Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Food Fight! Romana Weiss v Ari Nagawa

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Food Fight! Romana Weiss v Ari Nagawa - Page 6 Empty Re: Food Fight! Romana Weiss v Ari Nagawa

Post by hamish1024 Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:04 am

The kneeling Romana nearly slipped over in the slimy substance, as Ari pulled her groping hands away. The German girl did lose her balance a little, but would try and fall forwards, grabbing Ari’️s waist, and tackling her to the ground. Romana was still trying to get the hang of wrestling in gravy, but she figured dumping Ari flat on her back in the goo would be a good start.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Food Fight! Romana Weiss v Ari Nagawa - Page 6 Empty Re: Food Fight! Romana Weiss v Ari Nagawa

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Ari was taken by surprise as Romana had dove forward and brought the fight into the gravy, which Ari had no problem with, and sent splashes throughout the entire gooey battlefield. Laying beneath the pink haired girl, Ari laid there as she was wondering if Romana would do anything to spice up this match and waited to see what was the next move of the obviously inexperienced WAM wrestler.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Romana slid forwards, lying belly-to belly atop her downed foe. The pink-haired girl was propped up by her arms, her small, pert breasts hanging just inches above Ari’️s face. From this position of dominance she looked down at her strangely passive foe.
“What’️s the matter? In awe of my beautiful body?” the naked girl said playfully. “Well, I’️m still gonna wrestle…”
Romana wrapped her legs around Ari’️s legs and would try and use her feet to prise Ari’️s ankles apart, looking to apply a painful grapevine spread on the Japanese fighter. At the same time Romana groped in the gravy for Ari’️s wrists, hoping to pin them down and trap her opponent.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:40 pm

"Well I can't be kicking your ass this entire match, it's just not fun." Ari shot back to Romana as her legs were painfully spread out as she let out a soft moan/groan as her hands were soon seized by Romana, and was left successfully pinned beneath Romana. "So...now what are you going to do? I hope something sexy." Ari said loud enough for Romana to hear so that she would let her intentions known that she wanted to be upstaged in the sexual attack department.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:59 pm

"Heh, don't worry, I like to put on a good show" Romana told her opponent. The naked German fighter would then lower her bare, gravy-coated breasts down into Ari's upturned face. She would rub her bust teasingly against her pinned foe's features. "I'm sure there are lots of things I could do to you..." she said coyly.
Romana would then shift her body further forward, fully pressing her breasts into her opponent's face. "And maybe you won't even get a say in it!" she joked to Ari as she began to smother the girl in her gooey chest.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:21 pm

"Mmmmm!!!" Ari said as her face was encased by Romana's gooey breasts as she thrashed around in the gravy, causing it to splash in every direction as her hands then started to try and push the shoulders of Romana as she tried to gasp for air, but it wasn't the best of ideas with the German girl's breasts in her face. Gravy slipped into the mouth of the white haired messy wrestler as she push harder as she tried to free her face that was currently getting covered in gravy thanks to the assets of Romana.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:41 am

"Yeah, now you're lost for words..." Romana chuckled as she rubbed her bare breasts in the other girl's face, knowing that Ari would be struggling in the gooey smother. Romana would try and slip her left arm around Ari's head, to hold the other girl's face in place while freeing up her right arm. Then, while maintaining the smother, she would slip her right hand down Ari's body and have a tentative grope of her crotch.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:13 am

Ari continued to thrash about with her legs as she could feel Romana's arm tightening around her head, making it harder for her to push away the other girl as it was hard enough with the gravy covered skin of Romana, making it incredibly hard to get a good grip on her opponent's shoulders as her hands kept slipping every time she managed to get a hold of Romana's shoulders.

And just when Ari thought Romana couldn't do anything else, she felt the other girl grab her crotch. Letting out a yelp into Romana's gooey assets that slowly turned into a moan, Ari tried her best to resist the attack. Romana was now entering a phase of battle that Ari loved to fight in, Ari thought she should at least fight back with her own grope as she moved one of her hands down Romana's back and would try to spank Romana's butt and then firmly grip it to try and upset her opponent's control over her and hopefully get some fresh air.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:56 am

Romana gave a girlish squeal as her butt was spanked. The stinging pain made her squirm, focing her to loosen the breast smother and leave Ari's crotch alone for now.
"Pest!" she smiled down at her foe. "I'm still staying on top..."
In an attempt to keep control of the fight, Romana would slide forwards, moving up from where she was sitting on Ari's waist, and shuffling towards her head. Romana would try and straddle the Japanese girl in a schoolgirl pin, trapping her mischeivous hands beneath her legs. If she managed to get Ari into this sensual position it would also give her a faceful of her naked crotch!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:00 am

Ari thought that she was in the clear as she felt Romana give up on her breast smother and fingering attacks, thinking that the girl would now get off of her. She was never wrong before as she felt Romana's lower torso slip up her body and was now over her face! "Ah-up!" Ari barely got out as her face was trapped underneath Romana's weight and crotch, thrashing her legs into the gravy to try and upset the girl's balance with little results as she couldn't move her arms due to them being pinned under Romana's legs as she struggled to free herself, moving her head left and right as her nose brushed all over Romana's inner thighs and crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next