» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Clyde Gastin talks about yall...(Open To Everyone)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin talks about yall...(Open To Everyone) Empty Clyde Gastin talks about yall...(Open To Everyone)

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:55 am

AFW Headquarters: 12:39 p.m.

"Gimme that Goddamn Mic!!"

Ladies and Gentleman, Do not adjust your Televison Set....

"Yall still rolling? This Live!?"

The Following IS happening LIVE as we speak...

"What the hell's it look like im doing!? Im Makin a Promo!!"

Sex Wars Wrestler, Clyde Gastin; has just hijacked his way into international television.

"Ey! Shut Tha Fuck Up!! I Got Something To Say!!!"

Wether he's Sober or Not, We'll never know...

"*Ahem* My name is Clyde T. Gastin, and im here to say a few things about a few key people I feel I be needin to address here at AFW..."

Oh Shit...

*Whips a piece of Paper from his pocket.*

"*Ahem* Tiffany Laurence, Johnny Laurence, Amy Young, Jake Young, Dallas 'Lonestar' Wilson, Terry Holland, Dixie Clemets, Trixie, Sandy Starlight... YALL ARE SOME OF THE SHITEST TEXAN RASSLERS, I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!! Goddamn ya'll suck... As far as I know... Me and mah sister are the only ones who should be able to represent 'round here... Half of yall makin us look like hicks... What The Fuck!"

"... Mr. Matt Floyd... Pfft... Think you're the big boss on campus huh!? Well let me tell you something... I'll kick yur ass to Timbuktu and back before you can say... 'I got my ass double teamed in the showers!' What do ya say to that sonny!?"

"Lethe Cherry.... You Scare Me...."

"...Andy Nakamura... I cant wait to see you lose that damn belt..."

"Courtney Satasori.... Linkin Park Sucks! And so does your rasslin skills...

"Tai Kamiya... You're a washed up muthafucka holding on to an old piece of tin you call a Belt. You Ain't no Champ You A Chump!!"

"Chelsea Rivers & Duffy McBain... Both of yall stole mah Gimmick!! Im the original Drunk Brawler 'round here! Yall just some cheap ass knockoffs!!! I Dont Wanna End up like the Gymnasts!! ........................By the way Duffy if you're watching please call me......... ok!

"Janabell.... You and your THE STRAIGHT EDGE SOCIETY can kiss mah Texan Ass! I'ma Drinkin Till I die!"

"Margaret Roderick Sinclair.... Im gonna need a lawyer after this... Please Help..."

"Kelly Conway... You A Bitch..."

"Shanari Drackanov.... You also scare me..."

"Molly Hotty... You suck for obvious reasons..."

"The Little Devils, Lily and Cassie Sato.... Actually... I aint got nothing bad to say about yall... Movin on..."

"Ataru Toranami... WIN A MATCH FOR ONE STRAIGHT WEEK GODDAMIT!!!"

"Tyris Flare... You scare me the most..."

"Hiromi 'Fang' Surudo.... If we ever have a match... Please don't bite me..."

"Babel Gilles De Rais... Dont you bite me either..."

"Stocking.... Don't I know you from somewhere?"

"Vicky Harper... You got Lucky against a rookie! Can't wait to watch mah sister whoop your ass..."

"Terrence... Take you're little Elf Cosplaying-self home ya stinking Jabroni!"

"And last but not least... Our Good ol' Sex Wars GM

"Melissa Sellers... Worst damn General Manager ever! I've earned me a title shot by how much ass I kick on an hourly basis! And at this rate I might have to kick your ass too missy! I demand me a muthafuckin title shot!

"Alright! If I ain't said nothing about you... That's mostly likely cause you suck and you're not worthy to even be here... Remember yall, My name is Clyde Gastin and im gonna be taken over! And I dare any Man or Woman to prove me wrong!!"

Whether or not anyone confronted Clyde about his giant rant on how everyone sucks but him would be up to anybody who wanted to take the Drunk Brawler down a peg. Other than that, Clyde would otherwise drop the mic in front of the Camera with a smirk and proceed to make his exit.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:22 am; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin talks about yall...(Open To Everyone) Empty Re: Clyde Gastin talks about yall...(Open To Everyone)

Post by Maxy Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:37 am

Before he can get very far, Daisuke slowly comes up behind him, though something looks different about her, but to get his attention she turns on a stereo she was holding and blasts literally to his head "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never run around and desert you." It goes on till he turns to face her and she smiles. "Hi ^_^."
(the new 'alt' look being the one I showed you)

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin talks about yall...(Open To Everyone) Empty Re: Clyde Gastin talks about yall...(Open To Everyone)

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:51 am

Clyde lazily turned around as heard the 80's track being blasted by 'The Blonde' who stood before him with a Boombox over her shoulder; directed right at his head. Which didnt seem to bother Clyde considering he began to dance.

"Daisuke! What up gurl!? You look diffrent... New haircut?" Clyde said, casually jamming to an overly heard 80's track.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:56 am

"Kinda. Well I happened to overhear what you said a moment ago. I do agree with about 99% of what you said. As for the one percent you were off, you forgot to add that, well, you kinda stink." She smirks.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:11 am

Clyde stopped dancing for a moment once he heard Daisuke's words, looking her dead in the eyes with confusion, raising an eye brow before a droll look came over his face.

"Well you're one to talk missy! That ain't funny..." He said with in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Wait! What the hell you come for anyway!? To tell me im one percent off, blondie?" Clyde asked before reaching for the boombox in Daisuke's hands, intending to start the song again.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:18 am

She pulls it away. "Ok you got me, my secret's out.... A skunk got me a few summers ago. Though for some reason a few have been stalking me late at night for some reason, but that's no reason to be jealous. I mean at least we agree with the rest of it."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:31 am

"J-Jealous!? The hell you mean Jealous!? I aint Jealous of no Fonky smelling girl!" Clyde stammerd back hold his nose.

"But you seriously agree on everything I said?" Clyde asked, with a plugged nose.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:34 am

"Yeah, Tai's not that great of a champion, hell if you've listened to any of Kei's rants you'd might agree with her that the current friction champion isn't all that great either." She wraps her arms around him with a suggestive grin. "Maybe you can convince me on the other 1% hmmm?" She asks, still holding on to the music thingy.

Last edited by 589 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:47 am

Clyde blushed a deep shade of red as Daisuke wrapped her arms around his neck, her looking down at her she gave him that grin; it made Clyde weak in the knees a bit.

"I... Ughhh.... I-I-I.... I ain't so good a math..." Clyde said a nervous smile, placing his hands on Daisuke's waist before bowing his head to kiss her. Unaware that camera's were still rolling.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:50 am

She blushes when he kisses her and she gives him a very slight tongue lashing from hers that's like a tenth of a second. She smirks "Not bad" referring to how the kiss tasted.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next