by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0)

2 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0) - Page 2 Empty Re: A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0)

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:01 am

"WHAT!?!?" Faith said looking dumbfounded at Shiyumi "Hell no why would i let you touch me. We are going to fight in a regular match so i can destroy you." Faith said trying to convince Shiyumi to fight in a standard match alittle afraid of a Hentai match.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0) - Page 2 Empty Re: A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:04 am

A gleam of light flashed in Shiyumi's eyes as she was not going to allow Faith to escape from a hentai match, "What scared that i'm going to leave you embarrassed on the mat?" She teased, trying to goad her opponent into accepting her rules. "Are you afraid that I'm going to make you cum like the little virgin that you are?" she continued with her taunts, not wanting to enter the ring before her opponent agreeing to wrestle under hentai rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:06 am

"I'm not scared" Faith screamed out "Fine get up here i accept your stupid Hentai match just get ready to lose." Faith said staring Shiyumi down again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:09 am

Smiling that her tactic worked, Shiyumi entered the ring as she prepared herself for a rather 'fun' day. But she knew that her taunts had angered Faith and charging in now could prove to be bad so she opted to be cautious for the beginning part of the match as she got into a stance and slowly made her way to Faith, watching and waiting to hopefully counter.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:11 am

Faith quickly charged at Shiyumi "I'm goine to humiliate you bitch" Faith said running straight at Shiyumi and tried to tackle her opponent to the mat.

If Faith succeded she would immediatly try to start stripping her opponents clothes off.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:13 am

"Oof!" Shiyumi grunted as she fell back on the mat with Faith on top of her. Her eyes widened as she realized what Faith was going for, "No!" she screamed as she grabbed on to Faith's wrists, trying to prevent her from tearing off her dress. Thrashing her legs, Shiyumi would then try to flip over to take away Faith's leverage in tearing off her dress and make it harder for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:16 am

"Aw whats the matter afraid..." Faith started to say but was soon rolled underneath Shiyumi but that didn't stop her from tugging at Shiyumi's dress "Come on i just want a peek" Faith siad laughing slightly.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:18 am

Now on top, Shiyumi looked down on Faith as she stared at her breasts, "Only if you show me yours first!" she shouted as she released Faith's wrists and went straight for her dress, grabbing a handful of it and started to pull on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:22 am

"Hoe dare you" Faith said quickly stopping her assualt on Shiyumi's dress and trying to protect her own clothing "Get off me and let go" Faith said not wanting to reveal herself to Shiyumi as she just remembered she forgot to put on a bra after her shower.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:26 am

"Let me think about that, no!" Shiyumi quickly answered as she continued to tug at it. She thought ahead and coiled her legs around Faith's left leg in an effort to keep her in place as she tried to pull the dress up and over Faith's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next