Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kagami vs. Merith

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kagami vs. Merith Empty Kagami vs. Merith

Post by RumbleRoses Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Rules: Standard Irongirl rules
Stipulations: Most falls within the time limit wins

Merith's music played her onto the stage. She punched her palm, knowing her opponent this evening would be Kagami, a girl who defeated her a few weeks prior in a private backstage match that was requested by one of AFW's wealthy fans that enjoyed watching David vs Goliath matches. It seemed as of late AFW enjoyed placing Merith in these type of matches and watching her lose, but tonight Merith wanted to change this. She just had to not let herself get cocky and stay focused, surely she could handle a girl like Kagami if she just kept in control. But the smaller girl had uncovered many of Merith's weaknesses during their first bout and would probably use those to her advantage yet again in this bout. The tall redhead hopped onto the apron and slid through the ropes, not taking time to play to the fans as usual. She wanted to keep on track, even slightly worried how a match against little Kagami might go.

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Kagami vs. Merith Empty Re: Kagami vs. Merith

Post by d_ultsch Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Kagami saw Merith enter and smiled to herself remembering how she beat her last time. Soon Kagami's music began to play and she ran out onto the stage and waved to her fans until she reached the ring. KAgami slid under the bottom rope and smiled at MErith "So you want to get beat in front of all these people this time"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Merith frowned, "Last time was a fluke, little girl. This time I will demolish you!" she responded, raising her arms up to the ready as the bell sounded. The timer started and Merith approached Kagami cautiously. Last time they faced, Kagami was so frightened from the very beginning at just the sight of Merith, but this time she was actually smiling confidently! This unnerved the giantess as she got closer and tried to grapple with the cute little girl...

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Kagami continued to smile as Merith approached her and right as she was about to lock-up with her KAgami would send a kick at her stomach tryinng to get an early lead. "This is going to be easy" KAgami said

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Merith's arms went out to grab her foe which left her weak midsection open to be kicked. "Uhnnn!!" Merith was jolted and doubled over, holding her stomach. Kagami's comment shocked the redhead, last time this girl was absolutely terrified whenever Merith got close, now it was "going to be easy"! Merith was bent over, trying to recover before Kagami could capitalize.

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:54 pm

Kagami quickly tried to get behind MErith and grab at her panties hoping to weaken MErith even more "Come on at least give me a challenge" KAgami said with extreme confidence

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:56 pm

With the amazon bent over, sticking out her large firm butt, Kagami's hands dipped into the back of her athletic pants and found the taller girl's underwear, pulling them up. Merith gasped in shock, a red hue forming on her cheeks as she was wedgied. Merith arched her back and moaned out, the fabric pulling between her cheeks and pulling tight on her sex within her pants. She bent over more, her hands on her knees as Kagami controlled her from her panties

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Kagami pulled up as hard as she could on Merith's panties even going as fr as letting one hand go of Merith's panties and samcking her on the butt before waving toi the crowd.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Merith gasped hard and fell to her hands and knees, her eyes closed tightly as she moaned out, liking the feel of Kagami wedging her. She panted, feeling her nipples stiffen up under her spandex one-piece.

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Kagami finally let go of Merith's panties and jumped on Merith's back and grabbing her hair "Come on horsey lets go for a ride" KAgami then would kick Merith in the sides trying to get her to move.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next