by dragonswill Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Fright Fight: Isabella Snow Vs. Nanael Marx - Hell in a Cell
by daemongirl Yesterday at 11:26 pm

» Giulia la Rocca vs Kyo Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Natasha vs Natalia 3!
by daemongirl Yesterday at 10:58 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Cy_Man, GrandAkumaShogun, I_care_not_till_I_must, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Person, RadiantKarna332

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Looking for matches

Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:31 pm by kiranar

I am looking for matches for most of my characters or rps they are all links listed. I am also looking for an opponent for Celeste see Carpathian impaler for profile and Emerald Moons for an opponent or opponents for avalanche ppv event. I prefer atm non hentai matches, but I may make exceptions for some characters depending on the idea.

Comments: 0

Leaving AFW

Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:20 pm by Winner3

Several months back, I had quietly left without saying a formal goodbye and I wanted to take the time to do that now. I apologize to those I have left hanging on threads. And more importantly, I apologize for disappearing without having said much of anything.

As far as excuses go, nothing majorly traumatic or life-changing went on. Rather, several members have been pretty hostile to me during my time at afw. In my time here, I've been lied to, ignored, berated, talked down to, called names, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

Italian, 25, Athletic, Seeking Partner

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:33 am by scorn53

No. Sadly not that sort of partner.

She already has one. Or two.

Testing the waters to see if I can find any interest of my rarely used main Diana Accera. Sparring partner, training partner, tag team partner. Any and all.

PM Me folks. Peace out~

Comments: 0

Taste the revenge...of...Tomoubu!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taste the revenge...of...Tomoubu!

Post by MrsIffy on Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:39 am

Ring Name: Tomoubu, The Tidal Wave, Urashii
Height: 6 ft 7 in
Weight:430 lb
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Smoothly gelled and made up in a traditional, japanese style top knot. If it was't for that, his hair would fall down to the base of his neck.
Nationality: Country sides of Japan.

Alignment: Nuetral.

Wrestling Style: Rooted in the old, traditional form of Sumo.

Stats:
Endurance: ★★★★
Strength: ★★★★★
Speed: ★
Defense: ★★★★
Technique: ★★★★

Bio:
Tomoubu, a popular name among the fans of Sumo, a sport that has been granted compettive practice exclusively to japan, has quicky risen to the top rank of Makuuchi through his long decades of dominance in the circuit. Though he was opted for a slot to compete for the Yokozuna rank, he has failed miserably against another much more skilled than he.
Despite his failure, Tomoubu has performed rather well in the Grand Sumo Tournaments and even during the yearly, foriegn country exhibitions. Still, winning continiously wasn't enough to qualm Tomoubu's anger and thirst for the Yokozuna rank.
Swearing to himself to defeat the current Yokozuna and claim his rightful title, Tomoubu uses his years earnings from professional Sumo bouts to leave Japan, and set out to seek challenges abroad the earth.
Tomoubu headed out on his private boat and sailed across the North Pacific Ocean. The sunset sheds an orange blanket of light to shower the front deck of his boat, where he stood, leaving a shadow to cast over his faint grin. This was it...Tomoubu's chance was near. He can taste the blood of future rivals on his lips. Next destination...AFW.

Attire:
A multicolored, and brightly designed Kesho-Mawashi, embroidered with depictions of dragons and other mythical beasts. This adds significant emphasis on his brutal nature in combat.

Critical Moves:

Urashii Bear Clinch!:
A standard bearhug, but due to his size and bulk, this may be one of his more deadly moves. Tomoubu possesses great power, so even moderate pressure can lead into one submitting before damage becomes too critical for the enemy.
Raining Thunder Urashii!
Urashii will lunge at his enenmy and throw Sumo slaps continiously. It is most effective to wear down the opponent's defense and create an opening.
Urashii Wave!:
Tomoubu will stoop down and assume a low stance with his back bent foward. Suddenly, he will lunge out and throw his entire weight at his enemy, with his both hands pushing out to topple the enemy over. Whenever Tomoubu sees himself in such a situation where he can lean down and gather some lower body strength, he will use it to lunch himself foward in a burts of speed with the Urashii Wave!
With this attack Tomoubu's body and speed is that of a speeding vehicle, making it quite possible to either push the enemy several yards away, or cleanly run them over!

Other things that people may not care about:
-His favorite episode of 24 is when everyone gets shot....yeah
-He looooooves Subway! Eat Fresh!
-Tomo is proud of his size and weight to a point where he flaunts his belly rolls without disgrace. Yo go, boy!

Last edited by 725 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:17 am; edited 6 times in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top