» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Morrigan Vs. The Firm

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The Morrigan Vs. The Firm - Page 9 Empty Re: The Morrigan Vs. The Firm

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:44 am

Lukretia's eyes trailed down the doctor's body. She was a little curious to see how this was affecting him when she lingered at his crotch for a moment. She then smirked. "You are correct, herr doktor." She said. "I vill not leave. I have no desire to leave so if you vish to do something about it zen try und stop me."

Lukretia then brought her hand to her mouth and stifled a chuckle. 'However, I should think zat you know nothing of me if you believe I vould come to save meine help. Vat kind of voman do you think I am, herr doktor."

Morrigan clenched her fists.tightly. She knew very well that Lukretia wasn't here to save her. She got herself up and slid into the ring, looking over at the other three girls. She'd be next, that was for sure. But if she had a good showing, maybe she could still not earn that big of a punishment from Lukretia. It was, after all, 4 on 3. If it had been three on three then she was certain the tables would have been turned in favor of The Morrigan. Lukretia must have known that, right? Still. Maybe she could at least get one of these girls to cum before the other two finished her off. She didn't exactly know how, though.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:14 am

Dr. Love couldn't help but crack a smile when Lukretia mentioned that he should do something about it to try and stop her from being here. It was also true that he knew very little about Lukretia aside from her native country being the same as his. "I don't intend to do anything to stop you from being out here. After all, it's by your grace that I'm out here...As for what kind of woman I think you are...I'd rather leave that for you to figure out.." the doctor said with a smile.

Meanwhile it seemed as though the 3 girls of the Firm had come to a decision as Amber slapped Collette's hand. It appeared as though they decided that it would be best for the only clothed member to take on the last of the Morrigan. The brunette slipped through the ropes as she made her way to the middle of the ring. She couldn't help but look over by Doctor Love and Lukretia, wondering what they were talking about and where was Morrigan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:04 am

Lukretia flashed Dr. Love a small smile of approval. "I am glad to see zat you know vere ve stand, Herr Doktor. Just like I am sure zat you know I am alloving you to do as you please. As long as ve are clear on zis, zen ve do not have an issue."

Morrigan's ears twitched when she heard Lukretia speak but she barely recognized the words. Instead, she slid back into the ring and tried her best to stand up. She looked over at Amber and scowled. She had to do her best, even in this condition. No, because she was still feeling heavy. She tried to use the ropes to pull herself and patiently waited for Amber to make a move.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:14 am

Dr. Love smiled at Lukretia's words. On the outside it at least seemed as though he was staying on her good side. Most likely she'd be keeping an eye on him to at least keep his hands out of the match, maybe. In the meantime it couldn't hurt to make a little small talk. "We're clear, Ms. Von Creuzfeldt. So...when did you come over from our homeland?" he asked with emphasis on our. It was true that he hadn't lived long in Germany, but he had been nearly 5 years old when they moved. Granted, his billing as Doctor Love said he was from the UK.

Amber watched as Morrigan pulled herself up to her feet. Which drugs had Dr. Love administered to her? She would confidently approach the remaining opponent, aiming to grab her by a handful of hair to bring her to the center of the ring. If she was successful, Amber would waste no time in aiming a knee at her gut to try and make sure she wasn't faking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:30 pm

"Too long." Luketia said sharply and smiled at Dr. Love. "Over a year, I think. Possibly even two. It feels like an eternity zough. I vish zat I vas back home. Zis place is a far sight from Deutcheland." Lukretia then narrowed her eyes at Dr. Love. He was about as German as Lukretia was Japanese.

"Morrigan was wobbly and wasn't faking as she was grabbed roughly. She let out a groan of pain and sloughed towards the middle of the ring. Her eyes widened as she was kneed in the stomach. She doubled over but tried to grab onto Amber's leg and send a shaky fist between Amber's legs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:26 am

Dr. Love looked over to Lukretia with his sunglasses masking his eyes, although not disobeying where they were looking as they focused on the face of the General Manager. "That's a far shorter time than myself...I barely remember it...I was only four or five when we left...I'm told it's quite beautiful.." he said in a bit of a nonchalant manner.

Amber, feeling the control she had as she brought Morrigan to the center of the ring with rather ease had grown a smile as she launched her knee, preparing to grab the maid's head with her arm. However, her leg didn't return to the ground after the knee had connected and she soon felt a sharp pain between her legs, certainly not full-force, but pretty hurtful nonetheless. Amber would quickly push Morrigan's body away as her hands shot towards her crotch to hold it from the pain that had been caused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:17 am

"Tch." Lukretia scoffed at Dr. Love's words. What a worthless man. She turned hwer head and folded her arms under her chest, looking on at her last remaining maid as she struggled to maintain a shred of dignity.

Morrigan was shoved easily away and staggered. But as she hung limply hunched over, she turned her body back and then swung it forward to try and smash the back of her fist into the side of Amber's head to try and knock her down.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:58 am

Dr. Love raised an eyebrow as Lukretia scoffed at his words. "Seems I struck a nerve...sorry," he commented lightly as he prepared to look back to paying attention to the match.

Amber was still recovering in the middle of the ring when she felt Morrigan trying to swing her deadweight arms in a punch at her bent over head, hitting her spot-on. "Ahh!!!" Amber shouted as she fell over onto the mat and clutched her head with one hand and her sore womanhood with the other. How am I falling so fast to a drugged up whore?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:34 pm

"You are as German as I am French, Herr Doktor." Lukretia said. "Any German vorth her salt should have zere nerve struck." She crossed her arms and resumed watching the match.

Morrigan smirked as she knocked Amber over. The next move was simple enough. All she had to do was fall forward. She aimed a head butt down in between Amber's legs. That would put her in the perfect position to try and strip Amber's bottoms if she hit with it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9