jean's kicks to get back on her feet. She looked rather concerned over the reaction she got. "Okay, so you want me to take you really seriously... I'm sorry, I thought to be a bit friendly... I'll fight seriously now..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:44 pm

Jean rubbed her leg a bit and then stood up and faced Yatori seriously.

"No. I think we have gotten a feel for each other enough. If we are to get serious, I say we schedule a match with each other. What do you say?"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:44 am

Yatori nodded. "That sounds good... I need to wrestle good strikers like you more..." Smiling suddenly, the brunette extended her hand to Jean. "Thanks for the good spar. I did enjoy it."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Jean vs Yatori spar (gym)(done) - Page 3 Empty Re: Jean vs Yatori spar (gym)(done)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next