Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, CybeastGregarX, Harrier, Iron Soldier, killcarrion, Liesmith, Lobo, Old_Man_Tai, shanecawf, starvalentine, Vcom7418, Winner3, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Found my HHH

Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:40 pm by starvalentine

Found my inner HHH and buried some of my roster. If anyone cares to look its here http://www.afwrpg.com/t15808-starvalentines-roster

Comments: 3

Something I've Noticed

Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:06 am by scorn53

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but every few weeks the same user joins the site, creates a few profiles and matches, then promptly leaves. I've only noticed because they follow a very similar profile template (and call it weird, but the use of black font), albeit they've now edited their latest one because they cannot delete it.

Upwards- http://www.afwrpg.com/t14743-auriel-jessamine
Scarf- http://www.afwrpg.com/t15951-maxine-rolanda
Their most recent name was 1 12 12 or something …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

To get this out of the way..

Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:50 pm by Mystery Dragon

Recently theres been something wrong with me. I fell sick some time ago, as I usually do in the spring time due t several reasons and recovered but haven't really been the same since. Some days I'm completely fine and others I can barely remember what I was doing 5 minutes ago and constantly feel down or not just not well for whatever reason, I even passed out in my dorm just to wake up in the dining hall. Ive had myself checked and they cant see anything wrong with me so I don't know what the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

White Feather vs. Kiara

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: White Feather vs. Kiara

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:22 am

The ref counted out, "1 2...3" As the bell sounded, Kiara stood up proud for her victory. White Feather was happy too, but judging from the looks of the audience, the joy is about to be short lived. Sure enough, the audience began to throw food, cups, and trash at her and kept shouting "Loser! Loser! Loser!" for they think that White Feather was better than her. It would be enough to make Kiara cry.

White Feather would see Kiara crying, but she would regain her strength and run to her and hug her to protect her from the audience's attacks.

Last edited by 971 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:25 am

Kiara couldn't believe what was happening she had just won the match but the crowd still hated her and tears fell from her eyes but soon White Feather was hugging her and protecting her from the crowd "Why do they hate me?" Kiara said as her knees went weak and she fell to the ground where she buried her face in her hands and cried.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:45 am

White Feather kneeled next to her and answered, "Kiara, seems not everyone can be on your side. I should know, I had my experiences. But look on what's more important: you won the match, you proved to the audience that you are somebody. You're not an amateur, you're not a baby, you're not even a loser, you're a true champion today."

She stood up and spoke to the crowd, "What’s the matter with you all? You’re being silly thinking that she’s still a nobody. She proved you all wrong by defeating me. Even though we’re on opposite sides of the ring, she is not my enemy.” She looked to Kiara. “She’s my friend and a true winner.” The audience dropped whatever they held, they knew that White Feather was right and they were sorry for how they treated her opponent.
T
hen she helped Kiara get up and lifted Kiara’s hand in the air. “Here is your winner, Kiara Kagatsuchi!"
With that, the crowd cheered wildly and chanted, “Kiara! Kiara! Kiara!”

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:50 am

Kiara stood up and smiled at Kiara and then she raised her hand to the crowd and shyly waved afraid of what would happen but then she heard the crowd chanting her name and she hugged White Feather "Thank you"

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:13 am

White Feather hugged her back. "My pleasure, Kiara." Together, they walked to the backstage as the crowd continued to cheer.

Then White Feather asked, "Hey Kiara, ever heard of a submissions challenge?

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:59 pm

"No actually since i'm not to good with submissions" Kiara said smiling at her new friend.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:33 pm

White Feather responded, "Maybe I can help you with that. I can treat you to some ice cream later."

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:37 pm

"That would be great" Kiara said wanting to learn submissions and the promise of ice cream was never a bad thing.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:00 pm

White Feather smiled. "Great! Follow me!" She lead Kiara into her own training area filled with a personal ring, mats, weights, runners, even a flat screen TV. She motioned Kiara to sit with her on the mat.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Kiara followed White Feather and sat down by her "So what are you going to teach me."

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top