Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, d_ultsch, k0hryuu, KillerV, LARIATO, Lobo, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Person, snappleR, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Match For Max.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Scarf

Just wondering if I could get something going for my newest Friction wrestler.
If anybody finds themselves interested or has any possible ideas for the future don't hesitate to hit me up, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Comments: 0

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 10

Looking for Friction matches!

Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:07 pm by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Kagami vs. Merith

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kagami vs. Merith

Post by RumbleRoses on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:38 am

The tugging and thrashing quickly became a wedgie situation which loosened Merith's hold even more. The Amazon panted and allowed her eyes to close as the distraction disarmed her focus. She would lose hold of Kagami's head and be slightly bent over in front of her smaller foe, Kagami ending up behind her opponent

RumbleRoses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:39 am

Kagami was surprised on how things turned out and quickly put two and two together and pulled as hard as she could on Merith's panties jerking them left and right as she did.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:42 am

Merith gasped and moaned out loudly, "A...ahhh!!" she arched her back, sticking her large round rump out with Kagami tugging the material to and fro. Merith became very wet as the material flossed her vagina within her pants as well. Merith fell to all fours, panting and gasping

RumbleRoses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:44 am

Kagami smiled as Merith fell to the mat and she quickly jumped on Merith's back while keeping a hold on the giantess's panties. If KAgami was allowed to mount Merith she would bounce up and down on Merith's back as she continued to pull on Merith's panties.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:48 am

Merith grit her teeth, trying to resist how much she actually liked the feel of the small girl wedging her underwear between her big soft cheeks. The small girl bounced and Merith grunted, her arms trembling a little and then another bounce added insult. Merith was trying to keep from going down but a third bounce forced Merith into a humiliating ass up, face down position with Kagami holding and tugging the redhead's underwear. "O..ohhh..." Merith moaned out, panting her hot breath onto the mat

RumbleRoses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:51 am

Kagami quickly became overconfident and began taunting Merith "Whats the matter can't handle a little girl like me." Kagami said with a cute giggle as she continued to pullon Merith's underwear.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:55 am

"S...shut up!" Merith fired back, not knowing what else to say. The little girl's taunt was like a kick to Merith's crotch and it damaged her mentally just as bad. Merith whimpered another moan but tried to escape this situation. Maybe as Kagami became overconfident, Merith could try and get an attack in. She would push back up to all fours and then start to get up to her feet with Kagami on her back! Merith would try to endure through the pleasureful feel of the wedgie

RumbleRoses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:59 am

Kagami continued to pull on Merith's panties not realizing that Merith got on all fours again but Kagami was overconfident and she didn't realize Merith was getting to her feet and KAgami fell to her right on her face with her hands still gripped on Merith's panties.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:03 am

"AHH!" Merith yelped when Kagami fell off which yanked the underwear deep, causing the Amazon to fall back down onto her stomach right next to her opponent. Merith's back was arched, her butt slightly in the air with Kagami still in possession of her panties

RumbleRoses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:04 am

Kagami continued to lay on the mat with Merith's panties in her hand but the fall had her dazed and in pain.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top