by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shanari VS Natalia

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Shanari VS Natalia - Page 5 Empty Re: Shanari VS Natalia

Post by Cirno Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:35 pm

Shanari could only whimper and squirm very lightly when the girl continued to hump into her, she felt humiliated but also strangely aroused by how Natalia kept it up and controlling her, the kiss was unexpected but she didn't struggle to get out of it, she simply moaned loudly into the kiss, a few droplets of sweat dripping from her own chest and cheeks, unable to do much but have her body rocked back and forth like a slut taking it viciously, groaning out loudly as she listened to Natalia, it was true that the girl seemed much too talented for a simple newbie.

" Nn.. So much humping.. It's too much..! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:51 pm

"You sure I can't tempt you with a romantic dinner?" Natalia teased Shanari, lapping the Russian girl's lips and nosetrils. She then gave Shanari a sweet tender kiss. And after breaking it an evil lustful grin appeared in Natalia's face. She let Shanari's head and tits go and moved her arms quickly, sneaking them under Shanari's armpits to bring her hands over the back of Shanari's head, trapping her in a full nelson. Natalia placed her lips on Shanari's left ear and whispered, abandoning the sweet tone she was using for a very mean but still seductive voice.

"You are mine, bitch. I own your ass and now I will fuck your brains out" Natalia hissed on her victim's ear.

The humping was having a very clear effect on Shanari, so Natalia continued with it, now moving her hips in circles as if she was dancing with Shanari on the canvas. Her legs pushing Shanari's legs wider.

Shanari VS Natalia - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Shanari VS Natalia - Page 5 QiougD6Shanari VS Natalia - Page 5 TTlOMaFShanari VS Natalia - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Shanari VS Natalia - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:58 pm

All the Russian could do was groan out loudly, her body shifted because of the way she was humped, it was so aggressive and controlling, Shanari had never felt something like this before. She saw the sudden look on Natalia's face, wondering what was going on in that girl's head and soon enough she was caught in a full nelson, her eyes widened, she wanted to struggle but then her sensitive ear was attacked again, whimpering out softly.

" N-Nooo.. Aaahh..! "

The humping continued, feeling the way Natalia was grinding one her, her legs were spread wider, revealing her wet panties, she was even dripping down on the mat, getting very close to an orgasm and whined out with each thrust given.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:09 am

Natalia started to get rough with Shanari, she could sense this was working. Shanari was getting badly turned on. Natalia put more pressure on the full nelson, pushing on the back of Shanari's head to make her face rub on the canvas while she humped her widly. Working the shoulders to cause Shanari some pain and to make her feel immobilized, Natalia started to slam her full tits on the Russian girl's back.

"Don't think I don't respect you sexy Shanari" Natalia whispered licking Shanari's nape. "But I need to make a name for myself in the AFW. And destroying you is just the kind of publicity I need" Natalia excused herself while she continued the furious humping. Slamming her body against Shanari's as if she wanted to bury the Russian girl under the ring mats

Feeling both Shanari and herself were about to cum, Natalia stop the humping suddenly. She took a small break, panting and sweating heavily, and let go Shanari's arm. Natalia lift her body from Shanari and grabbed the russian girl's top, pulling it up starting to strip her.

"Do you mind if I take your clothes as trophy?" Natalia asked... But it wasn't truly a question.

Shanari VS Natalia - Page 5 QiougD6Shanari VS Natalia - Page 5 TTlOMaFShanari VS Natalia - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Shanari VS Natalia - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:14 am

The more the humping spree continued, the closer she got to her orgasm, the way Natalia was now taking her was proving to be too much, her orgasm was going to hit any second now, just feel those superior breasts slamming down on her sweaty back, her own mushed into the mat, forced to breathe into them when her forehead was pressed into the mat and grinded into it, she was taken like a slut and it made her feel vulnurable for once. She always took pleasure humiliating and dominating her opponent but this.. This was really making her shudder from forbidden delight. She was about to hit her peak when the humping stopped and she was slowly starting to get stripped, whimpering loudly, Natalia was really going to take her.

" Nnn.. W-What are you planning.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:12 am

Natalia took Shanari´s clothes and folded them carefully, leaving them in a tidy pile on the ring. Then she started to undo the knots that held her bikini bottom and slipped it off, showing off her shaved pussy. She made a ball with her soaked wet thong and grab hold of Shanari´s hair with one hand, pulling it hard to lift her head and then shove her dripping bikini bottom into the Russian fighter´s mouth, stuffing it.

