Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 17 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

321Shazam, Dokkidokkimadoka, Edmund, Harrier, I_care_not_till_I_must, killcarrion, LunarWolf, mnpinner, noob, OmegaVan0, RadiantKarna332, SimplyMoon, ThatOneGuy, TiefBlau, Underdog21, Vcom7418, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Tag Team Recruitment

Sun May 28, 2017 1:17 am by Person

This is a thread for people looking for form a tag team with someone else or even a faction.

Simply post which of your characters you are looking to tag with or form a faction with. Do note this is not a guarantee but simply a place where you can let other people know. Also, make sure you have done a thread or two with the person that you will be teaming up with before forming a tag team. After all, you don't want to form a tag team with someone only to then find out you may not work well …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Friction Debut Match - Izumi Hartmann

Thu May 25, 2017 10:48 pm by Kamoi

Hi everyone!

My first Character here, Izumi Hartmann Is looking for her debut match, preferrably a Standard match.
Just PM me~

Comments: 0

Where I've Been, & Likely to Be Gone Awhile

Thu May 25, 2017 5:53 am by Lunchador

Hullo, all-

First of all, apologies to everyone that I've had threads going on with for some time now. For the last couple of months I've been completely out of touch, left a lot of folks hanging, and I apologize for that. Had a lot going on personally, lately. My partner's been very ill, requiring almost all of my immediate attention. Additionally, we're getting forced out of our apartment- we're on a month-by-month lease, and the landlord is expiring that in order to renovate the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

Alexia vs Lilly Lemon

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Alexia vs Lilly Lemon

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:13 am

Alexia grins as she gets her legs locked around Lilly's, and slams her hips down into Lilly's before she suddenly felt her grabbing at her ear. She squealed a little as her hair was pulled, but she was also still giggling as her hair was being pulled, trying to get her pinned down. "Ooooh.. you're gonna get it..."

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:55 pm

Lilly, starting to get irritated at the position she was in, was turning a little red. She felt their hips clash as Alexia, with her leverage, slammed hers down onto Lilly's. Lilly yanked harder and began to conjure something uncharacteristic of her. "Bring it...Bitch!" As soon as she had finished her almost childish taunt, she would unleash a not-so-phlegmy loogie at the catgirl's face.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:15 am

"Meep!" She squeaked as her hair was pulled back tighter, tilting her head back. She was about to say something to her vulgar taunt, until she suddenly felt something wet hit her left cheek. Did she... Did she just spit on her? That was... that was disgusting!!

"Ewww!!!" She cried out, and tried to wipe her face off. "That's nasty! Don't do that again!" She said, still trying to wipe off her cheek long after the spit was gone.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:20 am

Lilly couldn't help but smirk. With a bit of weight most likely focused elsewhere as Alexia would be preoccupied with wiping the spit off of her cheek, Lilly would attempt to sit up and shift the leverage back to Alexia being on the bottom. If she succeeded, Lilly would aim a claw at the catgirl's left breast.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 pm

"Ah!" Alexia squeaked as Lilly suddenly sat up, and she fell to her back with a soft grunt. She then let out a yowl as Lilly clawed at her left breast. "Yaahhh!!" She cried out, then growled up at her, trying to clamp her thighs around her head and bring her down to the side.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:52 am

Lilly's left eye winced as she felt Alexia's thighs tighten around her, but it only encouraged her more. Her fingers would dig deeper as she kept the grip, while her other hand attempted to get her head some spare room.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:58 pm

"Ahhhnn!!" Alexia cried out as her nails dug in deeper, her body trembling in pleasure as Lilly continued to claw at her breast. "Uhhnn..."

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:06 am

Lilly just kept digging deeper into the titflesh while prying at the thighs that surrounded her head, wanting her head to be free. As she struggled to find some leverage on the thighs, her hands would be searching up and down the capturer's legs, occasionally and unintentionally grabbing close to the area of womanhood.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:17 pm

"Ohhhhnnn..." She moaned, until eventually Lilly managed to escape her thighs. She let out small gasps as Lilly groped around her legs, near her crotch, and started to try and squirm away from her.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:04 am

Lilly realized too late where she was grasping at with Alexia's legs. The catgirl will have gotten away, but Lilly would rub her neck and head in a thankful way while keeping her eyes on Alexia.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top