by HighFly Today at 11:03 am

» Cross Promotional Tag Match: Akamatsu' s vs. Irish Amazons
by HighFly Today at 10:57 am

» Kit
by Yori Today at 10:05 am

» Blue Thunder Mask vs. Makoto Takeda II - Beat It
by Yori Today at 7:27 am

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, Link-mon, Mystery Dragon, RadiantKarna332, Teenwrestler, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Looking for a few matches.

Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:14 am by Yori

As the title suggests, I am in the market for a few matches, specificly for...

Luna - Vampire themed wrestler who prefers to play with her food before she sinks her fangs in. Prefers no DQ or hentai stipulation matches. Preferred in a more dominant role, fills a more heelish role.

Reiko - Punk upstart with more experience fighting in the streets than the ring. She takes part in hardcore matches primarily, using weapons far better than she can wrestling techniques. Strictly heel.

Leah - …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

A match for Brie.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:15 am by BootsForSpooks

A week ago, I made my own character named Brie Schuhart. I thought it would be best to post a notice here. I'd like to have an opening match with her.

I also understand that a lot of characters here have story lines. I'd like to start one for her too. Her opponent can lead to a romance, it can be something that turns into a grudge over time, or it can be something more complicated. Whatever the case, we can discuss. I'm open to a lot of things. We'll make it work.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

Taking on a thread or two

Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:50 am by LtLukas

I don't really have a plan in mind. If you want to throw something out there, be it a storyline, match, or whatever, I am willing to entertain it. Let's talk about it.

Specifically, I have two ladies that I want to have a thread with:

The inimitable Jessica Wright. With her, I am leaning for some more hardcore stuff: no DQ, shit outside the ring, coffin matches. But I am willing to listen to anything that you want to try.

The lovely Eka Guramishvili. She has a new flag-based outfit. So maybe …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Jin Sunrax

Go down

Jin Sunrax

Post by qwerty on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Name: Jin Sunrax
Sex: Male
Nationality: Unknown.
Citizenship: American
Hair: Jet-black slicked back.
Eyes: Raging crimson. One eye covered by a scouter.
Attire: Jin wears a red vest over black jeans, but when competing he takes off his vest for a white tanktop. He removes his jeans for gymshorts underneath. He also dons generic black gloves.

Wrestling bio: Ari has taught him some moves some time in their relationship, so he could be a bit of a grappler. As he hasn't competed in an actual match yet, he is unsure of his fighting style. It has been seen in his spars with Ari that he favors submissions and slams/strikes. He has yet to find any sort of move he is familiar with and comfortable with calling a finisher or signature.

Personality: Jin is a very, very timid boy, but can be determined when his mind is set to things. Shy and usually cowardly, Jin would show great respect, or fear, to anyone that Ari leads him to. He usually hides behind Ari a bit, but it seems his fearfulness is adorable to Ari.
Jin is an anime fanatic, watching many animes of many kinds. Being the tech kid that he is, he managed to build an actual working scouter based on Dragon Ball Z back at school. He wears it a lot around Ari, but takes it off during physical labor and sports.

(I know this isn't much and may not be acceptable, but I intend to make this a work-in-progress, if that is alright.)

qwerty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum