Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 10:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 6:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:13 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:51 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Morrigan Vs. The Firm

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Morrigan Vs. The Firm - Page 8 Empty Re: The Morrigan Vs. The Firm

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Babd moaned loudly as she was slapped, grabbing her own breasts and squeezing them. Then when Collette buried a fist into her gut, her eyes widened. She felt a trembling in her gut and she huffed a deep breath out. "Y-yess..." She muttered. "P-please... again!" She gasped, panting hard.

Morrigan couldn't help but blush as Dr. Love picked her up. She could feel the sensation of his hand on her womanhood, less so on the breast but she gritted her teeth before suddenly smiling. "I guess this is the only way you could every get to touch a pussy." She spat suddenly, hoping to anger the doctor.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:39 am

Collette looked down at Babd with a malicious smile. "Again? What makes you worth it?" She would raise a fist in the air and go down as if to punch her again in the gut, but would stop inches away from contact. "Nah..." She would then turn to look at Babd, and depending upon what she saw, Collette would aim an actual punch at Babd's stomach if she saw want, or she would aim a punch right at her womanhood if she saw anything else.

Dr. Love scoffed at Morrigan. "Only way? Look over there," he would aim to the corner with his finger pointing moreso at Kumo than Amber. "I do just fine myself, and I'm polite about it. That's mainly because they are women that deserve that treatment; you're just a sleezey slut that's probably riddled with diseases. Don't worry though, they'll clean you up really easy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:53 am

Babd didn't wince at all when she saw Collette aim for her stomach. She looked on expectantly when she stopped and searched Collette's eyes frantically, not understanding why she stopped. When the punch finally came, she coughed and sputtered but tried to grin through it, panting and moaning a bit as the pain seared her stomach and forced her to wince.

"Tch." Morrigan said. "Skanks that you probably had to drug." She said not knowing or caring if it was the truth. "You have no clue how to command respect or power." She spat. "How special could they be? She sneered. "If it wasn't for your interference, they'd be on the mat moaning like the whores they are."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:58 pm

Collette was enjoying herself in her revengeful assault. Taking her fist she would continue by aiming it right at her womanhood as she was planning on doing before. If Babd didn't retaliate or cum by then, the blonde nurse would keep her fist there and extend her fingers, aiming to stick them right into Babd's womanhood, maneuvering around whatever clothes she still had to get through. "You wanna cum, bitch?"

Dr. Love got real close to Morrigan's ear and talked at a tone only she could hear. "They aren't drugged, and they could take your unfair tactics very easily. I'm just an insurance policy." He smiled and turned her face to face his rather violently. "However I do have a drug that would make you my bitch if you really are interested."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:04 pm

"AhAhhhhhh!" Babd yelped as she was punched. "Yes! Oh God Yes! More!" She began to scream. The pain searing through her was making her so wet. She was about ready to explode if Collette kept it up. "Yes!" She pleaded. "Yes! Fuck me! N=Make me cum like the dirty slut I am!" Babd loved the humiliation, the thought that thousands were watching her and salivating over her getting raped in the ring made every fiber of her being tingle with pleasure.

"Tch. What dumbass. They obviously needed your help or you wouldn't have gotten involved, idiot. And showing those skanks off means nothing to me." She wrinkled her face in disgust at Doctor Love. She then spit right at his face. "Fuck you. You would NEED a drug to do that. I serve my mistress willingly and without coercion."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:22 am

Collette grinned as Babd begged to raped and humiliated. "Shut the hell up!" She spat at her as she pumped her fingers ferociously in her pussy. Collette would not be done there, though. She would lean back while pumping and try and grab a handful of Babd's breasts to squeeze and dig her fingers into, not taking any chances.

Dr. Love calmly wiped the spit off of his face before contorting his face into one of anger. Jumping at Morrigan's throat, he would wrap his hands around it and start squeezing in a death-grip of sorts. He did not take being spat on lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:27 pm

Babd was in heaven as she was viciously fingered. She was reaching her boiling point as moans of pain and pleasured pants began to escape from a rapid pace. Once Collette sunk her fingers into her breast, Babd was set off. "Nyaaaaah!" She cried out as her pussy exploded. She humped Collette's fingers for a few more moments before she collapsed to the mat panting. The ref signaled the point was scored and then turned around to see Dr. Love choking Morrigan.

The helpless maid's face was turning blue as could do nothing to stop the choke. She turned and looked at the timekeeper. The blatant interference was certainly grounds for disqualification but as she was about to ring the bell in favor of the maids the light's dimmed and "Hellraiser" began to play. Out strode Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt, general manager of Friction with an even look on her face and a microphone in her hand. She strode down the ramp and stoppedbehind Dr. Love. "I have decided to make ze remainder of zis match a No Disqualifications match." She then removed the microphone from her mouth and looked down at Dr.Love with a smirk. "Now, vould you kindly remove your hands from meine maid, herr doktor?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Collette smiled a huge smile as she felt those warm juices flood onto her hand. She was satisfied with her revenge, for now. Seeing the ref now focused on the Dr. Love situation, she knew what had to be done. Without saying a word, Collette held out her hand in Amber's direction and was reciprocated with a vial placed in it by Amber. The blonde nurse would proceed to scoop up the fallen juices Babd had just produced. She turned and wiped her soaked fingers across Babd's face, a smirk lining her lips as she dismounted her.

Dr. Love's eyes went wide as he turned to look at the Friction GM. "Your maid huh? She hasn't done that great of a job cleaning up." Bad pun-fueled phrasing, he knew. His fingers unlatched themselves from Morrigan's throat as he turned and completely faced Lukretia. "So I'm gonna guess that since you want this to be no DQ, you aren't going back to your little office so easily."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:47 am

Babd lay panting after her orgasm. She didn't even flinch after Collette went to work. When her face was wiped with her own cum, she greedily licked it up, pressing her own fingers up to her face and scraping off the juices and licking them off.

Lukretia merely smirked at the doctor's pun. As Dr. Love stood up and faced her, Lukretia smirked. "Oh my." She said as she eyed the Doctor. "Und if I said nein, zen vat vill you do, herr doctor?" She said curious to see just how the doctor might answer her.

Meanwhile, Morrigan began to hack and cough once she was released. Adrenaline began to pump through her body and she was beginning to get some feeling back in her body. She slumped onto her stomach and pushed herself up to her hands and knees. Still, her body felt heavy and she couldn't do much more. Her cheeks reddened knowing that her mistress was now watching close up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:49 pm

Collette just smirked as she made her way back to her corner, capping the vial and placing it with the other when she did get there. She would rest against the ropes while chatting with Amber and Kumo silently, merely discussing what to do about Morrigan and the new circumstances surrounding them. A noticeable blush was across the blonde nurse's cheeks as well as Kumo's as it could be told from their body language that Amber had just pointed out their nudity.

Dr. Love merely stared at the GM in the eyes as she spoke, paying no attention to the gasping Morrigan. "I don't suppose I will do anything...After all, I'm a guest here in Friction given what I have between my legs." Where was this coming from? Was watching the team he assembled be so dominant causing Macon to actually speak confidently to the admittedly attractive GM? "The only thing I will do is suggest that you help your maid into the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next