by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tender Loving Care Match (Shiyumi vs Faith)

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tender Loving Care Match (Shiyumi vs Faith) - Page 8 Empty Re: Tender Loving Care Match (Shiyumi vs Faith)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:44 pm

(It's okay.)

Shiyumi shook her head, "No this is a fight! If you want me to pleasure you, you need to wrestle me!" Shiyumi shouted as she found wrestling another nude girl far more 'exciting' instead of easily having another girl simply give in. Shiyumi love breaking girls when they fought back with all of their might and lose in the end. "So wrestle me~!" Shiyumi shouted as she dove on to Faith to try to get her face next to her pussy, hoping that she would meet some resistance along the way.

Back to top Go down

Tender Loving Care Match (Shiyumi vs Faith) - Page 8 Empty Re: Tender Loving Care Match (Shiyumi vs Faith)

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:47 am

Faith wanting to be pleasured grabbed at Shiyumi's hair trying to pull her away and roll her underneath her "Fine but when i win you will have to pleasure me until i say stop" Faith said her competitive edge returning.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:54 am

Shiyumi's hair was seized as she was then quickly rolled beneath Faith, she liked the fiery spirit of Faith and this was what got her interested in her the first place. "Ha! If you can beat me that is! Shiyumi shouted as she shot her hands to Faith's head to grab a handful of Faith's hair, but wouldn't immediately do anything to give the illusion of fighting back. Shiyumi wanted to see what Faith could do to her first.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:20 am

FAith feeliong Shiyumi grab her hair she immediatly tried to pull the girl into her crotch "I'm going to win and make you pay for what you did to me" Faith screamed out before grinding her hips into Shiyumi's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:57 am

"Mmmmmm!!!!" Shiyumi moaned into Faith's crotch as the other girl seemingly had a renewed sense of fighting spirit of the girl. As her face was being grind into Faith's crotch, she stuck out her tongue to try and insert it into Faith's sex in order to pleasure the girl, a simple preview of what was to come if she was successful in getting her to say 'I love you.'

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:01 am

Faith continued to grind her hips into Shiyumi's face even after she stuck her tongue inside her "Thats right bitch you will please me and i will win" Faith said lowering her own face into Shiyumi's crotchs as she began to lick and suck on the girls clit trying to make her cum again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:04 am

Shiyumi would wrap her arms around Faith and pull her in close as the two continued to eat the other out. Shiyumi would not relent as she continued to lick, plunge, and suck on Faith's sex as she could feel her climax building, but she would fight back trying to make Faith cum with her competitive side wanting the best out of her hated rival so that she can utterly defeat her. Shiyumi would constantly moan into Faith's sex as she fought back at Faith in the middle of the heart shaped bed, a weird battleground for two hated rivals, but they fought just like them nonetheless.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:12 am

Faith felt Shiyumi moan into her sex and FAith returned the moans as well but Faith not wanting to be outdone by her rival increased her efforts to make Shiyumi cum as her hips ground harder into Shiyumi's face as she rapidly approached orgasm.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:24 am

Shiyumi tried her best to keep up, but Faith was too determined and too aggressive for Shiyumi to keep up as she soon abandoned trying to make Faith cum as pleasure took over her body as she began to moan uncontrollably as her arms wrapped around Faith's butt as her sex was spewing out her juices. Her climax was quickly building as she was having an internal conflict of whether or not if she should give in to the pleasure or to continue holding back her climax...

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:29 am

Faith noticed Shiyumi's juices begin to leak out and she smiled to herself as she continued her attack as Shiyumi pulled her crotch deeper into her face causing FAith to stop her grinding as Shiyumi's arms made it difficult.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next