Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch) - Page 7 Empty Re: Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:29 am

When Shiyumi felt Faith's fist slip out of her, it was a sign that she won and immediately gave up her all out assault as she collapsed on to Faith's unconscious body, breathing heavily. She then slowly pulled her fist out of Faith as she surveyed the pool. The pool was filled with enough cum to reach all edges and maybe enough to cover the toes since it was that large, but Shiyumi didn't care as her cum soaked hair was draped across her body and floating in the cum along with Faith's. Drained and tired, she didn't have the energy to crawl out of the pool as she opted to rest on top of Faith, her prize for winning such a sexual grueling match as she snaked her arms around her. "Looks like your my sex slave for 24-hours...bitch." she whispered to the unconscious Faith, planning on using her right immediately as Faith awakes.

Back to top Go down

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch) - Page 7 Empty Re: Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:33 am

After a few minutes of rest Faith began to stir feeling weird as she wiggled in the pool of cum abd she felt the weight of Shiyumi ontop of her. Faith opened her eyes and saw Shiyumi "Crap i guess i lost" Faith seemed humbled as she realized she lost and she wasn't going to go back on her bet "Do with me as you wish bitch" Faith said adding the bitch as she tried to put on a strong front and prevent herself from crying.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:36 am

Shiyumi smiled as Faith awoke, "Rise and shine, sex slave." Shiyumi hummed, immediately throwing her loss into her face. "Are you ready to fill this pool up with your cum?" she asked sweetly as she gently rubbed her crotch with her thigh, knowing that it was probably very sore and raw from all the fisting they did.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:39 am

Faith shivered and groaned as Shiyumi rubbed against her crotch "Please don't i can't take it" Faith said as her crotch was very sore and she resorted to begging hoping that Shiyumi might be nice but she figured that nothing was going to save her from her punishment and she began to cry her strong front crumbling before Shiyumi.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:41 am

"Aw, don't cry." Shiyumi said, it was unknown if it was sarcasm or genuine, as she wiped away the tears. "Enjoy this day as much as you can, that's the best you can do." she said as she kissed Faith, tenderly this time and not violent or vicious like the past couple of times.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:43 am

"Stop mocking me i lost and i am your slave" Faith said crying some more her mean demeanor seeming to disappear into a submissive attitude. Faith didn't even turn from the kiss and let Shiyumi move on her a small whimper escaping her lips.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:51 am

"Okay~ If you're that intent on cumming, I have no choice but to agree." Shiyumi said sarcastically this time as she slid down Faith's body to get right in front of her pussy as she licked the cum around it before she would dive into it and use her tongue to search whatever was left after the fisting. She was enjoying this, she was carrying out her revenge after the humiliating incident in the showers after their Hentai spar and she was loving how Faith turned into this submissive crying bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:55 am

Faith moaned as Shiyumi began to lick at her sore crotch "Just get this over with" Faith said as she wiggled her hips but did not move as she meant to act the slave and would not fight against Shiyumi.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:59 am

Shiyumi stopped to assure Faith one thing, "Slave, I'll make sure one thing. I'll make this 24-hours the longest time-span of your life!" She said before she dove back into Faith's pussy, twisting and twirling her tongue before slowly pulling it out to lick the clit. Her hands waded in the cum before moving up to Faith's breasts, cum covered as she then started to massage them, covering them with the cum that came from the two as splashes and waves formed in the cum pool with the amount that it had.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:02 am

Faith whimpered at Shiyumi;s words but said nothing as her breasts beacme covered in cum and she was brought closer to orgasm again by Shiyumi's tongue. Faith thought to herself "Why did i say the loser should be a slave. I don't know if my pride will survive the next 24 hours but i will endure hopefully"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next