Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Harrier, Kelsea, LunarWolf, Scarf, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Match For Max.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:52 pm by Scarf

Just wondering if I could get something going for my newest Friction wrestler.
If anybody finds themselves interested or has any possible ideas for the future don't hesitate to hit me up, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Comments: 0

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 10

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Locker Room Blitz ( For Patrick )

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Locker Room Blitz ( For Patrick )

Post by Cirno on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:52 pm

Soon though, a running Pearl came inside, she couldn't just stand here and let someone take punches that were never meant for her, pushing Obsidia hard off the girl's body and quickly stepped back while Obsidia got back up.

" You.... You always had it easy.. Never having to lift a finger other then baking.. For years I have said nothing because I wanted to forget all the bullshit I went through to save us both! The sad part is, that chick down there was right, I do crave for that special think you could never give me. ACTUAL love! TO be liked! "

She then charges straight towards the shocked Pearl, who managed to avoid the blow then ran out as fast as she could, Obsidia following her and forgetting about Alexia, focussed on giving Pearl a dosis of pain.

Hug to see the full roster.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Locker Room Blitz ( For Patrick )

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:51 am

Alexia groaned, stirring slowly before she started to sit up. As she did, she hissed softly, and looked down at her breasts that had started to bruise up something bad. She whimpered a little, trying to sit up, looking at her battered mammaries. "Mistress is going to kill me.." She said to herself.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top