by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0)

2 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0) - Page 11 Empty Re: A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0)

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:06 am

"Come on the fights over so get off of me" Faith said while she struggled weakly trying to push Shiyumi off of her as she especially wanted to get away from the pool of cum she was laying in.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0) - Page 11 Empty Re: A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0)

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:13 am

"Are you deaf? I said I don't want to move." Shiyumi irritatedly said as she did not want to repeat herself as she found no trouble laying in a pool of cum mostly because she wasn't the one in it. Also she wanted to force this on to Faith to show her just how 'delightful' a Hentai match can be. If she could she would go on for more rounds, though she wasn't up for that kind of feat yet. As Faith tried to push Shiyumi off, she held on as much as she could, but Faith managed to push her off as she rolled to the side. However she did not relinquish her hold and ended up in reverse positions, with her on bottom in the pool of cum and with Faith on top of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:16 am

"Lets see how you like lying in your own cum" Faith said gaining some energy back from her anger at Shiyumi and she tried to sit up on Shiyumi's stomach and slap at her tits.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Shiyumi squirmed underneath Faith as her tits were assaulted, causing little ripples in the small pool of cum. She moaned slightly each time as Faith's slaps came into contact with her breasts as the feeling of wet cum on her back, legs, and now stomach were giving her quite the sensation. It was enough to jump start Shiyumi as she then reached back around Faith to grab her ass again as she began to massage it. She loved this enter match, since she was able to run her hands all over another girl in this sort of fashion, but she wanted more.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:09 pm

"Hey let go" Faith said before letting out a moan as Shiyumi massaged her ass but that didn't stop her from slapping Shiyumi's tits more but her slaps weren't as hard as before.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Shiyumi only moaned more as the attack on her tits continued, prompting her to start spanking Faith lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Faith's body jumped slightly as she was spanked but this just caused her to rest her hands on Shiyumi's breasts and began to massage them roughly. "Just give in bitch and let me have my way with you so i can go take a shower"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:02 pm

Shiyumi moaned loudly when her breasts were roughly grabbed as she ceased her actions, wondering what would happen when Faith 'had her way with her' and was interested to see what exactly the other girl could do to her and wanted to see what ways she could touch her...

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Faith grinned as Shiyumi stopped her spanking and she stopped rubbing Shiyumi's breasts as she began to scoot up Shiyumi's body until her crotch was resting on her chin "Now i want you to lick me or i will force myself on you"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Shiyumi didn't need much persuasion to eat out the other girl as she full heartedly plowed her tongue into Faith much like how she did before they tumbled out of the ring. She shot her hands up to hook around Faith's hips & legs to hold the girl there as she sucked and licked her way into Faith's pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next