by JimmyRussler Today at 6:54 am

» Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson
by Cpkeyes Today at 6:45 am

» The Wrong Sort Of Practice Partner
by scorn53 Today at 6:39 am

» Asserting control
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 10 Registered, 1 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

cutestwitch, Gator_Tooth, JimmyRussler, KillerV, Lobo, Mystery Dragon, noob, Silentcoins, Vcom7418, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Horus Heresy meeting ( Open Thread )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Horus Heresy meeting ( Open Thread )

Post by Cirno on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Deep within the facility of AFW, where the darkest spots, more silent parts of the federation were hidden, was the new breeding ground of the Horus Heresy, where the previous Era of Hell was hidden to get themselves ready for fights, oh how nostalgic it felt for Lute to be back in this place, sadly without Cerbera. She told herself that things would be different now, now it would show just how violent this faction can be without Cerbera. It will be perfected...

Lute opened the large door that led to a much larger room, looking through it quietly. That large black table was still there, the numerous chairs, the candle lights, the TV was sadly missing, they'd have to fix it if these heels weren't scared of them. She walked in together with a familiar blue haired kawaii, who looked around quietly. She was here before.. Just not freely.

" Miss Lute, Raiye will be here soon with the meals for the people who will come here, that way they wouldn't go hungry. We.. Uhm.. They did it in the White Gale before, so we thought it was a good idea. "

" Hmph, let these people drink and eat aslong as they will fight for me, to purify these fools from MY Federation! "

Lute spoke like she controlled everything, heading for the larger chair that was at the very end of the table, taking a seat sideways on it so her back were rested against one arm and her legs over the other, bringing her elbow to it aswell so she could rest her cheek against it and boredly look at the door, waiting to see how many they could get together to fight off the posing threat of weaklings.

Soon enough Raiye showed up with a dozens of pizza backs, which she had impressively balanced in one hand and a large bag of soda and alchol, dropping it all on the table and sighed.

" I still think that that promo was a little too creepy, we might not get anyone at all. "

" Raiye, we want the strongest of heels to fight for us, not the weakest that will be used as example of how weak we are because of their poor performance. "

" I suppose.. Ah well, guess we'll see who shows up, I've laid out all the instructions on the board, even if the White Gale or the Imperial heart shows up, we can take them. "

Lute smirked at her, watching Raiye take a seat close to her and Cirno standing at the front to observe the hallway to see who was going to show up.

Hug to see the full roster.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Horus Heresy meeting ( Open Thread )

Post by d_ultsch on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:29 pm

Kitsune had recently arrived in the AFW and she didn't know who most of the key figures were but this Heel federation sounded great to her as it would give her a chance to prove her dominance over the good little girls of this federation. Kitsune entered the room where Lute and Raiye were sitting and she looked around "Is this the place where this so called Horus Heresey is supposed to meet" Kitsune said looking around and not seeing anyone else besides her and the two other girls.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Cirno narrowed her eyes when someone came close to the room, holding herself in a knightly stance with her ice cream stick sword tip against the ground and holding the hilt against her body.

" Someone approaches... "

Both Raiye and Lute looked up when they heard Cirno, then seeing the newcomer, Lute couldn't help but be a little sarcastic and aggressive at the same time.

" Well this ain't the fucking dentist. "

Raiye laughed softly and shook her head, nodding at the chair.

" Yeah it's the Horus Heresy, you can eat and drink while we wait for the others to arrive. "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:24 am

Kitsune moved to one of the chairs and looking at Lute before she sat down "So your the leader huh?" Kitsune asked in a seemingly questionly manner but at the same time putting a little skeptical tone behind it.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:13 am

Lute looked over at Kitsune when she spoke to , crossing her leg over the other, that bored expression never left her face.

" Yeah, I am. Together with Raiye. "

Raiye merely leaned back aganst the chair, still wondering how many they could get now that the first one officially arrived.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:32 am

Kitsune just nodded her head and began to eat as she awaited the arrival of the rest of those who wished to join the Horus Heresey.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:06 pm

Tally stared at the door that she thought she was supposed to enter and after a few minutes decided that she was just going to have to take the chance. She opened it up and looked around to find Raiye and a few girls in the room and breathed a sigh of relief. "H-Hello!?" She said brightening up with a smile. "She immediately went over to where Raiye was, blushing a little and making sure to keep a proper distance. "I don't know why you have to pick the hardest place to find. I always get lost when I walk through this place!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:08 am

" Oh shush you. " Raiye said kiddingly, resting against the chair and watching Tally with interest, bringing her arms all the way up and stretching her muscles to their extends, purring out loudly while she held them up high for a few seconds later before sagging back into the chair.

" I really need to sleep alot more.. "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top