by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

More then you bargained for. ( For Tatyina )

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

More then you bargained for. ( For Tatyina ) - Page 4 Empty Re: More then you bargained for. ( For Tatyina )

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 pm

" Show you my assests, huh? " She started to chuckle, looking down at Ofelia and brought her hand up to stroke over Ofelia's cheek instead, up and down with the back of her hand and leant down, their lips almost touching but when she leaned in, she moved sideways so their cheeks brushed together and soon she whispered into Ofelia's ear. " You didn't earn that one, darling.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

More then you bargained for. ( For Tatyina ) - Page 4 Empty Re: More then you bargained for. ( For Tatyina )

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:21 am

Cerbera's teasing had Ofelia practically wrigging in her bindings. Her mouth was open, softly panting as her eyes watched Cerbera intently. She wanted the kiss from Cerbera to taste her lips and was denied. She grinned and let out a soft breath as she felt the hot words of Cerbera. "Oh suga... You're just makin me wetter by the second. I never knew you had this in ya, dear. I can't wait to see what's next.."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:25 pm

" It's good to know I make you wet.. I've got plenty more.. " Cerbera pulled back and looked down at Ofelia's face, it was simply magnificent to watch the girl underneath her, totally at her mercy. " You know.. I never tasted someone like that before.. I guess you're my first in that area aswell. " She tilted her head cutely, one hand moved down and started to teasingly trail a finger up and down between Ofelia's breasts, trying to make it feel like she was stroking inbetween them with a feather, a soft purr escaping her as she thought about the things she would do to her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:09 am

Ofelia couldn't help but let out a girlish giggle and kick her feet a little in ecitement. "I... I'll ttry an save some of it for when you get real then, darlin, hehe Don't want to embarrassmyself now do i?" She cooed as her breasts were teased. "Cerbera, suga. You couldn't have picked anyone better, I promise." She said with a wide grin, her eyes fluttering.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:13 pm

" I can't wait. I doubt you could ever embarass yourself, Ofelia. " She went back to work, she wasn't as skillfull as Ofelia was but off course she tried her best. The teasing stopped and Cerbera crawled back and off Ofelia, licking her lips wet, she leant down to give Ofelia's stomach soft but wet kisses, trailing them down untill they were close to Ofelia's sex but instead she nuzzled it fondly before a new kiss was planted directly upon the netherlips.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:08 am

"Suga, I've done so many things that others couldn't do even one of. At this point in time there's no sense in modesty. I've learned to love lifve and everything about it. I flaunt, therefore I am." She said with a wink. Ofelia gasped as she felt Cerbera trace down her ssilky amooth caremal body and plant kisses on her stomach. "nnn..." She moaned and watched Cerbera coyly. Her mouth formed an O and her eyes fluttered as she felt the warm breath against her sex. The teasing was really good even if Cerbera didn't think or know it was. She breathioly informed Cerbera of her work. "C-cerbera..." She cooed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Cerbera pulled back after that kiss, her eyes travelled up, just to see how Ofelia was taking this, off course her sounds were proof enough that she was doing okay, she wanted to do it differently. Her head tilted to the side and she pressed her gentle lips upon Ofelia's inner thigh, giving it feather like kisses untill her tongue met with the soft skin, idly caressing it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Ofelia huffed lustfully as she was kissed on her most sensitive area. Soft moans escaped fromher breath and she writhed gently. She was really wet now, a slickness fally over her pussy lips. However, she felt Cerbera pull away and tilted her head to look at the girl. "nn..." She let out the soft sound and rolled her head back as Cerbera teased her. The soft lips on her thigh were a teasing tingle of pleasure and she hooked a leg around Cerbera and rested it on her back. Still, she hungered for more. She wished that Cerbera would pick up the pace a little bit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:27 pm

End.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4