by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:47 am

» Avalanche 2023: Alizeh Midori vs Gabbie Minato
by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Question the moon (retrospective)

Go down

Question the moon (retrospective) Empty Question the moon (retrospective)

Post by Kelsea Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:18 pm

A retrospective RP (that we never actually completed :\ ), this happened a little while in the past... right after the Cerbera Silhouette rematch

Order S.O.L Kuzame (21/02/2010 16:47:03): Cerbera had no other choice then to bring the unconsious Silhouette to her home, it was quite odd and she had to avoid the main streets since she was stll holding the girl in a front piggy back stye, Lute had waited for Cerbera to arrive and opened the door ofr her, Cerbera bringing Sihouette upstairs to her bedroom. She placed Silhouette slowly onto the bed, rolling her over onto her stomach and taking a seat on her rear, grabbing Silhouette's arms and pulling them behind her back to start tieing her wrists together with a piece of rope. She got off the bed and let Silhouette rest there for a moment, getting out of the room. " Azula, interrogate her.. I'm taking a shower to freshen up.. " Lute merely looked at the side while Azula slowly entered the room and locked the door behind her >>

Order S.O.L Kuzame (21/02/2010 16:47:30): She walked up towards Silhouette and stood besides the bed, bringing one hand down to start repeatedly slapping the girl's cheek with soft slaps.

kelseakk (21/02/2010 16:56:14): Silhouette body jostled against Cerbera's as she walked, her breasts bobbing down on top of Cerbera's rack while her crotch rubbed against Cerbera's belly. Just before Cerbera put Silhouette down onto the bed, the movement brought out a whisper from the blood moon child "Cerbera-san..." She said, but it was quiet and she showed no other signs of consciousness. They left the room and as Azula entered the room to start the interogation, she would notice that Silhouette was no longer laying on the bed, Instead she had been able to sit up on the edge of the bed even with her hands tied behind her back, facing the door as she entered. Her red eyes focused and eerie as always, almost as if she had not been sleeping at all. "Where has my Cerbera-san gone...?"

Order S.O.L Kuzame (21/02/2010 17:01:14): Azula blinked when Silhouette was sitting on the edge of the bed, releasing a irritating sigh but decided not to do anything about it. She grabbed the nearest chair and turn it around, sitting down on it ad resting her chest against the back of the chair while she looked at Silhouette. " So.. Silhouette... I got a few questions. And you wll answer all of them. "

kelseakk (21/02/2010 17:05:36): Silhouette blinked slowly in the way that was costumary for her, it seemed uncertain if she had heard Azula's words, had heard them or had heard them and choosen to show little response. "...Where has my Cerbera-san gone...?" She repeated gently

Order S.O.L Kuzame (21/02/2010 17:07:50): Azula sighed loudly in irritation. " She's taking a shower. NOW. Question 1. Are you an enemy of the Era of Hell. Answer or get a punch! " Azula leaned against the chair and watched Silhouette patiently.

kelseakk (21/02/2010 17:21:23): Silhouette turned her head to one side, as if looking in the direction that she believed Cerbera was having the shower. Then back to Azula... "Parents should tell their children at an early age... Its mighty ill mannered to demand answers without introducing ones self... Azula-san." She spoke even though she had never met Azula before, and even though the first thing she spoke to Azula was a question herself.

Order S.O.L Kuzame (21/02/2010 17:23:45): Azula's eyes widened when Silhouette said her name, knowing perfectly sure no one but the Era of Hell knew it. " How did you. Ugh.. Nevermind. Now.. Once again.. Are you an enemy of the Era of Hell? " Azula got up and off the chair, pushing Silhouette roughly onto her back again and looked down at her. " With a REAL answer this time. "

kelseakk (21/02/2010 17:34:43): Silhouette felt Azula's body press against her as she pushed her roughly down onto the bed, she looked up at her.. Her eyes cool and collect despite the situation "What is real is not always seen... And I am rarely seen with eyes wide shut. I don't think you can see me with eyes open or closed Azula-san... Cerbera-san might when she opens her eyes..."

Order S.O.L Kuzame (21/02/2010 17:37:09): " .. I told you I would punch you if your answer was not accurate! " Azula moved to the side of the bed and lifted her fist back and then tried to slam it straight to Silhouette's face but was stopped by Lute's voice. " Azula! Do not hurt her. Just try to think more straight, alright? " Azula looked at the door for a moment, saying nothing back to Lute before looking down at Silhouette with a serious look on her face. " ..Please tell me if you are an enemy of the Era of Hell or Not. "

kelseakk (21/02/2010 17:49:58): Silhouette lay there for a long moment "A friend speaks truth and reasured that they are a friend... a cunning enemy speaks with a forked tongue and tells tales of being a friend... My answer will give you little value... I wait to speak to Cerbera-san..."

