Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Daaharu, Jaystar, Old_Man_Tai, Person

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Reduced Post Rate

Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:14 pm by RadiantKarna332

For those who are currently roleplaying with me in threads, you guys may have noticed my reduced post rate. I'm sorry for being so late to inform you guys about this, but due to some real-life businesses, I have no choice but to post infrequently compared to usual. I'm so sorry about that.

So, I will return to my normal schedule next week, so please don't worry about me not posting. Have a nice day. Very Happy

Comments: 0

Active Kawaiis

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Ending RPing

Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:04 am by KillerV

After I finishing up couple of threads, I am officially done RPing here. I apologize to you guys currently with me and even the future ones. But I am just tired of it, not going into too much details as it makes me feel like ranting so much, rather not.

But will still be here just to read n respond, as for Trillian, wont able to contact me soon, rather send PM here instead.

Good luck with everything.

Also, NOT gonna give King, rather not see people using him like

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 7

Hell's Carnival has opened

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hell's Carnival has opened

Post by Cirno on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:09 am

While Keiko was busy hurting her fist, Yuriko came up behind her and pulled her back up in a hug. " Sis.. Let's not stand in the rain here.. " She wasn't sure what happened but she did know that the rain could make them sick if they stayed in it long enough, trying to urge her back to the stands where the tiwns were still laying.

Hug to see the full roster.
Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:50 pm

Despite Yuriko pulling her up and restraining her in the hug, Keiko still tried to break free, but showed no effort in doing so, moving like a rag doll. "I-It's just a misunderstanding..." She muttered repeatedly, reluctantly letting her body get dragged towards the stand. Her head hung low, still clearly affected from what just happened.
Clyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:54 pm

Yuriko tried her best to keep pulling Yuriko under the stands and besides the two catgirl's, Pearl had already started to wake up and rubbing one of her eyes while Obsidia remianed unconsious, Yuriko's clothes being equally soaked as Keiko's, shivvering a bit while she made sure Keiko was alright. " You okay, sis? Should I call Kar--... Right...Should I Call Kagura..? "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:12 am

Keiko was quietly forced to sit on the stands, still wandering deep into her thoughts why this happened. She was blaming herself for Lute's departure. She didn't want this to happen. After a while, she snapped out of her daydreaming and realized what Yuriko said, only slightly nodding in reply. "Y-Yeah... Go ahead..." She whispered, looking down at the ground in front of her.
Clyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:32 am

Yuriko nodded at Keiko and got up to get her own cellphone and going under a different stand to talk to Kagura. Meanwhile, Pearl sat up and looked over at Keiko, soon hugging her and snuggling her cheek, whispering. " I'm sorry... I couldn't protect you... I'm still glad you're okay.. "

While Pearl was acting lovingly to Keiko, Obsidia rolled onto her side, her head going into the rain and dripping her face repeatedly untill she started to groan out, her eyes fluttering to wake up again.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Keiko slightly jumped, but realized it was just Pearl. She heard what she said, but she didn't say anything. She had nothing to say. She just let out a soft sigh, wanting to get home already. She felt like she just wanted to forget all of this, pretend that everything that happened here didn't happen.
Clyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:23 pm

It wasn't long before Kagura was seen from far away holding a umbrella above her head to make sure the rain didn't touch her, soon stopping infront of the four and grinned down at Keiko. " A sight that would make Karina feel proud... " Still, just looking at Keiko, she knew not to tease too much and soon she did something completely unexpected, kneeling down infront of Keiko and giving her a kiss.. On the lips? And if Keiko watched Kagura, it seemed she was really into the kiss, not just doing it for a taunt, pulling away after a few seconds if Keiko didn't push her away and would say.

" ..Delicious.. Let's get you to my place.. All of you, for that matter. "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Keiko merely looked up at Kagura when the latter said her first statement, her eyes almost lifeless. She was about to turn away before the kiss ensued, her eyes widening and she immediately let out a muffled scream as she tried to push her away with only a little bit of force. After the kiss broke, the girl gasped for air, a slight blush appearing on her cheeks as she was left there speechless and more confused then before, not even budging to move.
Clyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:01 pm

" Though she's not with us, Karina told me that if you wanted something, you have to fight for it.. Well, it's not like I'm helpng you, Keiko. " Despite saying this, Kagura forcefully worked Keiko up onto her feet and suddenly hugged her, whispering softly in her ear. " Never give up... Please. "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:10 pm

Keiko was slowly forced to stand up into the hug, those words finally breaking her confused shell as she finally cried out all her tears, hugging Kagura back tightly, and continued crying like if she was crying like a baby.
Clyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top