by GrandAkumaShogun Today at 7:44 am

» Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER
by Vcom7418 Today at 6:33 am

» Orochi vs MIO - Hentai Match
by Nelv Today at 6:31 am

» Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match
by Vcom7418 Today at 5:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, Harrier, Jaystar, Liesmith, LunarWolf, RadiantKarna332, Vcom7418, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Looking to revive

Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:06 am by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello I apologize for my long absence from here, real life issues have been kicking my ass but I feel like I can return on here so if anyone is interested in taking on either Takeichi Mori or Takeshi Kawai feel free to get in touch. And if you are one of the people I was having a match with before my lengthy hiatus and wish to resume that match also feel more than welcomed to get in touch with me as well.

Comments: 7

looking for matches

Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:57 am by anime_hentaifighter

Searching for matches for most of my characters.If you got an idea please let me know by pm

Comments: 0

Looking for a Match: Nanami Tomonari

Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:28 pm by RadiantKarna332

Well, I'm looking for another match, this time for my new character, Nanami Tomonari. If you guys are interested, you can PM me or contact me on Trillian. My name there is radiantkarna332.

If you guys want to see my new character, just click the link below.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t17089-nanami-tomonari-izanami

Comments: 0

Lita vs Mimete

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lita vs Mimete

Post by Maxy on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:49 am

Lita showed no mercy as she delivered good on what she said, since none was shown to her earlier. Part of her wanted to make her suffer more, but she didn't want to risk what happened earlier have happen twice. Mimete looked pretty much out and picked her up one last time to a standing position. She waited for a moment, making sure her legs could support all of this and and she lifts her up for Emerald Fusion and if Mimete didn't find away to get a second wind she'd plant Mimete on the mat with it and fall on top of her for a pin.

Maxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:53 am

Mimete lifted up with no problem and Lita would practically crush the life out of the elitist bitch. Mimete lay there helplessly, allowing Lita to hook her sexy leg up high and get the 3 count fall on her that could have probably gone to 50.

Harukasan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:03 am

Lita fell back on her and only went to hook the leg shortly after 2, but when she heard 3 and the bell, she was glad it was over. As her theme played and Sion came in to congratulate her she recalled where it all went down here 'I got lucky there' she said to herself, doubting how she almost let it slip away. 'I hope Serena nor any of the others saw that, where ever they are." Even though she felt like she learned something she was still glad she came out on top.

Lita slowly pulled herself up as a shirtless Sion congratulates her. She looks back down at Mimete "uhm, is she still alive?" she then thinks that she knows her from somewhere.

Last edited by 589 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:11 am

Mimete was still alive but worse for wear. She would barely be able to move and moaned ever so slightly. She was pretty much 90% out of it and would be unaware of Lita and Sion's presence now. Lita had proved herself the conquering fighter here.

Harukasan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:18 am

They left when they saw her being attended to by the referee. When they got backstage Sion told him that he considered stopping the match due to how her leg was and would have if her counter attempt didn't come when it did. She looked down then back up at him after a moment. "If you did............I wouldn't have blamed you I shouldn't have let it go on for so long. I got cocky. I now know for next time though."

"Yeah. Still I think you should take it easy for a bit." Sion suggested. "Not a bad idea." She then motions for Sion to leave her alone for a bit and that she'd catch up with him later. Even though Mimete did piss her off she did care enough to wait around to see her recover from the beating she took at the end there and to thank her.

Maxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum