Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

bricktown, Daaharu, dragonswill, Haru45g, killcarrion, KillerV, noob, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, Teesta, Zebra Crossing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Looking for debut match

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 pm by Ragdoll_Jobbers

I'm looking for a debut match for Sona. If you check her profile you will see that she is one who loves to lose and be knocked out so if anyone has some steam to blow off, or just wants an easy win, just pm for more details.

Comments: 0

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Mia Kay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mia Kay

Post by Missingkeys on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Name: Mia Kay
Alias: None
Sex/Gender: Female
Eyes: Sapphire blue
Hair: long bluish freeflowing
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 108 lbs
Nationality: Japanese/ American
Citizenship: Japanese

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Offensive/Acrobatic
Style: Striker/brawler
Type: Roughhouse
Preferred Attacks: Punches, submissions and hentai.
Preferred Matches: Standard matches. KO matches

Wrestling attire: A pokadot blue bikini

Fighting style: She likes to use her fist to beat her opponent down badly first. Although she might also use painful submissions, she likes to use hentai moves whenever she gets the chance, but more often she would use strikes first before doing that. She likes to jump around the ring, while making sudden turns which seem suicidal and yet brilliant.

She likes a good fist fight, regardless of whether or not she loses.

She likes to humiliate her opponents while doing her submissions as well, such as exposing their naked bodies to the crowd.

She likes to mount an opponent to beat their face in, or throwing them to a turn buckle or the ropes, as she gets high listening to the sounds of her beating another girl into a pulp.

And she also likes to strip them of their clothing, she doesn’t mind if they do the same to her as well.

However, while she can dish out painful attacks and submissions, she can’t take them very well. But she does have a tenacity to struggle and trash about when being caught in submissions, she can even think clearly and might do something stupid.
She also likes to dominate other girls, but can’t stand being dominated herself.

She is acrobatic and has good reflexes, however maybe a little too good. Because of her sharpened reflexes, she is very impulsive and doesn’t really do any thinking, unless she’s exhausted, or she’s the one getting beaten down.

RPG Style Stat spread(out of 5 stars)

Favorite moves: Spear, mounting her opponent and camel crutch.

Finishing moves:

Beat buster: She would swing her opponent to the turn buckle or ropes, there she would tie their arms before their legs, and continue to punch them left and right in the face until they give up or get knocked out.

Arrow crutch: She would perform a bostion crab in the reverse direction on her opponent before rolling over to change it into a bow and arrow submission, however the difference is that this time round, instead of grabbing their arms and legs, she grabs their arms with her legs, and meanwhile she rubs her opponent’s pussy until they cum and even then so on until the submit from pain or humiliation.

Dive bomber: She runs towards an enemy and leaps forward with both her knees stretched and slams it onto the opponent, then she locks their arms with her knees and continues to throw punches left and right across her face while she’s unable to fight or defend herself.

Personality: She is quiet and shy and easily embarrassed. She is like any other girl her age, until she gets into a fight or see’s something that peaks her interest. There she would turn into a violent and yet perverted and partially sadistic fighter. However she is well aware of her personality problem, and that causes her to have a hard time speaking.

When in the ring, she changes to a violent personality, but once it’s over, she turns back to a normal girl. She still retains her pride and likes to remain faithful to her boyfriend though.

Dislikes: Studying, noisy people and trouble making people.

History: Since young, she has always been into erotic things and fighting. She grew up in a normal family like a normal girl, however her life wasn’t exactly normal. As she and her childhood friend had a tendency to go around getting into fights with the kids in the neighborhood.

One day, she was on her way home from school when she encountered several senior girls from her class picking on one of her juniors, she got angry and beat them up as a result. The girl was amazed at her and asked if she was from AFW.

She didn’t know about it until then, but she found it interesting, and thus decided to join.

Fun facts:

She likes Yuri a lot

She likes to sing

She likes sweet stuff a lot.

She likes her boyfriend a lot and yet she still likes to spar with him in fist fights.

AFW records:

Vs stocking forfeits
Knocks out Emi

Last edited by 1169 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum