by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

More then you bargained for. ( For Tatyina )

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

More then you bargained for. ( For Tatyina ) - Page 3 Empty Re: More then you bargained for. ( For Tatyina )

Post by Cirno Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:59 am

When Ofelia was close enough, Cerbera did someting unexpected, grabbing onto Ofelia and set both of her feet on the ground so she could pull Ofelia onto her lap, such a surprising thing to do from the so called Queen of Kawaii heels. She leaned over, nuzling her face between Ofelia's breasts and purred out softly. " Mmm.. You got such a great body too! I'm surprised with your ways, you weren't bored with me after managing to take me.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

More then you bargained for. ( For Tatyina ) - Page 3 Empty Re: More then you bargained for. ( For Tatyina )

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:50 pm

Ofelia's eyes widened as she was pulled onto Cerbera's lap. She blushed when she felt the girl purr into her breasts, letting out a surprised sigh. "Yer still Cerbera, suga." She said as she stabalized herself and ran her fingers through Cerbera's hair. "Unless that changes, I'd still say yer interesting enough to keep around a little longer." She then winked at Cerbera.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:43 pm

" Aww. So you'll get bored of me some time, huh? " Cerbera tilted her head to the side and wached Ofelia curiously, regardless she'll try to force the girl around and lay her onto her back on the bed with Cerbera crawling ontop of her, smiling down cutely at her. " At any rate.. Close your eyes cause I got a big surpriseeee~ "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:42 pm

Ofelia let out a soft chuckle. "We'll see, darlin. I don't think it'll happen anytime soon so don't worry your cute little head off, suga." Ofelia didn't struggle as she was pushed onto her back. Her eyes fluttered and she looked at Cerbera with lusty surprise. "Especially if you keep this up." She said breathily. At Cerbera's words, she raised a curious eybrow but then grinned. "Sure thing, Suga." She said qand closed her eyes in anticipation.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Cerbera was still being gentle, trying to start removing the girl's clothing, licking her own lips at just the sight of Ofelia. " Mmm.. I never did try anything like this to another girl before.. " She'd carefully move one hand into her kimono to pair out a pair of handcuffs, keeping it at their side because she wanted to completely undress Ofelia first, feeling strangely attracted into taking Ofelia already but managing to keep it all inside for the moment.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:29 pm

Ofelia kept her eyes closed as she felt Cerbera stripping her of her clothes. She offered no resistance and instead made things easier for Cerbera when it was necessery. She revealed hersupple mocha colored flesh as little goosebumps formed fromt he refresshing breeze that was now rolling over it. "Cerbera darlin..." She gasped. "I definitely like this side of ya, suga." She cooed as she was uundressed leavign her only in a pair of sexy black stockings and garters.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Cerbera admired Ofelia's body for a little while longer, then finally made her move, bringing Ofelia's arms gently underneath her back not wanting her to catch onto her plot just yet and when she pressed the girl's wrists together, she quickly brought the handcuffs down to lock them. She wasted no time faterwards and brought her head down to nuzzle between Ofelia's breasts " Now I can play freely with your sexy body. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:41 pm

Ofelia allowed Cerbera to put her hands behind her back, purring as she felt Cerbera's body atop of her own. She then gasped and grinned widely as she felt the cool cuffs placed over her hands. "Oh my!" She said and opened her eyes. "Whatever will I do now, looks like I'm at your mercy, Cerbera dear." She said and her eyes flutteres as she puffed out her chest while Cerbera nuzzled them. Ofelia had to admit that Cerbera had caught her off guard quite nicely and it indeed was making her wet!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:48 pm

" You got such nice breasts, Ofelia.. I'm jealous.. " Cerbera extended her tongue and allowed it to travel all over Ofelia's breast, not missing one area of the skin as she forussed on licking the breast entirely before she'd give a few gentle laps on the nipple, she'd then do the exact same to her other nipple, her hands coming down to grope at the girl's rear. " Yum.. You're so delicious.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:36 am

"Oh, suga." Ofelia cooed. "flattery will get you everywhere." Se said and winked. "But you got nothin to be jealous of with that cute body of yours." She then moaned cutely as Cerbera attended to her breasts quite nicely and with surprising skill. "Cerbera..." She moaned. "Why don't you show me instead of hidin under all those clothes, suga?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next