Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, freeko, KaosKato, ScyldScefing, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

More then you bargained for. ( For Tatyina )

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: More then you bargained for. ( For Tatyina )

Post by Cirno on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:23 pm

Cerbera went with Ofelia, not even showing any signs of stopping or pulling back, her heels clapping against the ground quite loudly with each step, letting herself be guided to Ofelia's bedroom. " Mmm.. Is it bed time already? " Cerbera looked around while they walked though, making sure she saw everything there was to see during their way to the bedroom.

Hug to see the full roster.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Ofelia turned and gave Cerbera a cooy look. "That's up to you , suga." She said. "You already know I'm a woman who puts pleasure before business." Her smile widened slightly. "So unless you had somethign in mind. I'm sure having to walk through all that rain has made you a little tired, hasn't it?" She took Cerbera to her room where it was lavishly decorated. Like something out of an old west saloon. Fine oak on the lower half of the walls, thin maroon lines with little patterns at the top made up the wallpaper.

There was an old piano in the corner and old style lamps kept a low light in the room. An olde tyme phonograph was in another corner and in the center was a very larg canopy bed. The top was covered with black and red lace, draped over in curtain like fashion while the bed itself was a huge king sized bed with silken sheets that looked irrisistably comfortable.

"Welcome to the queen's throne room, suga." Ofelia said with a grin.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:40 pm

There was a sparkle in Cerbera's eyes when she came into Ofelia's room, it was so much more different then her own, she liked the piano, she'll have to sneak over to play on it later, then her eyes gazed to the large bed, whistling because of the sight of it. " Wow.. All that for you? I'm shocked! "

Cerbera took a few steps inside the room, twirling her body around and around to look at everything that came into her view.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:19 pm

"That's cause I'm queen of this castle, suga." Ofelia said with a wink. She then stepped towards Cerbera. "Darlin, that smile still seems kinda odd on you." She pressed her body closer, so their breasts met, a lusty sparkle in her eyes. "It's still real cute though, suga."

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:42 am

Cerbera's arms slipped around Ofelia and pulled her even closer, her breasts mashing up against Ofelia's and her eyes stared into the girl's, it was odd for Cerbera to act all that lovingly but, it seemed it was honest, leaning over to give Ofelia a light kiss on the cheek, then shifting her head to press her lips upon Ofelia's ear and whisper. " Thank you.. Glad you like it. "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Ofelia's eyes gleamed cutely at the kiss on the cheek. Her lips fell open slightly as she felt Cerbera's breath on her ear. It was enough to send a little tingle down her body but she kept up a grin nonetheless. "Oh, I like it a lot, dear." She said as she lifted up her hand and pressed it against Cerbera's cheek and tried to guide Cerbera's face into a real kiss.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:51 pm

Cerbera's eyes widened slightly when she was brought into a real kiss, her soft lips pressed and sealed around Ofelia's own delicious pair, her body immidiatly pressed close aswell, bringing a nice affect to the kiss. Soon though, she pulled back as if it was a mistake to kiss her, a darker blush upon both of her cheeks, her hands graced themselves upon Ofelia's cheeks and spoke like a child to her. " Oh my! Ofelia, that was so fast! You sneaky little angel! "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Ofelia let out a soft sigh as Cerbera pushed her away. She then smiled coyly, turning her eyes enough to look at Cerbera without moving her head. "What can I say, suga? I don't like waiting for things I want. " She then grinned and turned her head to look back at Cerbera. "Does that mean you're back to playin hard to get, darlin?"

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:56 pm

" Mmm.. I think you earn alot more then the hard to get stuff, huh? " Cerbera showed a smile of her own, turning the hop over to Ofelia's luxurious bed and took a seat on the side of it, crossing one leg over the other, her hands upon the girl's bed, her chest puffed forward, almost easing Ofelia wth it but still maintained her innocence in it all. " Your bed is so comfy! "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:52 am

Ofelia grinned at Cerbera's words and watched as she made such cutere and innocent faces and gestures. "Cerbera, ddarlin." She said with a small laugh. Of course she watches as Cerbera crossed her legs ansd slid gracefully over to her. "Whatever you have, I'd say it's kinda infectious." She set a hand down on Cerbera's thigh. "And it's even comfier between the sheets, suga." She said with a wink.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum