Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

MacbookAir, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tomoko vs Shatter Fist

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tomoko vs Shatter Fist - Page 4 Empty Re: Tomoko vs Shatter Fist

Post by luffy316 Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Tomo clenched her fists at her side and blushed heavily. "Well you made me go and say something like that in front of everybody!" she said, sort of yelling but too mousy to come across as mad as she was embarassed. "It's not funny!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:17 am

"I know it's not funny." said Shatter Fist starting to get close to her. "So, let's finish this up." With that, he would try to trip her backwards to make her go on her back. If that worked, then he would try for a texas cloverleaf.

Last edited by 971 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:45 am

Tomo fell onto her back with a yelp, pulled into the hold and crying out in surprised pain as her legs were twisted. She'd flail and try to reach the ropes nearby if she could

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:41 am

Seeing that she was getting closer to the ropes, Shatter would apply a little more pressure before she touched. With Tomoko's leg that was straight in the hold, he would attempt to bend her toes backwards, possibly cracking them in the process.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Tomo screeched out as her tender toes were twisted and bent, eyes watering a bit as she squealed and kicked her feet and swung her fists as best she could in a kind of pained tantrum. "Ahhhhh!" she wailed, wincing and more slowly, but still agonizingly dragging herself for the ropes. "Not... giving up...."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:33 pm

As soon as Tomoko grabbed the ropes, Shatter released her from the submission and backed off to wait for her recovery. He can almost hear her slightly sobbing from the pain though.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:51 pm

Tomo wiped the tears from her eyes as she just held the ropes for a moment, then pulled herself up by them. She had to wince and give a soft squeak as she put her weight on her tormented foot, but bit her lip and blushed as she focused. "Not out yet," she promised, favoring her one leg and trying to circle him slowly

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Shatter Fist watched as Tomo was circling her. "Seems you only have one leg to stand on. Do you still think you can beat me? Likewise, I'll make you spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:49 am

Tomo put on a brave face, smiling a bit despite the apparent soreness. "Long as you're there to push me," she teased, though the blush was intense on her face now. She wouldn't have much of a shot left, so she had to make her moves count. She'd move in for a grapple with him, trying to lock up a collar and elbow, then try to dig her fingers into his shoulder muscles to gain a fast edge, knowing her footing wouldn't last long. It wasn't so much a dirty move as overly tactical, she'd been taught, and really just for desperate times.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:32 pm

Shatter smiled back and said, "Yeah...I'll be there for you." He then got in the grapple with Tomo and felt the effect of the collar and elbow.

"ARRGH!" He then felt the pain of her fingers going into his shoulder muscles, but he would try to endure it and let Tomo finish whatever she has to do now.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next