Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Food Fight! Romana Weiss v Ari Nagawa

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Food Fight! Romana Weiss v Ari Nagawa - Page 4 Empty Re: Food Fight! Romana Weiss v Ari Nagawa

Post by hamish1024 Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:54 am

Romana had taken a gamble and it had failed. The flashy German fighter crashed straight onto the floor as Ari rolled out of the way, narrowly escaping the dramatic elbow drop. Romana cried out as she hit the ground with a bone-jarring thud. She jerked and rolled onto her back, clutching her elbow as she reeled from the effects of her self-inflicted injury.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Food Fight! Romana Weiss v Ari Nagawa - Page 4 Empty Re: Food Fight! Romana Weiss v Ari Nagawa

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:59 am

Having saved herself from a painful end, Ari would take some time to take a few breaths. She saw the hapless state of Romana and wouldn't let some like an injury stop her from taking advantage as she would try to pounce on Romana. If she was successful, Ari would try to find what kept the messy dress on Romana's body and try to strip the foreign beauty of her clothing and see what lays beneath it.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:01 pm

“Hey, noo...” Romana whined as Ari began to undress her. She struggled weakly as her gown was unzipped and tugged from her body, slowing the process, but she was still too stunned to stop herself being stripped. With a final tug her once-pretty pink dress was pulled away, leaving Romana in nothing but her lacy black lingerie. Her lithe, tan body was on full display to the crowd now. Her cute butt was barely covered by her tight, semi-transparent panties - it certainly wans't wrestling wear, and she looked awfully exposed now.
Gradually coming round, Romana turned and sat up, folding her arms across her scantily-clad chest. This was partly a show of modesty, and partly a chance to massage her aching elbow.
“How rude!” the pink-haired girl exclaimed. “I hope you’️re going to give me that back...” she said playfully of the dress, though not really expecting it.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:10 pm

"You mean this?" Ari playfully said as she rolled the dress up and tossed it into the gravy pool, "You have to beat me first to find that now!" she said as she saw Romana's delicious body covered in some of the substances she had previously poured down her dress and now covered her lingerie. Ari would then knee walk towards Romana where she try to push Romana on to her back and try to find one more substance to pour on to her. If Romana didn't try do something before her that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:19 pm

The German girl sighed as her dress disappeared into the gravy. Turning her attention back to Ari, Romana knew she was in no condition to defend herself, so could only try for a stalling tactic. She unfolded her arms and leant back on her hands, fully revealing her lacy bra and pert cleavage.
"Oh come on, Ari, I've shown you mine, aren't you going to show me yours?" she smiled suggestively, hoping to distract her opponent - otherwise Romana would be utterly helpless for whatever Ari had planned.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:26 pm

With her hands on a bowl of chocolate pudding in her hand, Ari stopped in her tracks when she heard Romana's plea, as she smiled. "Oh? You want this?" she asked, putting down the bowl as she reached behind her, unzipping her dress to pull it off, revealing her white lingerie that was already see though due to the substance that had seeped into her dress. Giggling, Ari would then rub the substances that was on her body as she crawled towards Romana. "Well now that I've done you a request. It's time for you to return the favor." Ari started as she would put her finger on Romana's lips, "Ready to go into the gravy?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:03 pm

Romana heart began to pound as the now-undressed Ari gently placed a finger to her lips. The pink-haired girl knew she had to be careful here – whilst she’️d been happily exchanging cream pies with Ari, a dunking in gravy was something else – and in that gooey pool, the white-clad wrestler would probably have the advantage, where the slop would stop Romana from using her technical wrestling skills.
Romana gently took Ari’️s outstretched wrist. “Oh, you’️re such a dirty girl, Ari,” she smiled coyly. “But if you really want it...” Romana shuffled up onto her knees, so both girls were face-to face now. “I guess I do owe you...” she added, seemingly lost in thought.
As she got up in Ari’️s face to distract her, the impish German girl’️s free hand was sneakily slipping round, searching for the discarded pudding bowl. With a deft flourish, Romana would suddenly lift the chocolate pudding up and dump the bowl on Ari’️s head, obscuring her vision and sliming her with her own gooey weapon.
“Just returning the flavour!” Romana giggled at her own bad joke and got to her feet.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:04 pm

"Ah!" Ari screamed as her weapon of pudding was used against her. Wiping some of the pudding out of her face, Ari still had bad vision, but her hearing was still good as she heard Romana laughing in front of her. Having a good idea where the pool of gravy was, Ari would run forward, crashing her pudding body into Romana as she would try to force the girl back towards the pool, where she would then launch both of them into the gravy bowl!

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Romana’️s laughter was cut short as the pudding-coated girl suddenly lunged, crashing into her. The impact sent her stumbling backwards; she kept her footing, and attempted to grapple with Ari, but the thick coating of goo now covering the Japanese girl made it hard for Romana to push back.
“Ah!” Romana exclaimed as she was forced against the rim of the gravy pool, its edge now pressing against the backs of her bare legs. But still Ari pushed against her...
“No, no, no!” Romana’️s protests became increasingly high pitched – Ari’️s lunge was now pushing her backwards at the waist, and as she was bent towards the gravy she was at serious risk of losing her balance.
“Eek!” There was a shriek, followed by a huge splash. Romana had been dumped head-first into the gravy pool, getting a full dunking as she landed on her back. Her legs flailed in the air, then came to rest hanging over the rim of the pool. Gravy splattered everywhere. After a few short moments, Romana’️s bedraggled-looking face emerged from beneath the surface. She spat out a fountain of gravy, then coughed and spluttered weakly. “Ugh....” she moaned, trying to wipe her eyes.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:09 am

Ari kept her eyes and mouth closed as she pressed herself into Romana and she felt the girl begin to tip towards the pool as eventually they both when crashing into the pool. Breaching the surface of the gravy, Ari gasped for air as she tried to wipe out the gooey substance out of her face. As she did that she felt more comfortable within the pool of messy substance, she would then turn around to find Romana still reeling from the initial splash, as she would try to make her way as quickly as possible to Romana where she would try to grab the girl by the hair and try to toss her face first into the gravy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next