Order S.O.L Kuzame (21/02/2010 17:51:54): " I.. Am getting tired of you. " Azula retreated from Silhouette and turned to the door, unlocking it and opening it to storm outside with a loud growl, Lute smiling and shaking her head and stepped inside to look at Silhouette, closing the door behind her but not locking it, taking a few steps forward and took a seat at the side of the bed, looking down at Silhouette. " We meet again.. Just under much more pressured circumstances.. How have you been? "

kelseakk (21/02/2010 17:59:32): Silhouette sat up Undertaker style, although she had no choice but to sit up that way with her hands tied behind her back. "Hello.. Lute-san... I have been cold..." She said slowly "It would seem my Cerbera-san was not receptive to the words I spoke to you.." Silhouette said refering to the phrase "Birds of a feather" she had told Lute to tell Cerbera... A recurring phrase the Blood Moon Child often spoke

Order S.O.L Kuzame (21/02/2010 18:01:20): " Well.. I don't think anyone can get through her anymore. I have tried but it seems I can't get her to listen anymore. I'm sorry Silhouette, I have tried what I could. "

Order S.O.L Kuzame (21/02/2010 18:02:22): Lute let out a gentle sigh as she moved and laid her back on the bed infront of the sitting Silhouette, gazing up at the ceiling for a few moments before she spoke out once more. " Nothing more I can do anymore. "

kelseakk (21/02/2010 18:15:50): "I see.." she said mutely, her thoughts as usual a mystery. Still sitting up straight like before, her hair still slightly in a mess from her match with Cerbera and the scent of Cerbera's body on her

Order S.O.L Kuzame (21/02/2010 18:24:02): " How have you been..? And more importantly. Why did you lose. " Lute tilted her head and looked straight up to Silhouette, with a serious one this time as she continued. " Though we have never fought, I know you're alot stronger then that match with Cerbera that you had.. Did you do it to come here? "

kelseakk (21/02/2010 18:35:52): "I have been cold.." Silhouette repeated "And no, I did not do it to come here.. We had to destroy each other as we did before, like two puppets dancing to an endless tune. But I needed to suffer more... It was my penance."

Order S.O.L Kuzame (21/02/2010 18:37:44): Lute started to giggle as she sat up once more and smiled kindly at Silhouette. " You suffered enough for the right reasons. You shouldn't think about suffering and punishment. You're too cute to be doing that. Try to look at brighter things which seems to be for you.. Cerbera, is it not? " Lute then laid down besides Silhouette instead, staring once again at the ceiling.

kelseakk (21/02/2010 19:00:35): "I decided to leave Cerbera-san in my room, as a result she escaped... It was poetic that Cerbera deal my penance..." Silhouette had been still looking straight ahead as Lute lay on the bed, but now she looked out of the corner of her eye down at Lute without moving her head "The world is not bright Lute-san... I have lived in the shadow of the moon... I walk with darkness.."

Order S.O.L Kuzame (21/02/2010 19:04:36): " And you don't have to do that alone, Silhouette. And the world can be as bright as you want it to be. Hehe. " Lute smiles brightly once more while she heard the shower being turned off and closes her eyes for a moment. " It's never too late, Silhouette. "

kelseakk (21/02/2010 19:14:17): Silhouette didn't say anything for a longer while as there was the sound of the shower being turned off in the background, soon Cerbera would be here. Finally she spoke "I never said I have to do it alone..."

Order S.O.L Kuzame (21/02/2010 19:15:39): " Nor did you said you wouldn't. Well. It was fun Silhouette. " She'd roll off the bed and stand up, turning to Silhouette and bow down at her. " Maybe some other time we can talk again. Take care, Silhouette. " She then turned again to walk out of the room, leaving Silhouette alone for a few minutes. –

Order S.O.L Kuzame (03/03/2010 21:45:59): After a few minutes passed and some yelling outside the room Silhouette was forced to stay in, Cerbera stepped inside. She did not wear much. Just a towl around her waist and chest to keep herself covered, walking to the closet to start looking for something to wear, muttering coldly over to Silhouette. " ..You didn't answer any of their questions. "

kelseakk (03/03/2010 22:09:57): "Cerbera-san.." Silhouette said in the similar tone of voice she usually uses... when Cerbera made her comments Silhouette spoke "They were not their questions to ask... Why do you speak through them Cerbera-san.. And with me. Are you afriad to look in the distorted cracked mirror..?"

