Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rebecca vs Arianna - falls count anywhere

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rebecca vs Arianna - falls count anywhere Empty Rebecca vs Arianna - falls count anywhere

Post by Maxy Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:58 am

Early in the afternoon Rebecca looked at the line up for the event that would be going on in about a few hours. She noticed again that she didn't have anything booked for her. "What the hell?!" She grabbed the first ring crew member that happened to pass by and looked like she was going to take her anger out on the person when Sion was able to get her attention. "Hey Rebecca take it easy" getting her to let go and the person took off. "I know you're mad, but I got some good news. I saw what was going to happen this afternoon earlier to see if any of my older clients were on there and I managed to get you on the card."

"About fucking time!" She yells at him but then settles down. "Sorry, I'm just getting tired of being told to show up and get paid to sit around and do nothing. I'd rather stay home and get squat."

"I hear ya. It wasn't easy but I got you in there, and up first as well. And don't worry, I told the crew guys to make your first match a bit more special." She smiles at him after hearing that. "Thanks." She then takes off to get ready. Sion signed but gave a half smile as she left. They weren't close friends like how he was with Lita and Daisuke, but they did get along and even though he isn't a full time manager for her (kind of on and off) he still wanted to help her out. 'better this than interrupting others' he thought as he took off as well.

As people were filing in she took a little peak to see what the crowd was like, seemed like a typical size. Even though she hasn't had an actual match in the league yet, thanks to her participation in other leagues and the internet, plus not to forget her small handful of interactions in other matches here she did have some sort of a following.

While she wasn't able to find out anything major about her opponent she didn't seem to worry about that, she was just glad for the moment.

She hear the ring announcer informing the crowd that things were now getting underway. 'This is it.' she said to herself as her Have Some Fun cues up and out she goes.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_EXeerqVwE ignore the name plate heh)

Good thing Sion told her about the special arrangements to her intro, if she wasn't she would have been spooked by the timing of the first pyro blast but wasn't. As things settled down she smirked and looked back to where she came waiting for her opponent to come out. Though this wasn't the first debut Sion helped a friend with, as it almost ranked up there with what he did for Lita's debut awhile back even though Lita had the better one, this was still good.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Rebecca vs Arianna - falls count anywhere Empty Re: Rebecca vs Arianna - falls count anywhere

Post by qwerty Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:30 am

As soon as Rebecca made it to the ring, the lights dimmed slightly and a cerulean spotlight shown down on the entrance. The music starts (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07TxNolIvpo&feature=related) and then Arianna ran excitedly onto the ramp, donning her purple schoolgirl outfit and her dark hair flowing behind her and backpack. She waved to the crowd excitedly, then practically skipped down the ramp and slid into the ring, careful to keep her skirt hiding her panties underneath then jumping up.

"So you're Rebecca?" She asks in a dulcet voice. "You're my first opponent. I'm really excited to play with you!" She said, hiding her eager smirk.

qwerty

Back to top Go down

Rebecca vs Arianna - falls count anywhere Empty Re: Rebecca vs Arianna - falls count anywhere

Post by Maxy Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:09 am

Rebecca doesn't say anything, though she did feel slightly ripped off with the kind of attire Airanna was wearing. When she hears the bell she grins and gets in some kind of stance "come on show em watch ya got bitch."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by qwerty Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:27 am

Ari was taken aback a little by the sudden intensity, but moves to the turnbuckle and sets her backpack down on the ring floor next to it, letting the contents of the bag jingle before stepping back up and facing Rebecca, standing straight up. "Are you angry at me? What did I do to you?' She asks, flexing her fingers.

Last edited by 879 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

qwerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:05 am

(sorry for the delay, I wanted to post Friday but for some reason was in/out of it mentaly o.o )

Rebecca didn't pay any attention to what was in Ari's bag even though it did make a sound of some kind. "Just shut up and fight." She barks at her.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by qwerty Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:29 am

(It's alright, post when you can.)

Ari raised an eyebrow, but no objections. "Alright then, come on!" She says, flaunting her hair playfully before raising her hands into ready position. She then charges forward to spear into Rebecca and take her down the the mat and sit on her if successful.

Last edited by 879 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total

qwerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:07 am

Rebecca didn't expect to be speared so early and she got taken down but when Arianna tried to sit on her she wasn't on her for very long as she was able to shove her off, but had to use the ropes ot pull herself up. 'Not bad, I may have to bring em out sooner than expected.' she said to herself. "Not bad, but I'm not into girls perv."

This she was the one who went for it and went right for her but at the last moment avoided making contact and came off the ropes and wnet of ra dropkick and wanting to put enough on it to take Arianna to the outside.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by qwerty Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:53 am

Ari, adrenaline rushing from being in her first match, managed to roll back up from the spear quickly and weave around the dropkick, grinning excitedly. As she narrowly dodged the dropkick, she quickly drops to her back under Rebecca before she fell so she would land either backfirst or stomach first onto her raised knees.

qwerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:04 am

As she went down she saw the knees coming up and tried to catch her balance. She had to grab on to the legs in order to do it to prevent herself from landing fully on them and when she did she pulled them apart and kicked her in the cunt.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by qwerty Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:08 pm

"Ow!" Ari cried out. She scurried away towards a turnbuckle and took a few breaths before standing up using the turnbuckle for support, the smile on her face now turned completely dark. "So you want to play it that, eh? Alright then..." Ari's voice was really dark now, and she proved it by running full speed at Rebecca, pushing off of the turnbuckle, and attempting a devastating clothesline right across her throat.

qwerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next