Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

I Don't Get It, Not One Bit!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Don't Get It, Not One Bit! Empty I Don't Get It, Not One Bit!

Post by Tanosh Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:33 am

Her most recent fight had ended... poorly. It was cut short because a ref was a bit... overzealous for stupid reasons. Pity, she had really been getting into the fight, too. Even if the fight had ended early, she was still exhausted from it. Sore muscles plagued her back and legs, where she had willingly directed most of her pain during the match. Sacrificing her back to a tumble where her shoulders or arms would have otherwise been hit too hard, or her legs to lifting her opponent. The woman was full of plots and ploys that were far reaching and demanded attention... but right now there was nothing she wanted more than to lay back and relax on her little bed cot. Unlocking the door, she went into her room and turned the one light on. The little dorm was the smallest they had available, but it still suited Lady Lu's needs. A [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfWtlDkYcno:c7k3i6h0]nice soft tune[/url:c7k3i6h0] was inserted to help unravel her mind.

Laying back upon the cot, she closed her eyes.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

I Don't Get It, Not One Bit! Empty Re: I Don't Get It, Not One Bit!

Post by shankledoken Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:07 am

WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM! Came the sound of Hammer against dry wall, smashing in, with perhaps far more force that was necessary, the tacks that now hung her posters in her brand new dorm room. It was pretty much just four walls, all of which now held pictures of Coralline's favorite bands, Shows she'ld been too, matches in Canada she'ld fought, and various other sundry items. There was even a pretty flowered dress with the words "Whatever" painted on roughtly in what might have been dark brown paint, but might have been something else. The lone light was painted red on one side and green on the other. As for furnishings...well...She had all she needed. The Futon was a bed AND a couch, and it had only been thrown away recently, without staying outside for long at all. Her prize though was her TV. 300 dollar TV on Egg Crates, with all sorts of games, ranging from Sega to n64. New shit could suck her cun...erm...well, it wasn't as good at all.

And beside that, on the dresser than never held any of the clothes she wore (which were strewn about the floor half-hazardly) was her stereo system. She too had had a rough fight, and her head was killing her. Time for [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLHlzSeuJ50&feature=PlayList&p=22B4527061F133F5&index=0&playnext=1:7scg687e]some relaxing music[/url:7scg687e].

shankledoken

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:14 am

The sound of electronic instrument abuse filled her apartment just in time for for her to close her eyes... which shot back open at the voice that sounded like it was trying very, very hard to communicate, though it had not yet learned proper annunciation. Maybe it would go away, but the pounding upon the wall was even worse than music itself. A few plans filled her mind as she considered what to do about this... issue. Some of the more exotic ploys involved the use of a cocktail she had read about called molitof. The more reasonable ones were to either leave the dorm all together and return to Lady Jun's place... or go over and talk things over with this... new neighbor.

After admitting to herself that her and Lady Jun needed some... apart time while the Lady considered just what use a girlfriend would be, Lu Zhou Yi stood from her cot and decided to go meet her new neighbor. She pulled her coveralls up to her hips, fastened them there rather than return them to cover her whole body, and left her little dorm. Outside of the door, a few gracious and calming breaths were taken as she tried to clear her mind of what certainly must have been guitar rape and knocked upon the door... and if at first she did not succeed in harnessing the occupants attention... louder and louder she would knock.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by shankledoken Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:31 am

The first several blows against the wall were given by the hammer, but that was soon abandoned as soon as the music really started to rip. The hammer was soon replaced by the thrashing of Coralline, making a noise just as loud and rambunctious as the the mallet has had caused. Beanie around her head, it kept most of her short hair under control, though not her at all. A Rush against the back wall, a bit of a crack (perhaps a snapped stud?), and she stopped with blink.

It was only then that she noticed the, by now, very loud knocking on her door. Ah! Company! Or...Pizza!...Company Pizza? Yeah....That would be pretty sweet. She didn't bother to turn it down, regardless.

Once she opened the door, the cacophony of sound assulted whomever was at the door. The Beanie had slid down her face, and she pulled it up as she smiled to greet the visitor!

"HEY! I'M YOUR NEW NEIGHBOR!ONE SEC!" She head banged for a moment on a particularly wild beat, athen smiled again "HEY! I'M CORALINE!" She thrust out a hand. "WANNA COME IN?"

shankledoken

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:27 am

She had to actually shift from rapping her knuckles upon the wooden portal to pounding the base of her fist upon the door with such unladylike ferocity that she actually sneered from the exertion. What did this upstart neighbor think this was? A warzone? The nerve of this woman to come in here and blast her music so loud. Sure, she can like her different kind of music, but she didn't have to like it in a way that assaulted the entire buil-

She had become over zealous, using her entire body to assist in pounding on this door to get this woman's attention, and just as she threw her whole weight into the door, it opened, sending her fist flying into the room. Unfortunately, the shear intensity of the soundwaves nearly blew the little oriental back and off her feet when the shield of the wooden door was removed from in front of her. To Lu Yi's unusual luck, the girl decided to bounce her own head up and down all on her own. Perhaps she had an overabundance of braincells to spare... or perhaps she had already spared a handful too many.