Order S.O.L Kuzame (03/03/2010 22:19:32): Cerbera looked over at Silhouette for a moment before she removed the towls from her body and got dress in black panties and bra before grabbing her jacket to wrap it around herself again and then turned to look at Silhouette. " Fine then.. ARE you my enemy. Or are you not? "

kelseakk (03/03/2010 22:28:00): "You speak words of a poetic comedian.. but the laughter has died within me.." Silhouette said, seeming like nonsense but at least the first half of her sentence refered to the fact that Cerbera had just called her out to the ring, forced them into beating each other up, knocked her out, kidnapped her and tied her up before interogating her... Only to ask Silhouette if SHE was an enermy to CERBERA... "Cerbera-san... Our relationship transcends that of rivals or allies.. It transcends that of enemies or lovers.. That is why we must keep dancing our eternal waltz together.."

Order S.O.L Kuzame (03/03/2010 22:33:33): " Can't you speak a decent word of English? " Cerbera was quite impatient already enough as it is and was in no mood to get through Silhouette's riddles this time, taking a seat on the bed and almost glaring daggers at Silhouette. " Stay with either yes or No. I'm asking you again. Are you an enemy of the Era of Hell or not? "

kelseakk (03/03/2010 22:46:53): Silhouette watched Cerbera sit close to her, staring at her fiercely... But Silhouette's gaze remained solemn and unfazed.. "The words I speak is decent... The ears that listen are closed... Would you seek to destroy what you do not understand further? If you would, I will not blame you my Cerbera-san... Perhaps it is part of our waltz we must dance while the music is playing.."

Order S.O.L Kuzame (03/03/2010 23:05:44): Cerbera sighed in annoyance, closing her eyelids for a few seconds as she thought for herself for a moment before she'd finally speak out again. " Here is what we are going to do.. You are staying here untill you have answered all my questions. Once you have answered them all I will blindfold you and take you back to the AFW. "

kelseakk (03/03/2010 23:17:31): Silhouette's arms were still tied so she couldn't stroke Cerbera's hair, instead she leaned forwards until the side of her forehead gently touched against Cerbera's... She closed her eyes as her grey white hair mingling a little with Cerbera's dark hair... "I wait still and do nothing only in the tired hope that you open your eyes Cerbera-san... When you do, perhaps you will release the spoken answer to your real unspoken question and release me."

Order S.O.L Kuzame (03/03/2010 23:23:49): Cerbera kept a cold stare into Silhouette's eyes as she listened to her, soon leaning in to move her arms around Silhouette, though only to release her wrists from their bonds, leaning back to sit against the back of the bed. " I have yet to decide where you could rest untill then. I'm only releasing you halfly because I know with all my bodyguards here, you won't get far. "

kelseakk (03/03/2010 23:32:54): Silhouette had her arms released but made no comment, she sat back after Cerbera's moved her head away from contact... she rubbed her hands against her wrists gently, face as solemn as ever as she looked eeriely at Cerbera... Only Silhouette knowing what was going on in her own mind

Order S.O.L Kuzame (03/03/2010 23:38:24): Cerbera would watch Silhouette quietly while she rested, shaking her head a few times before she'd speak once more. " Look. You will be guarded by a recently new Era of Hell Member, other then that you're free to do as you please here. See it as a sign of me trusting that you will be good and finding out the answer for myself. "

kelseakk (03/03/2010 23:41:59): It seemed like the conversation was closing off and that Cerbera was about to leave, before she did however Silhouette spoke up again.. "Birds of a feather... Cerbera-san. We continue to dance this waltz, you and I.."

Order S.O.L Kuzame (03/03/2010 23:44:40): " I really don't get what you're saying. Maybe she will and can translate it to me. Now you can choose. You can take a shower now or take some rest. " Cerbera woul stand up and off the bed, looking at Silhouette for a moment before walking to the desk to grab something.

(as said before the RP was never completed, but it is assumed going forwards that Cerbera allowed Silhouette to escape due to a momentary lapse of weakness)

Spotlight
characters:
Question the moon (retrospective) ELZuoMvQuestion the moon (retrospective) OG5hnuaQuestion the moon (retrospective) Cg3CzYmQuestion the moon (retrospective) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down