Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 21 Registered, 1 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 2 Bots

Clobber Jobber, d_ultsch, Kelsea, kerflubble, KillerV, Link-mon, Lobo, LtLukas, Maxy, Mystery Dragon, noob, Oathkeeper, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, starvalentine, Teesta, tehbohemian, ThunderFox, TiefBlau, Val, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Hey Y'all. Looking for a Matchup.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:01 am by noob

As the title says, Hey y'all. I'm just looking for more active matches for some of my characters, mostly Julia, Suzume, or Will but I doubt i'd turn stuff down for Erin or Ally.

That being said I'm really open to most match types or storyline ideas as long as it doesn't end with my characters getting injured. I would prefer something at least slightly suggestive at some point in the match though but I know that's just not some people's thing and dont wanna waste anyone's time. Wouldn't mind …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Third Time's The Charm - Yatori vs Jean #3

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Third Time's The Charm - Yatori vs Jean #3

Post by Yatori on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:14 am

Yatori tried to pull her legs out of Jean's grip, and is successful, she would try to trap Jean's legs within them for a scissor headlock.

INACTIVE: Friction: Yatori; Friction - Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; [b]Friction - Alternative: Harumi; [b]Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED: Nina & Anna

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:16 pm

As Yatori tried to pull her legs free, Jean would give up on trying to catapult her. Instead she would try to grip the legs while walking forward a bit as if trying to coax Yatori face forward instead of up which would curve her body into a C. If this worked, Jean would start to sit down on her back to try and apply her own boston crab.

Harukasan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:21 am

Yatori wasn't thinking clearly anymore because of pain and desperation, so she was surprised when she found herself in her favorite boston crab maneuver. "Uwaaahhh!" she groaned aloud as her body got unnaturally bent once more. Her hands scrabbled across the mat, fumbling for the far-away ropes...

INACTIVE: Friction: Yatori; Friction - Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; [b]Friction - Alternative: Harumi; [b]Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Jean held onto Yatori's legs and would allow her to scrabble part of the way forward. At one point Jean would start to lose her grip due to Yatori's struggles and she would let one of her legs go and then hold on to one leg tightly for the single leg crab, hugging that one slender limb tightly.

Harukasan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:03 am

Yatori groaned as all that pressure on her back and legs got shunted into just one leg. It felt like Jean was really trying to cripple her in this already grueling match.

She wasn't going to make it to the ropes in time. So the mafiosi sought to shove against the mat and suddenly flip herself around. That would hopefully slam Jean's back into the mat, stunning the redhead enough for Yatori to plan a counterattack...

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:08 pm

Jean gasped and grunted as Yatori did just that. Jean fell onto her back surprised at the Mafiosi's tenacity and she would be set up for Yatori's counter.

Harukasan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:05 am

Yatori quickly used the opening to slap her thighs around one of Jean's legs for a grapevine. She would then grip the ankle of that leg and wrench at it in revenge for earlier...

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:19 pm

Jean threw herself back putting ehr hands to ehr face with a sharp cry of pain as Yatori slapped on the grapevine and torqued her leg. She snarled and sat up trying to reach for Yatori but another stab of pain caused her to fall abck again and she started to scream and thrash about like she was being electrocuted.

Harukasan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:26 am

Yatori was groaning as well, her legs and back already strained from earlier damage and now being pushed further than she really wanted to. She needed this break, needed to wear Jean down at least as much as she herself was. But the mafiosi was hurt and tiring quickly, and her hold would steadily get lighter until Yatori finally called it quits, let go of Jean and rolled away with a wheeze of relief.

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Jean rolled away and hugged her ankle tightly, almost looking like she was kissing her own knee. Eventually she would move to rise but limped slightly.

Harukasan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top