Lu Zhou Yi was a short, oriental woman who was almost always seen in her red coveralls. Her porcelain body was lean and fit with muscle, befitting her working class roots. Magma red eyes focused on the headbanger, that face drawn back to an emotionless mask. This mask was something she had practiced for the ring, but was effective whenever one's true intentions were not to be known. Her first attempt at talking was drowned among the guitar and vocal retching. In her second attempt, the voice of a sailor came from the oriental, loud for such a small frame and decidedly clear among the noise, "I Am Lady Lu Zhou Yi, Your New Neighbor. I Appreciate The Offer, But Could Please You Turn Your Music Down First?"

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by shankledoken Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:22 pm

"HUH?! OH! THE MUSIC! ONE SEC!"

She quickly turned and went to her loud speakers, the impact of the music seemingly having no effect on her. With a flick of the wrists, the music went from 11 to 6. Still going, still perhaps loud enough to be heard next door, but not nearly as destructive as it had been. Coralline beamed and called across the room, her voice no softer than it had been when the music blasted. "HEY IS THAT BETTER?!". Maybe the music was having an effect after all.

Without waiting for an affirmative, the music swelled a bit and sent Coraline belting towards the tiny Asian. Firmly Grasping her hand, she pulled her into the room, inviting her to dance again, demonstrating the proper steps (Ei, flailing about the room, slamming your head up and down, and jumping alot), and generally being extremely friendly and Welcoming. "HEY! SO WELCOME TO MY ROOOM! DID YOU JUST MOVE IN TOO? I'M FROM SEATTLE!" She yelled, bouncing to and fro, puncuating each phrase.

shankledoken

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:36 am

The woman had some concern that perhaps the low buzzing in her ears would not go away any time soon, even after the music had been turned down. She didn't want to enter the room, from the look of it, there was no way she would be able to get in or out without touching something that was... unclean. Not that she thought the woman was disgusting for being so fragrantly American. She had no issue with the lot. But this one, this Coraline, carried on in such a way that perhaps the Public Health Officials may be interested in knowing this girl's current residence.

However, etiquette suggested friendliness should be applied to the new girl instead of rejection. Against her better judgment she entered the room, not before she pulled the coveralls up and slipped them over her shoulders. This way the wrists wouldn't drag through the questionable cleanliness of the room and her body would be protected by a whole new layer. Of course, the overalls could be bleached and re-dyed after this encounter... for the safety of all involved.

"A Bit Better," she answered carefully, still needing to speak with stark annunciation to even hear herself over the music set to a booming six. "I Did Not Just Move In. I've Been Here For A Few Months Now... Just Got Back From A Match. Can We Turn The Music Down Some More?" Now within the room and closer to the source, she couldn't imagine how Coraline had survived earlier.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by shankledoken Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:52 am

The music? Turn it down? Sure thing. No problem. The music took her straight thrashing towards her incredible sound system, and with a flick of a wrist, the music turned off. It was like a switch on her, too. As the music failed, so did the beaming energy radiating from this girl. It fell off her as water on wax paper, her eyes drooping and her posture slouching. Hands once punching the air, fell into pockets, a beautiful and seemingly well rehearsed transformation complete.

With a slight turn, she fell back onto her "Bed". Cluttered as it was with various things; books, CDs, Magazines, a Gameboy, Coralline managed to find the perfect angle to land safely. With a sweeping gesture, the Slacker cleared off a section of the bed. "Oh, hey. Sit down, and uh........ Take a load off, or something." There was a sleepy glaze over her eyes as she spoke. Her sneakers she kicked off as Cor prepared for full on lounge. "Yeah, I only got into a small brawl in the lockerroom a few days back. I think you can still see the teeth marks in the back of my head." It was slow and lolling, a far cry from the booming enthusiasm that opened the door. "I like it here. S'much better than Canada....Too many hipster...."

Reaching over behind the edge of the bed, Coralline pulled out a hand rolled cigarette and lit it, pulling out matches from somewhere on the bed. It...It smelled strange. "Do you mind?"

shankledoken

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:27 am

She watched the energy practically drain from the woman, like all of her chi points had been struck at once... or her puppet strings were cut. Lu Yi was intrigued by the sudden loss, and could only move in to pursue questioning the girl. "I just got out of a match," and out of what sounded like it was an aerial bombing, "my heart's pounding a bit too much for me to sit." This was a white lie. She really just didn't want to sit anywhere in the filth, there was little hope that she would be able to flop just as the girl had into a perfect nest of littered items.

"I've never been so far as Canada," and their history was decidedly short compared to the centuries that Europe, China, and the Middle East commanded. "Just moved here from China last year. It's a lot... flashier here. What brings you here?" She had taken to leaning on a counter, using her elbow to slide some things a few inches out of the way so that she might rest.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by shankledoken Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:25 am

"Yeah, You're, like, totally not missing anything about never goin' to Canada. It's pretty much the worst. I beat up most of the people there, pretty easily. Well, mostly easily." With a lazy grin, she pointed to the chunk of eyebrow missing from her forehead. "One of 'em thought it would, like, be great to rip out my eyebrow ring. When he woke the next morning, I figure he, like, totally thought differently."

A chuckle followed her as she flopped back onto the bed, laying fully prone. Even her ceiling was plastered. Posters covered most of the tiled surface, with plastic stars seemingly randomly placed all about. They were particularly hard to see with all the lights on, so if they were missed it was understandable. "Yeah, Mostly, I just wanna fight, you know? Jus' haven't had too much chance, actually. 'Course, I've been pretty busy settin' up.

"What about you? The mystical land of the Far East is...like....Far, right?" Taking another Drag, her eyes were still open, but clearly not seeing anything closer than the stars.

shankledoken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next