Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cy_Man, Daaharu, Lobo, Old_Man_Tai, TiefBlau, Underdog21, XSirenX

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Looking for a few matches.

Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:14 am by Yori

As the title suggests, I am in the market for a few matches, specificly for...

Luna - Vampire themed wrestler who prefers to play with her food before she sinks her fangs in. Prefers no DQ or hentai stipulation matches. Preferred in a more dominant role, fills a more heelish role.

Reiko - Punk upstart with more experience fighting in the streets than the ring. She takes part in hardcore matches primarily, using weapons far better than she can wrestling techniques. Strictly heel.

Leah - …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

A match for Brie.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:15 am by BootsForSpooks

A week ago, I made my own character named Brie Schuhart. I thought it would be best to post a notice here. I'd like to have an opening match with her.

I also understand that a lot of characters here have story lines. I'd like to start one for her too. Her opponent can lead to a romance, it can be something that turns into a grudge over time, or it can be something more complicated. Whatever the case, we can discuss. I'm open to a lot of things. We'll make it work.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

Taking on a thread or two

Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:50 am by LtLukas

I don't really have a plan in mind. If you want to throw something out there, be it a storyline, match, or whatever, I am willing to entertain it. Let's talk about it.

Specifically, I have two ladies that I want to have a thread with:

The inimitable Jessica Wright. With her, I am leaning for some more hardcore stuff: no DQ, shit outside the ring, coffin matches. But I am willing to listen to anything that you want to try.

The lovely Eka Guramishvili. She has a new flag-based outfit. So maybe …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Eriko

Go down

Eriko

Post by Mihiro on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:19 am

Name: Eriko
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black
Height: 5'7
Weight: 135 lbs
Nationality: Japanese Korean
Alignment: Face
Wrestling Style: Technical/Smother wrestling/Sex Wrestling

Entrance Music: SuperMassive Black Hole by Muse

Favorite moves: bearhugs, head & body scissors, belly to belly suplex, grapevines, schoolgirl pins, camel clutch

Finishing Move: Powerbomb / pinning combination

Personality: At first, she may seem shy and reserved, but when you get to know her, Eriko can prove to have an outgoing personality. Eriko is a strong and determined person and does things to just to prove the nay-sayers wrong. She works hard and parties harder. When it comes to wrestling, she is very focused and hates to lose - so much in fact that she'll make the worst possible stipulation for the loser so that it serves as an incentive for her to win.

Appearance: Eriko is fit and athletic - she isn't as toned as she'd like - and she is very well endowed and knows it. She uses these attributes to her advantage by utilizing moves that compliment her body type. Breast smothers, face sits - these moves are most definitely in her repertoire.

Attire: Eriko likes wearing two-piece bikinis that are smaller than normal to accent and show off her lovely assets.

Likes/Dislikes:

Likes: movies, exercising, cooking, reading books, listening to music, shopping, drinking, girls

Dislikes: smoking

Fun Facts: Rumor has it that she and Mihiro are an "item". She is responsible for getting Mihiro and (in a way) Tobey into wrestling.

Preferred Matches: messy matches, sex matches

Last edited by 459 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:35 pm; edited 5 times in total

Sex Wars
Mihiro, Tobey, Eriko

Mihiro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum