Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Food Fight! Romana Weiss v Ari Nagawa

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Food Fight! Romana Weiss v Ari Nagawa - Page 8 Empty Re: Food Fight! Romana Weiss v Ari Nagawa

Post by hamish1024 Sat May 21, 2011 11:36 am

Romana moaned as her bare breasts were grabbed and fondled. She responded by squeezing Ari's breasts even harder, managing to grip them firmly in her fingers despite the slick of goo coating them. Holding them tightly, Romana leaned into Ari's face, until the girls were almost nose-to-nose.
"So... am I gonna have to screw you to get a submission out of you, or what?" she said with a sultry grin. The match hadn't been billed as a hentai bout but Romana, ever the crowd-pleaser, had a fair idea of where it was going.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Food Fight! Romana Weiss v Ari Nagawa - Page 8 Empty Re: Food Fight! Romana Weiss v Ari Nagawa

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat May 28, 2011 5:34 am

Ari would return the sultry grin to Romana as she heard the other girl's threat, however Ari took little fear from it. 'You can...try...but I'll get one out of you much quicker." Ari counter threatened as she would push her lips forward to try and seize Romana's. If she was successful, she would use the surprise (if there was any) to release one of Romana's breasts as her now free hand would slide down Romana's body to try and begin attacking her unprotected sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat May 28, 2011 11:55 am

The two gravy-covered girls were now locked at the lips. Romana’️s eyes widened as she felt Ari’️s hand slip down her body towards her crotch. The German girl’️s moan was muffled by their kiss, and she shuddered in reaction as Ari’️s fingers began probing her naked pussy. Romana knew that if Ari was allowed time to get to work on her, her resistance would soon melt, but unfortunately for Romana they were too entwined now for her to get away that easily.

She was on the back foot now, even as pleasurable sensations began to take hold between her legs. Ari was still wearing her panties, so for Romana to respond in kind she would really have to try and strip her opponent. As they kneeled face-to-face, Romana would slip a hand away from Ari’️s chest and down towards her hips, though she would be aiming to get her fingers in the hem of Ari’️s underwear and slip them down Ari’️s thighs. All the while her own pussy was moistening from the attentions of her opponent.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:49 am

Ari moaned into the lips of Romana as she did not notice her opponent's move of pulling her panties down, revealing her clean sex for all to see as she continued to rub the sex of Romana as she would continue to press her lips harder into Romana, trying to overpower the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Romana may have won her battle by sliding down Ari’️s panties, but she felt she was losing the war. Her eyes widened as the Japanese girl intensified her efforts, stirring the feelings of arousal in her body. Romana felt herself weakening, feeling like maybe she wanted to submit to this girl now. As Ari pushed against her, the quivering Romana would clumsily slip backwards, breaking off their prolonged kiss and falling back into the gravy. She still had one hand on Ari’️s tit, though, so there was a good chance she’️d bring the other girl down too, especially as her underwear was bunched awkwardly halfway down her legs.

“Ungh! Fuck! You’️re good!” Romana gulped breathlessly, now helpless and horny in the gravy.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Ari managed to take down Romana down into the gravy, but with her tit in the Pink haired girl's hand, Ari was forced to follow her down and landed on top of her. 'Oof!" Ari groaned as she landed on top of the opposing naked girl and upon hearing Romana's compliment, Ari giggled like her usual self. "Oh, if you think this is good, you haven't seen nothing yet!" she shouted as she momentarily stopped her attack to look down to see that her panties were around her legs, making incredibly hard to move about. Looking back at Romana, she smiled lustfully as she said, "So how long is it going to take you to fully strip me? Never undressed another girl before?"

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:01 pm

“Ah, okay” Romana gasped. Ari was only teasing, but Romana took it as a genuine instruction, curling her foot around the other girl’️s half-removed underwear and sliding them further down her legs, and off her ankles altogether. Both girls were now completely naked in the gravy, though the way that Romana had obediently followed Ari’️s suggestion showed that their positions were far from equal. Romana seemed to be losing herself to lust now.

The German girl tilted her head forwards, putting her mouth to Ari’️s ear, so she could whisper without anyone hearing.

“Ari, I want you to take me,” she purred. “I’️ll submit to you, you can do anything you want. Just… make it interesting. For the fans.” It was pretty embarrassing for Romana to admit these masochistic desires to the other girl, but her hormones were driving her now. She would happily collude to give the match to Ari if she -and the crowd- got a good show out of it.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:16 am

Hearing Romana whispering in her ear, Ari giggled in more lustful way rather than her playful way. She wasn't going to turn down a request to cum in a spectacular way from her opponent as she pushed herself up and off of Romana so that she was looming over the German. "If that's what you wish, I shall grant it." Ari proclaimed as she would then turn herself around so that her head was facing directly at Romana's sex while her lower torso was positioned over Romana's breasts as Ari would wrap her arms around Romana's waist and pull it up as she would then fall back so that her butt was now planted right on Romana's breasts as Ari had locked in her Head over Heels Finisher.

"I'm sure you'll like this." Ari said before her mouth would latch itself onto Romana's pussy as she would relentless begin to eat away at it while she would move her hips forward and backwards in order for her butt to massage the breasts of Romana, thinking that this move would be sufficient for the pink haired German to enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:30 pm

“Mmm… yeah…” Romana muttered breathlessly as Ari manoeuvred into position on top of her. The German girl splashed her arms around in the gravy in a show of resistance, pouting and yelping, but in reality she wasn’️t trying too hard. And when Ari locked her into the Head over Heels position, she didn’️t have to act at all.

“oohh… yess….” Romana squirmed in pleasure, licking her lips as Ari began to eat her out. Moaning happily, she began to appreciate her opponent’️s skill. Romana gently thrust her pelvis upwards, her pussy greedily searching for more of Ari’️s tongue, while at the same time she enjoyed the incredibly sensual feel of Ari’️s gooey butt rubbing all over her breasts. Romana had never experienced such messy sex before, but she was loving this experience. Before long she was quivering in barely-contained ecstasy.

“Oh God! Okay! I’️m yours!” Romana cried loudly, declaring her defeat to the cameras. “I submit! Just keep going! Please!” she moaned extravagantly.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:31 pm

The bell had rung after Romana had verbally submitted to Ari, however Ari continued with her pleasure giving as her butt continued to grind itself into Romana's chest, while her mouth happily gave Romana's pussy as she further drove her tongue into the German girl. The mixture taste of cum and gravy dominated Ari's mouth as she continued to further drive her tongue deeper into Romana as she got a little over eager, pushing herself into Romana's body as she feel forward into the gravy, ending up in a 69 position as she continued her 'after match assault' on Romana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next