Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Miko vs "Buxom" Bea

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Miko vs "Buxom" Bea Empty Miko vs "Buxom" Bea

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:32 am

Breast humiliation match
Fighters must win by making opponent say their breasts are better or by humiliating them with breast based humiliation moves

Miko stood backstage with a smile on her face as tonight she would prove that her breasts were better than someone else's. The only bad thing that crossed Miko's mind was that her inner demon would stay hidden and let her have fun in a match. Soon Miko's music began to play and she rushed out onto the stage and down to the ring right before slidding under the bottom rope and flipping to her feet and waving to the crowd. Miko moved to the newest corner and began stretching as she awaited her opponent to arrive.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Miko vs "Buxom" Bea Empty Re: Miko vs "Buxom" Bea

Post by mnpinner Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Bea took a giant breath as she finished putting on the last touches to her attire. She had decided, after quietly observing her opponent, to not simply go out in her usual white bikini. Instead, she opted to wear a skin-tight, blue one-piece that wrapped around her body, starting at her left shoulder, covering her breasts, leaving only about 2inches of cleavage and showing off the underside of her breasts, wrapping around her back, leaving her stomach half-exposed before finally wrapping around her lower goods in a panty-thong fashion (not g-string). She knew that in this match that her attire may not last long, but that was all part of the fun of it, plus her cousin had suggested the outfit to her and she dared not to ignore her cousin.

A variation of Hendrix's "Foxy Lady" began playing over the speakers, something which she wanted to try entering to. Swaying her hips and shimmying down to the ring to the crowds roar of approval, Bea gave a smile as she slid into the ring, eying her equally-busty opponent, the ninja-girl. She would keep her eyes fixed on her target and her targets as she began stretching, making sure to play to the crowd, knowing how key it was to the psychological advantages of the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:12 am

Miko saw Bea make her way to the ring and blushed aliitle at how Bea maade her entrance. Miko finished stretching and looked Bea up and down before staring at her large chest "Hey i'm Miko and i hope you won't hold it against me when i win this match" Miko said cupping her breasts and shaking them slightly eaarning a few catcalls and whistles from the crowd.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:25 am

Bea smiled wide at the friendly competitive demeanor Miko had. Not one to want to be outdone, Bea reciprocated Miko's action, causing the crowd to easily doubled. "The only thing I'll be holding against you will be your own flattened breasts...although it looks like either of us would have to do quite a bit to get either of us that far." She said with a bit of a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:30 am

miko smiled as Bea threw a friendly taunt back her way and she bounced up into a fighting stance as she awaited the bell. "Hmmm, i don't want them to be flat so i guess i will just have to crush yours into pancakes."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:45 am

Bea smiled back with a hint of competitive glint in her eye. "Well then...why don't we find out the old fashioned way?" With that, she would put her hands behind her back and stuck out her chest in a challenge for a breast-to-breast opener.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:49 am

Miko smiled and shoved her chest out to challenge Bea "Well i hope your ready to admit my chest is better than yours" Miko said walking towads Bea swaying her chest left in right to try and intimidate her opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:53 am

Bea smirked and moved towards Miko, aggressively mashing her breasts to Miko's to start the first of most-likely many battles. "I would never want to lie, after all, that's no way to make a friend." Aside from their breasts being locked in battle, Bea would try and lock eyes with her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:57 am

Miko winced slightly as Bea's breasts slammed into her but she retaliated by shoving hers back into Bea's. Miko locked eyes with Bea and smiled "Wow yours feel pretty good but i wonder how long until mine completely destroy yours."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:06 am

Bea kept pushing against Miko's, but neither was clearly giving way. She could convey that message clearly as her determined eyes met Miko's as their massive mams continued to push each other in a nearly dead-heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next