Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 11 Registered, 1 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Deus Machina, Deus001, Gator_Tooth, Kelsea, killcarrion, Lobo, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai, starvalentine, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Something I've Noticed

Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:06 am by scorn53

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but every few weeks the same user joins the site, creates a few profiles and matches, then promptly leaves. I've only noticed because they follow a very similar profile template (and call it weird, but the use of black font), albeit they've now edited their latest one because they cannot delete it.

Upwards- http://www.afwrpg.com/t14743-auriel-jessamine
Scarf- http://www.afwrpg.com/t15951-maxine-rolanda
Their most recent name was 1 12 12 or something …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

To get this out of the way..

Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:50 pm by Mystery Dragon

Recently theres been something wrong with me. I fell sick some time ago, as I usually do in the spring time due t several reasons and recovered but haven't really been the same since. Some days I'm completely fine and others I can barely remember what I was doing 5 minutes ago and constantly feel down or not just not well for whatever reason, I even passed out in my dorm just to wake up in the dining hall. Ive had myself checked and they cant see anything wrong with me so I don't know what the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for some action

Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:47 am by k0hryuu

Hey guys,

I'm looking to expand my horizons a bit and work with some new people, or maybe work with someone I have in the past and haven't with for a while. Or actually pretty much anyone I'm not already currently working with. I'm pretty open to play ball with whatever (just not hentai matches), otherwise my roster page shows my own particular preferences. My only demand is coherent grammar.

Everyone except Akiko and Yukiko are available, so if you see someone that might interest you, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Mara Bunny vs. Alea Hohoharu

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mara Bunny vs. Alea Hohoharu

Post by Kelsea on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Things were looking bad for Alea right now as Mara kept her buxom bunny body laying over the top of her right after the splash. She was panting lightly with childish excitement and her bossom kept pushing in and out against Alea's body, her stiff nipples poking through her bunny costume right into Alea...

The figured that this was a pin attempt... or at least could count for one, so slid down onto the mat, slapping her hand on the floor...

"One!!"

Spotlight
characters:

& of course ThE BRaT PaCK

Kelsea

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:10 pm

Alea showed no signs of resistance, her body had been crushed by many of Mara's jumps and squash attempts, moaning out softly, more out of the light headed feeling she was having, the fact that she didn't even know where she was other then the weight ontop of her, bringing one hand up to rub her eyes lazily, she didn't even hear the first count, wanting to sit up, but instead she leant up to kiss Mara bluntly on the lips, quickly blinking her eyes halfly open.

Hug to see the full roster.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Mara felt Alea's small soft body move underneath her in the pin, she turned her head a bit to look in Alea's direction but didn't expect the kawaii's lips to come straight into contact with her own in a cute little kiss.

Mara seemed almost as surprised as Alea did by it, her breast jutting and nipple scraping right across Alea's orb as Mara caught her breath sharply... But moments later Mara closed her eyes, her cheeks blushing softly as she shared a very sweet kiss with the kawaii, tasting her lips as she wriggled her butt and bunny tail. The ref girl was also surprised, hesistating a moment before continuing the count

"Two..!"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:31 pm

Alea had no aknowledgement of actually kissing Mara, her eyes still trying to flutter open, her body shifted, though not hard enough to break the pin, exhaling from her nose. She rested upon the mat, leaning only a little into the kiss because she was trying to get back up, her lips parted a little more, she wanted to breathe through her mouth weren't it she was now thoroughly kissing Mara on the lips, her eyes remaining half open, not entirely sure what was going on..

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Alea's pushing upwards managed to get her shoulders up off the mat even if it was only for a few moments, Mara was kinda all caught up in the kiss and didn't even realize a count was almost completed that would have brought an end to the play time she was enjoying so much...

"nmh.." Mara moaned softly, her lips parting open over Alea's for a moment before closing back in on the kiss.. Mara pressed her cushiony buxom body down against Alea, wanting to feel more of the kawaii small bod against her tightly clad hot and moist bunny body. The ref started the count again

"One..."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Alea was finally realising what went on, she was kissing Mara and she was being pinned, that one count made that pretty sure. She quickly pulled back and away from Mara, but that was only those few extra inches, resting her head back upon the mat, the loud, rapid breathing of Alea was the only thing that came from her, she couldn't give a reply for that kiss, she could feel her body not obeying the orders her brains were giving, was this really going to be it?

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Alea pulled back away from the kiss so that her head was on the mat but they were both extremely close, the tips of their noses touched and lips occasionally brushed against one another. Mara opened her eyes, seeming kinda transfixed on Alea was each of her warm pants blew against Alea's lips and made her large bust expand into the kawaii's chest.

"Two!" the count continued in the background

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:00 pm

(( Bahahah almost 2 years went by. ))

Alea's face was all red with Mara being all in her private space, having her pinned down and their lips barely pressed against eachother. Still, even with Mara being so big and strong, even with this match being one sided.. Alea just couldn't get herself to give up on it, she still wanted to with and tried to kick out of it with all the strength she had left. " Haaaaaaaah~! " She would let out a short, childish battle cry as she tried to break the pin.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:48 am

Mara's big cuddly body was bounced up on top of Alea, her sizable bosom bobbing on top of Alea's chest as Mara let a breathless pant out against her face.

"Still wanna play huh?" Mara said as she moved up on her hands and knees a little.. The bunny girl reached down and hooked her arms around the back of Alea's head, pulling her face up against the breasts that were hanging menacingly above her. Mara would then start trying to work her way back up to her feet, dragging Alea along with her while hugging her face into her cleavage

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:39 am

Alea managed to break the pin just before the third count was given to the kawaii, who was still panting loudly for air because she had such a big person on top of her, who rose up and pulled her along, stuffing her face against those breasts as Mara began to pull her completely up to her feet, Alea having little to no strength left to give after breaking the pin and she needed some time to recover and think about how to topple this oversized wrestler she had to face.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top