by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alicia vs Volcanica (Debut match)

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Alicia vs Volcanica (Debut match) - Page 11 Empty Re: Alicia vs Volcanica (Debut match)

Post by Missingkeys Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:05 am

Unable to take it anymore, she screamed out loud. "I SUBMIT! I SUBMIT!!" She screamed as she tears started falling down her cheeks

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Alicia vs Volcanica (Debut match) - Page 11 Empty Re: Alicia vs Volcanica (Debut match)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:19 am

Volcanica immediately released Alicia from the submission, but she would quickly go under the ring and take out...a medical kit? She brought it over to Alicia who was hugging her legs and crying. Volcanica would take out a water bottle, alcohol and cotton, an ice pack, and lotion.

"Hey Alicia, you did great in your match today. Before I go, I thought maybe I can help you out." She would help Alicia to sit and she would place the ice pack on her legs to dull the pain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:52 am

She couldn't believe it, her opponent was treating her even after she had won.

She winced when the ice pack touched her legs. She couldn't say anything except to nod her head in appreciation as she tried to stop the tears from falling.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:57 am

Volcanica wiped away Alicia's tears and smiled as she offered her the water bottle. "You're not really that bad at all. You're actually really good in wrestling." After a while, she removed the ice pack, removed Alicia's shoes and socks, and would use the lotion to massage Alicia's legs and bare feet.

Last edited by 971 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:09 am; edited 2 times in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:59 am

"Th--thanks..." She muttered as she winced from the massage. Not saying a word as she allowed Volcanica to work her magic on her.

"Congratualtions on your victory." She softly said to her as she felt the lotion applied to her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:10 am

"Thanks, you did good too." She massaged between Alicia's toes and gently on her soles.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:32 am

As soon as she finished applying the lotions and massaging her. Alicia got back on her feet, even though it still hurt like hell.

"Thank you very much." She bowed to her like a maid would do. "Although I have to be going now." She said as she turned around to leave.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:25 pm

Volcanica quickly put the supplies away and said, "Wait!" She gave Alicia back her shoes and socks. "You want me to help you back? You're limping a bit."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:16 am

She gratefully accepted her shoes and socks. "Thank you for the kind offer, but I'll be fine. I don't want to worry my master, I secretly came here tonight so I should be heading back now." She replied as she turned around to leave again. "Although I hope that we can meet under friendly circumstances again. She said as she left.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:30 am

"I hope we can too." replied Volcanica. "And I promise that if we meet again, whether in or outside the ring, I'll treat you to some ice cream."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next