Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Food Fight! Romana Weiss v Ari Nagawa

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Food Fight! Romana Weiss v Ari Nagawa - Page 2 Empty Re: Food Fight! Romana Weiss v Ari Nagawa

Post by hamish1024 Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Romana cackled happily as she drizzled custard over poor Ari. However, she was taken by surprise as the Japanese girl grabbed her and dragged her bodily onto the table.
"Gahh!" Romana cried as both girls clattered into the piles of food. She hadn't expected Ari to pull such a reckless move! Both girls were now lying on the table, spattered with mess. Dishes clattered everywhere. Romana had been particularly unlucky and gotten a faceful of cream cake as she had fallen. She slowly pulled her face from the cake and, grimacing, wiped her eyes.
"Getting serious now, huh," she muttered as she tried to clean her face. She was still reeling slightly from the surprise fall, and could only push and slap weakly at her opponent to try and keep her at bay.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Food Fight! Romana Weiss v Ari Nagawa - Page 2 Empty Re: Food Fight! Romana Weiss v Ari Nagawa

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:21 pm

After being covered in the multiple foods, Ari then tried to pull herself up Romana's body to go face to face with her as she preserved through the weak slaps and pushes as she looked down on the German girl and saw her face covered in the left over cream. Ari smirked as she then descended on her opponent, pressing her messy body onto Romana's as her breasts lined up with Romana's and started to lick the remainder of the cream off of her opponents. "Mmmm, you're so tasty!~" Ari gleefully said as she tightened her hug on Romana to prevent her from escaping.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:19 am

Romana squealed girlishly at the odd sensation as Ari began to lick the cream from her face. Feeling the other girl's tongue on her skin was strange, wet, and slightly ticklish. Romana squirmed and tried to get away, but she was trapped firm in the tight hug. She kicked her feet helplessly as she was forced to endure the face-licking.
"Ugh, I'm not your toy!" she protested, grimacing as she was teased by Ari. Stuck in her opponent's firm grip, she found she couldn't get free, but she would try and roll on top of the other girl in an attept to secure a more dominant position.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:26 am

"You sure look my toy~!" Ari shouted back to her opponent as she almost licked the cream clean off her face, keeping control over her as she felt all of the kicking she did in an attempt to escape. She maintained this position until she was flipped over onto her back, rolling over several plates and other substances that she didn't know what was, but they stuck to her body the same. As she was flipped over, Ari tried to secure a body scissors or a leg grapevine depending what part she grabbed Romana as she kept her hug. "So you're on top now...what are you going to do now?" Ari asked with curiosity to see what the German girl would do if she managed to attain her leg scissors. Her white dress was now covered on both sides with some kind of gooey substance that she didn't seem to mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:31 pm

"You wish!" Romana retorted, thinking she had gotten control as she managed to roll on top of Ari. The sense of triumph didn't last long, though, as she felt the Japanese girl clamp her thighs round her waist in a surprisingly strong body scissors.
"Agh!" she groaned as her sides were squeezed firmly by Ari's legs. She tried to struggle, but couldn't escape the other girl's grip. The tight scissors was painful, and Romana's saliva-coated features began to wrinkle with the pain. The hapless pink-haired girl could do nothing but endure this, and her opponent's taunts, for several long moments.
"Let... go.. of me..." she squealed girlishly.
In desperation, Romana would work an arm free, and scoop up a big cream flan from the table.
"Eat this!" she cackled, lifting the cake and splatting it straight down onto Ari's upturned face. Romana would then do her best to keep grinding the messy pudding firmly into Ari's features, smothering the white-haired girl in cream. She would do this for as long as possible in the hope that it would force Ari to finally let her go.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:54 am

Ari grinned as she locked in Romana, that is until a cream pie came crashing into her face as it was mushed into her face. Ari tried to hold on to her opponent, but she couldn't keep a grip as the desert was continuously pushed into her face. Ari then released her opponent as she tried to wipe the sweet food out of her face, leaving herself vulnerable to Romana as she could not properly defend herself in this messy situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:22 am

Romana gasped with relief as she was finally released from the scissors. She grinned when she saw Ari spluttering and struggling with a faceful of cream. Hitching her pink dress up a little to free her legs, Romana would sit upright, straddling Ari’️s belly as she lay across the table. From this controlling position she would grab the Japanese girl’️s wrists before she could finish wiping her eyes.
“Mmm, nice cake?” Romana teased. “Let me try some!” Holding Ari down, Romana would get in her face and slowly lick some of the cream from her cheek, in retaliation for Ari’️s earlier attack.
“Mmm, tasty!” Romana giggled, licking her lips. She hadn’️t been as aggressive with her tongue as Ari had, leaving most of the other girl’️s face still coated in cream. Romana would then try and shuffle forwards to trap Ari’️s arms under her knees, sitting on her chest and locking her opponent in a schoolgirl pin.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:29 am

"Mmmmm!" Ari moaned as she felt Romana's hot tongue lick her face, but still was unable to see as Romana made sure to leave some cream in her face. Impeding on her action of wiping her face, was Romana crawling up her body to lock in a school girl pin that kept Ari from using her arms. Luckily this match was not going to be decided by a pinfall as Ari thrashed her legs about, "G-get off of me!" Ari shouted as she continued to kick her legs, hitting the table multiple times that caused some of the plates to rattle.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:49 am

Romana managed to ride Ari’️s struggles and keep her pinned to the table.
“Shhhh!” she cooed, placing her index finger over Ari’️s lips in a mocking call for silence. Romana then reached behind her, tugging Ari’️s dress upwards in an attempt to expose the Japanese girl’️s underwear to the crowd.
“I think you need to cool down, Ari!” Romana grinned wickedly. The pink-haired girl would grab a round scoop of vanilla ice-cream from a nearby bowl, and then smush the cold dessert in between Ari’️s thighs.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:00 pm

"Mmmmm!" Ari moaned into Romana's fingers as she felt the cold dessert being crushed into her crotch. The cold sensation sent shivers throughout Ari's body as her thrashing stopped. With cream in her face and in her crotch, Ari was complete mess as she could only struggle lightly against Romana, but she was enjoying the messy situation she was in as she tried to slip her arms out from Romana's knees even if it was hard to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next