"i already told you silly Shanari..." Natalia said with an evil grin as she pushed her thong deep into Shanari´s mouth with her fingers. "I am going to fuck your brains out. I am going to violate you. I am going to desecrate you. I am going to make you feel, not like the strong capable fighter you are, but like the cheapest whore in the world. I am going to make you feel like your body is not yours but mine. I am going to humiliate you more than anyone has done before. I am going to tattoo my name on your soul. And you are going to hate and LOVE every second of it"

Natalia continued her tirade of threats, trying to scare and arouse Shanari. And while she was doing that, she knelt besides Shanari, putting her left knee over Shanari´s back, right at the middle. Natalia´s left hand continued yanking Shanari´s short hair back.

"don´t you dare to resist Shanari...it will only get worse...and believe me...no matter how bad you think it is... I can ALWAYS make it worse."

Said that, Natalia licked her right hand palm, lifted it up over her head and delivered a hard spank on Shanari´s perfect butt.

"mmmm...you are a goddess, Shanari...a fallen goddess"

Last edited by 909 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:34 am

With Shanari naked, her sweaty body was on full display, showing just how wet she had become from everything that just happened, her nipples pressed hard upon the mat, Natalia was really toying with her now, with the girl's wet thong stuffed into her mouth, forced to taste it and only getting more hot and bothered, whimpering loudly into the thong while Natalia got onto her back, she knew she had surrendered but the girl's words did scare her a little, it sounded like some kind of mistress that was talking to her or even rapist.

" Mmmff.. "

Was all that came out from her when the hard spank came upon her rear, her body rocked forward in a reflex, Breathing into the thong and tasting it more and more, she was truly now just a toy to Natalia, if she didn't surrender she would have struggled but knowing the stakes of this match before she entered, this was all she could do.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Natalia loved to be in control. She was in no way a Domme or Mistress, she was just following the match stipulations...or so she told herself. Natalia rubbed, squeezed Shanari's steel bums. So hard, so round. The perfect complement for Shanari's killer legs. Natalia was nearly drooling just feeling and thinking that this hot body was hers for the taking. She continued with the spanks some more, landing them in quick succession to make that sexy Russian butt go bright red.

Shanari squirmed and rocked her body. It was clear that although part of her enjoyed it another part hated it. Shanari was a very proud woman, Natalia could tell. And that only made Natalia even more aroused. There was little fun in dominating some weak subbie that craved the punishment. On the other hand breaking strong-willed women, true proud fighters, was a real challenge. It just proved Natalia how good she was. And it turned her on deeply. Natalia knew deep inside Shanari was enjoying this punishment, after all Natalia had been in Shanari's position before. That's why she couldn't but admire the way the Russian girl took the punishment. Natalia smiled, it was almost like a new challenge. Could Shanari keep her cold stoic demeanor? Or will Natalia be able to break her utterly?

There was only one way to know.

Now with a new objective Natalia lean her weight on Shanari, rubbing her left knee across the Russian girl's back. Holding Shanari's hair with her left hand, Natalia reached between Shanari's legs and started to rub the Russian pussy with her fingers.

"You'll break Shanari... You can try to resist all you want... But you will break"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Shanari made no more attempts to even move, she knew that if she would that Natalia would probably punish her and with her leverage and the lack of any concentration in herself, it was simply too hard to get herself to make any attempt at all. The Russian did secretly enjoy this. It was new and it made her pussy scream for attention, unable to ignore the rising feeling Natalia was giving her, the way she was caressing her pussy with her skillfull fingers, already close to her orgasm, she was lucky she wasn't pleading for it because of the thong in her mouth, which her tongue was snaked into, having no other option but to wait for the pleasure to reach it's peak and release herself on those skillfull fingers.

Her legs kicked out, the more this went on the closer she got, it raised her body activity drastically to the point when she really did want to beg for release, the way her rear moved and her legs kicked, she indicated that she was close enough for her release, she only praid that Natalia would let her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Natalia continued her handy work between Shanari's legs. Using her fingers to rub the Russian girl's clit and then sliding three inside Shanari's dripping vagina. Natalia curled her fingers to rub her victims inner walls. The tightness of Shanari's pussy surprised her. Natalia giggles, starting to suspect that Shanari hadn't been penetrated much in her life. To complement the fingering, Natalia used her thumb to rub the space between Shanari's pussy and butthole, pressing the soft flesh to stimulate it.

"Want to cum, sexy Shani?" Natalia teased her victime, feeling how wet Shanari's pussy was and how she clenched the fingers inside her. Natalia knew the Russian fighter was close to cum, so she stopped. Removing her fingers from Shanari's pussy, letting go her hair, Natalia curely denied Shanari any kind of release.

Natalia then got up back on her feet, sucking Shanari's honey from her fingers, she walked in circles around her fallen opponent, admiring the weakened state of her victim. She then approached Shanari and placed her right foot over the sexy Russian girl's head, forcing Shanari's face to the mats in humiliation.

"How are you holding up down there, Shanari?" Natalia asked knowing very well that her victims mouth was stuffed.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next