Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Amber Fey, CyanDimitrik, d_ultsch, IndigoDragon, LARIATO, M.J.Caboose14, Mystery Dragon, noob, Old_Man_Tai, SleeperAgent94, Vcom7418, Zebra Crossing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Rina, Reika and Ryoko Hasegawa

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rina, Reika and Ryoko Hasegawa

Post by Underdog21 on Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:00 pm

Name: Rina Hasegawa (aka "Hasegawa Red")
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Brown
Favourite Moves: Vertibreakers, DDts, suplexes...anything that gets her opponent down and batters them in the process. Rina also has quite a few MMA moves, and is all too willing to let her opponent have it with a barrage of punches and kicks.
Personality: A fun-loving girl who loves to loves a good fight, Rina is an almost an outright brawler who will fight her opponent with fists, feet or nearby objects if need be. Given her background in Mixed Martial Arts, it should come as no surprise that she's willing to get up close and personal with her opponent, and will usually give as good as she gets.

Name: Reika Hasegawa (aka "Hasegawa Blue")
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
Favourite Moves: Reika is much more of a high-flyer than either of her sisters, and has a marked preference for moves like hurricanas, sunset flips, flying kicks, etc.
Personality: As the oldest sister, Reika is calm and easygoing, and this temperance of character allows her to keep her two more reckless sisters more or less under control. It is for this reason that Reika is the unofficial leader of the trio, and as far as tag-team matches are concerned, Reika is a pretty good leader.

Name: Ryoko Hasegawa (aka "Hasegawa Black")
Hair Colour: Red
Eye Colour: Brown
Favourite Moves: A variety of sleeper and submission holds, though like Rina, Ryoko also has a preference for straight-up battering her opponent.
Personality: As the youngest Hasegawa sister, Ryoko is also the most reckless and the most adventurous. She loves the challenge of a good fight, and often will try to engage her opponent in a test of strength.

Background: The Hasegawa Trio are recent entrants into Friction, though they already have a bit of experience from wrestling in other leagues. Throughout their lives, they have always competed together in everything-- in swimming, water-skiing, basketball, judo, MMA, and now pro wrestling. Led by the their oldest sister Reika, the Hasegawa Sisters are a truly efficient and coordinated triple-tag team who have their eye on only one thing-- the championship belt. Their feelings on hentai matches are mixed, though: while Reika feels that hentai matches are beneath their dignity, Ryoko is willing to try anything once, and Rina does admit to liking the more erotic aspect of girl-on-girl wrestling. Still, regardless of these minor differences in opinion, the three sisters remain strong and unified in their goal to fight their way to the top.

(From left to right- Rina, Reika, and Ryoko)

Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter
Panther Risako, the Queen of Queens
Rainbow Mika, the Rainbow Warrior

Makie Akamatsu, the rising star
Kyo Akamatsu, the Samurai of AFW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top